Bernard M Schroeder
M, b. November 22, 1925, d. May 11, 2003
- Birth: Bernard M Schroeder was born on November 22, 1925 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Delores R Damsheuser were married on April 14, 1951.
- Death: Bernard M Schroeder died on May 11, 2003, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Delores R Damsheuser
F, b. July 31, 1932, d. March 3, 2007
- Birth: Delores R Damsheuser was born on July 31, 1932.
- Marriage: She and Bernard M Schroeder were married on April 14, 1951.
- Death: Delores R Damsheuser died on March 3, 2007, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: March 5, 2007
Schroeder, Deloris R. "Dee" Deloris R. "Dee" Schroeder, (Mrs. Bernard "Bud" Schroeder) went to her eternal rest on March 3, 2007. She was born on July 31, 1932, the daughter of Herman and Rose (Bolte) Damsheuser. Dee married Bud on April 14, 1951, enjoying 52 wonderful years together before his death on May 11, 2003. For 33 years she was employed by Secura Insurance, retiring on May 1, 1992.
She is survived by her two daughters and sons-in-law, Ann (Marty) Martin, Appleton; and Debra (Doug) Stier and their son, Chad, Torrington, Conn.; two step-grandchildren; and three step-great-grandchildren. She is further survived by her two brothers, Orrin (Joyce) Damsheuser and Neil (Carol) Damsheuser, all Appleton; one sister, Kathleen (Glen) Mollen, Pickerel; her mother, Rose, Appleton; and special friends, Pat and Megan.
Funeral services for Dee will be at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 7, 2007, at Highland Memorial Park Star of Hope Chapel with Pastor Kenneth Frey of St. Paul Lutheran Church of which she was a lifetime member. Friends may visit directly at the chapel from 1 p.m. until the time of service. Entombment will be in the mausoleum at Highland.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
*Serving as would be Served*.