F, b. January 15, 1924, d. January 25, 2011
- Birth: Dorothy Woodworth was born on January 15, 1924.
- Death: She died on January 25, 2011, at age 87.
Alfred J Vondracek
M, b. October 9, 1923, d. May 29, 2002
- Birth: Alfred J Vondracek was born on October 9, 1923 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 27, 1958 in St Patrick Church, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 29, 2002, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vondracek, Alfred J. "Al"
Age 78, passed away May 29, 2002 with all of his family at his side. He was born October 9, 1923 in Greenleaf to Steve and Rose (Brittnacher) Vondracek. He graduated from St.Norbert's High School Class of 1941. He married Rose Ann Finnerty on December 27, 1958 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Askeaton. He farmed all of his life in the Greenleaf area. He belonged to Catholic Order of Foresters, and was a proud member of St. Mary's Catholic Parish, Greenleaf. He had a great love for his family particularly his children and grandchildren. Al is survived by his wife of 43 years Rose Ann, two sons Dan (Doreen), Greenleaf, and Dave (Connie), Pound, three grandchildren Kyle, Brittany, and Stephen, three sisters Monica (Al) Le Fave, Beata (Bill) Fiel, Rosemary Tappa, one sister-in-law Helen Finnerty, many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Al was preceded in death by his parents, father-in-law and mother-in-law, an infant son, Joseph three brothers-in-law Floyd Thelen, Wilbert Tappa, and Clifford Finnerty, and one infant sister Mary. Friends may call on Friday May 31, 2002 from 4:-8 p.m.at De Wane-Cotter Funeral Home, 711 Main St., Wrightstown. Parish prayer service will be 7 p.m. Visitation will continue on Saturday June 1, 2002 at St. Mary's Catholic Parish, 2212 Day St., Greenleaf from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial will be Saturday June 1, 2002, 10:30 a.m. at the church with Father Bob Kabat officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Al's family would like to extend a special Thank you to the 9th floor nursing staff, Jan with Pastoral Care at St. Vincent Hospital, and Father Bob Kabat for the caring and compassionate care they gave to Al and his family.
Robert George Tindle
M, b. 1953, d. 1983
- Birth: Robert George Tindle was born in 1953.
- Death: He died in 1983, at age ~30, in Michigan.
Monica Cecelia Vondracek
Beata C Vondracek
F, b. July 17, 1929, d. January 16, 2016
- Birth: Beata C Vondracek was born on July 17, 1929.
- Marriage: She and William W Fiel were married on April 25, 1953 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Beata C Vondracek died on January 16, 2016, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Beata C. (Vondracek) Fiel, 86, Green Bay, died Saturday, January 16, 2016 at her home. She was born July 17, 1929 in the Town of Holland to Stephen and Rose (Brittnacher) Vondracek. On April 25, 1953 she married William W. Fiel at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Greenleaf. He preceded her in death on August 25, 2006.
Beata was a member of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton where she enjoyed volunteering and knitting prayer shawls. She was a humble woman that cared intensely for all, especially her family which meant the world to her.
Survivors include her eight children and their spouses, Steven Fiel, Teresa and Jeff Hennes, Ronald and Joan Fiel, Mary and James Barlament, Diane and Keith Salamonski, all of Green Bay; Robert Fiel, De Pere; Lorie and Todd Jandrin, Green Bay; Rosie Kelley and her special friend, Doug Zahn, Pella, WI; 11 grandchildren, Bill, Kathy, Helen, Steve, Eric, Matthew, Ryan, Kimberly, Dustin, Megan, Brandon; six great-grandchildren, Morgan, Genna, Silas, Landon, Isaac, and Madalyn; two sisters, Monica LeFave and Rosemary Tappa.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Stephen and Rose; her husband, William; brother, Alfred Vondracek; four brothers-in-law, Herbert Fiel, Wilbert Tappa, Floyd Thelen and Al LeFave; three sisters-in-law, Julia (Francis) Haen, Viola (George) Phillip, Ann (Norbert) Klika.
Friends may call at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, 2271 Oakwood Dr., from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at the church with Rev. Paul Demuth officiating. Entombment will be in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the staff at Hospice Compassus, especially, Heidi, Ina, Jessica and Brooke, and also Mary Jo and Tami who were her special care givers.
William W Fiel
M, b. October 4, 1923, d. August 25, 2006
- Birth: William W Fiel was born on October 4, 1923 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Beata C Vondracek were married on April 25, 1953 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William W Fiel died on August 25, 2006, at age 82.
Wilbert Andrew Tappa
M, b. December 18, 1926, d. June 11, 1999
- Birth: Wilbert Andrew Tappa was born on December 18, 1926 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 11, 1999, at age 72, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 30, 1792, d. August 13, 1868
Family: Dorothee Ackermann (b. September 10, 1807, d. June 14, 1849)
- Margaretha Hoffacker (b. June 10, 1833, d. June 9, 1855)
- Herman Hofacker (b. February 10, 1835, d. October 18, 1915)
- Helena Hoffacker (b. May 7, 1837)
- Johann Heinrich Hoffacker (b. April 22, 1840, d. April 28, 1840)
- Johanna Hoffacker (b. December 19, 1841)
- Victor Hoffacker (b. October 11, 1844, d. June 27, 1847)
- Joannes Henricus Hoffacker (b. November 25, 1846, d. December 20, 1906)
- Birth: Gerardus Hoffacker was born on March 30, 1792 in Menzelen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Dorothee Ackermann were married on May 5, 1832 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: Gerardus Hoffacker died on August 13, 1868, at age 76, in Menzelen, Rheinland, Germany.
M, b. circa 1930, d. yes
- Birth: Robert Vogt was born circa 1930.
- Marriage: He and Jane Margaret Verfurth were married in 1947.
- Death: Robert Vogt died yes.
Wencel G Sousek
M, b. September 27, 1899, d. July 10, 1987
- Birth: Wencel G Sousek was born on September 27, 1899 in Leopolis, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 10, 1987, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1930, d. 1996
- Birth: Gregory Niesen was born circa 1930.
- Death: He died in 1996.