Judith Ann Kurth
F, b. November 24, 1942, d. March 30, 2010
- Father: Paul Kurth (b. September 15, 1905, d. July 9, 1995)
- Mother: Agatha Weyers (b. January 26, 1910, d. August 12, 1986)
- Birth: Judith Ann Kurth was born on November 24, 1942.
- Death: She died on March 30, 2010, at age 67, in Vero Beach, Indian River Co, Florida.
John Edward Mullen
Margaret Cole Mullen
F, b. circa 1938, d. 1996
- Birth: Margaret Cole Mullen was born circa 1938.
- Death: She died in 1996.
Amanda Barclay Kuehl
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Harold E Stingle
M, b. February 3, 1909, d. February 3, 2002
Family: Doris Devine (b. October 11, 1914, d. June 19, 2005)
- Birth: Harold E Stingle was born on February 3, 1909 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Doris Devine were married on November 17, 1936 in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harold E Stingle died on February 3, 2002, at age 93, in Ashwaubenon, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Stingle, Harold E.
212 E. Walnut St.
Age 93, was called to his eternal rest on his birthday, February 3, 2002, at Woodside Home, Ashwaubenon. He was born on February 3, 1909 in Black Creek son of the late Frank and Margaret (Felton) Stingle. On November 17, 1936, he was united in marriage to Doris Devine in Mackville. They recently celebrated their 65th anniversary. Harold was a member of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Seymour, and a lifetime member of the Knights of Columbus. Harold farmed in Black Creek until 1954 when he moved to Seymour. He worked at Seymour Lumber Company until his retirement. Harold enjoyed fishing, hunting, and playing cards. He especially enjoyed his large garden and raspberry patch.
He is survived by his wife, Doris seven children: John (Jackie) Stingle, Shawano Joyce Coutts, Florida Gene (Susan) Stingle, Seymour Norman (Darhl) Stingle, Seymour Noranna (Gary) Vincent, Oneida Noramae (Tom) Peters, Appleton Jim (Lori) Stingle, Pelkie, Michigan 13 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren a sister, Virginia Achtner, Appleton and a sister-in-law, Alice DeGroot, Appleton.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, Nancy a son-in-law, Kenneth Coutts a grandchild, Mark Coutts a great-grandchild, Riley Stingle a sister, Anna (Elmer) Schauer five brothers: Anton (Della), Alex (Catherine), John, Herbert (Florence), and LaVerne and a brother-in-law, Ed Achtner.
Friends may call Wednesday evening, February 6th, at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Seymour from 4 p.m. until the Mass of Christian Burial at 7 p.m. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family.
The family would like to thank the staff of Woodside and Good Shepherd Nursing Homes for all their special care and concern.
F, b. October 11, 1914, d. June 19, 2005
- Birth: Doris Devine was born on October 11, 1914 in Apple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold E Stingle were married on November 17, 1936 in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Doris Devine died on June 19, 2005, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 13, 1939, d. October 6, 2002
- Birth: Joyce Stingle was born on January 13, 1939.
- Death: She died on October 6, 2002, at age 63.
M, b. March 14, 1934, d. December 1970
- Birth: Kenneth Coutts was born on March 14, 1934.
- Death: He died in December 1970, at age 36.
Norman Edward Stingle