Susan Marie Sewall
James Richard Sewall
Tyler James Sewall
Mary Margaret Sewall
Carl J Sewall
M, b. August 12, 1938, d. August 12, 1938
- Birth: Carl J Sewall was born on August 12, 1938 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 12, 1938, at age 0, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 18, 1921, d. March 16, 2001
- Birth: Priscilla Sewall was born on July 18, 1921 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 16, 2001, at age 79, in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
William G D'Amour
M, b. July 2, 1921, d. January 7, 2010
- Birth: William G D'Amour was born on July 2, 1921 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 7, 2010, at age 88, in Kingsford, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
Donald Clifford Sewall
M, b. October 3, 1925, d. June 15, 2012
- Birth: Donald Clifford Sewall was born on October 3, 1925 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 15, 2012, at age 86, in Hillsboro, Hill Co, Texas.
- Note: Donald Clifford Sewall, 86, passed away June 15, 2012 in Hillsboro, Texas, which had been his home since 1955. Funeral services will be at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, June 19, at Central Baptist Church in Hillsboro with Rev. Darrel Beggs officiating. Interment will follow at Hillcrest Garden of Memory. The family will greet friends from 6:00-8:00 PM, Monday at Marshall & Marshall Funeral Directors.
Don was born on October 3, 1925 in Neenah, Wisconsin, the oldest son of eight children born to Arnold Roy and Veronica (Lehrer) Sewall. Upon turning 18, he enlisted in the U.S. Navy during his senior year at Menasha High School. He served our country in the Pacific during World War II aboard the LST 580.
After the war, Don attended Wisconsin Institute of Technology and the Missouri School of Mines (University of Missouri - Rolla) and earned a bachelor's degree in mining engineering. In 1950, he began his career as an engineer in Idaho and after a year moved to Texas to continue his career. There he met Evelyn Ann Routh, his loving bride of 59 years. They were married on May 30, 1953 in Zephyr, TX.
In June of 1955, the couple moved to Hillsboro where Don began his 20 year career with the Texas Highway Department. He helped to construct several roads and bridges in Hill and McLennan Counties, including Interstate 35. At that time they also joined Central Baptist Church in Hillsboro, where they have remained active members. From 1976 through 1980, he was employed by URS/Forest and Cotton, Inc., where he was the project engineer responsible for building the dams for Lake Bob Sandlin in Pittsburg, TX and Coleto Creek Lake in Victoria, TX. He was appointed the regional engineer for the pipeline utilities division of the North Central Texas region of the Texas Railroad Commission in 1981.
With his retirement in April of 1987, Don began his volunteer career of nearly 20 years in which he helped to build over 100 churches in Texas, Arkansas, Wisconsin, and Canada with the Texas Baptist Men Retiree Builders. He also volunteered his time teaching adults to read. Don served as the Commander of the local Veterans of Foreign Wars Post, and was a member of the American Legion and the Masonic Lodge.
Left to honor Don are his wife, Evelyn of Hillsboro; four children, Thomas A. Sewall and wife, Marilyn, John A. Sewall and wife, Vanita, Donna Sewall Dockall and husband, Gary, and Richard J. Sewall and wife, Lisa; nine grandchildren, Veronica Steadman and husband, Patrick, Andrea Nors and husband, Aaron, Sarah Sewall, Amanda Sewall, Scott Sewall and wife, Anna, Matthew Dockwall, Rebecca Dockwall, Christina Sewall, and Leeann Dockall; five great-grandchildren, Preston, Caleb, Austin, Kylee and Dillan; two brothers, Fredrick J. Sewall and wife, Carol and Clair Sewall; and numerous nieces, nephews, and extended family.
Preceding him in death were his parents; four brothers, Gordon, James, Arnold, and David Sewall; and his sister, Priscilla D'Amour. Don will be remembered and missed by all.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Texas Baptist Men Retiree Builders; 5351 Catron; Dallas, TX 75227.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 18, 2012.
Gordon Kenneth Sewall
M, b. December 23, 1926, d. February 12, 2002
- Birth: Gordon Kenneth Sewall was born on December 23, 1926 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Ramona Kiedrowski were married on August 18, 1947 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gordon Kenneth Sewall died on February 12, 2002, at age 75, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sewall, Gordon K.
A resident of Neenah for 55 years, age 75 passed away at his home on Tuesday, February 12, 2002. Gordy was born December 23, 1926 in Menasha, the son of the late Arnold and Veronica (Lehrer) Sewall. He served in the U.S. Army in 1945 and 1946. Gordy had been employed at U.S. Paper Mills for 40 years, retiring 1989. He was a member of the Fox Cities Retirement Club and was a driver for Meals on Wheels. Gordy is survived by his wife, Joyce. They spent 15 years traveling and spending summers at the mobile home at Little Silver Lake in Wild Rose. Gordy is also survived by his six sons: Tim Sewall and fiancee Lori, Green Bay Paul Sewall, Arizona Scott Sewall, Appleton Mark Sewall and his friend, Phoebe Mix, DePere Todd (Louise) Sewall, Menasha Joel (Joby) Sewall, Appleton three daughters: Rebecca Childers, Appleton Christine (Richard) Muench, Menasha Lisa Sewall, Menasha his grandchildren: Rachel and John, Adam and Aaron, Justin, Benjamin and Nicholas, Amanda, Laura and Sara, Cynthia, Christine and Steven, Jessica and Jonathon, Matthew, Melissa and Katelyn, Jenna and Jackson five brothers: Donald (Evelyn) Sewall, Hillsboro, Texas David (Karen) Sewall, St. Albans, Missouri Arnold (Betty) Sewall, Oak Park, California Fred (Carol) Sewall, Menasha Clair Sewall, Appleton his step father, James VanderLinden Sr., a brother-in-law, Dr. William D'Amour, Kingsford, Michigan. Gordy is also survived by his step children: Sue Parks, Mrs. Stan (Amy) Polidori, Mrs. David (Fay) Polar, Paul Wolf, Mrs. David (Lyn) Porto step grandchildren: Melissa, Krista, James, Nicole, Jeremy, Michael, Ryan, Tia, Kyle and Jacob three brothers-in-law: Russell (Marie) Steinbach, Boston Roger (Colleen) Steinbach, Manawa Phillip (Patricia) Steinbach, Menasha. Gordy was preceded in death by three brothers: Carl, Eugene and James Sewall two sisters: Alice and Mrs. Dr. William (Priscilla) D'Amour, a son, Steven in April of 1981 and his first wife, Ramona in December of 1985.
Funeral services for Gordy will be Friday, February 15, 2002 10:30 a.m. at St. Patrick Catholic Church, 320 Nicolet Boulevard, Menasha with Father Roy Geenen officiating. Family and friends will be received on Thursday, February 14, 2002 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Laemmrich Community Funeral Home and again at the church on Friday from 10 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. when a mass will be held. Entombment will be at the Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Neenah.
In lieu of flowers, memorials to St. Patrick Catholic Church and Peace Lutheran Church, Neenah would be appreciated.
Not a day will go by without thinking about the stories from your youth, your corny jokes, quirky expressions and odd sayings. Thanks for all those memories. We'll miss you Dad and love you always.
Laemmrich Community Funeral Home
312 Milwaukee Street
Gertrude Ramona Kiedrowski
F, b. October 11, 1928, d. December 7, 1985
- Birth: Gertrude Ramona Kiedrowski was born on October 11, 1928 in Stevens Point, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gordon Kenneth Sewall were married on August 18, 1947 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gertrude Ramona Kiedrowski died on December 7, 1985, at age 57, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Steven Arnold Sewall
M, b. April 20, 1951, d. April 19, 1981
- Birth: Steven Arnold Sewall was born on April 20, 1951 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 19, 1981, at age 29, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Justin Woodstock Sewall
Benjamin Morgan Sewall
Nicholas William Sewall
Timothy John Sewall