Steven Michael Stephani
Dennis Lee Stephani
Roy M VanRixel
M, b. March 30, 1929, d. January 19, 1992
- Birth: Roy M VanRixel was born on March 30, 1929 in Oneida, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 21, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 19, 1992, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Joan Marie VanRixel
Nancy Ole VanRixel
Peggy Ann VanRixel
James Roy VanRixel
M, b. August 29, 1937, d. May 6, 2009
- Birth: Michael VanRixel was born on August 29, 1937 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 6, 2009, at age 71.
- Note: Son Born at Oneida
August 29, 1937
Oneida-A son was born Sunday to Mrs. Mageline Van Rixel. The baby is a posthumous child, being born after the death of its father, William Van Rixel, who died last January during the influenza epidemic.
M, b. May 2, 1925, d. January 23, 1968
- Birth: William VanRixel was born on May 2, 1925.
- Death: He died on January 23, 1968, at age 42, in Menominee Falls, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Menomonee Falls News Jan. 25, 1968 " WILLIAM A. VanRIXEL. Funeral services for William A. VanRixel, 42, of N64 W14077 Lincoln Lane, Menomonee Falls, were held Friday Jan. 26 from the A. . Schmidt & Sons Funeral Home to St. Anthony's Church. Interment took place in the Church Cemetery.
Mr. VanRixel died Tuesday Jan. 23 at the Milwaukee County General Hospital, from multiple injuries he sustained as a crane operator Jan. 11th at the Wisconsin Caisson Co, Menomonee Falls.
He is survived by his wife, Veronica, nee Wypiszynski; two sons, Billy and Gary; one sister, LaVerne McCarrell of Green Bay; three brothers, Roy of Green By, Jack of Menomonee Falls, and Michael of Lodi; sisters-in-law; brothers-in-law; aunts; uncles; nieces; nephews and other relatives.
He was a member of Operators Local No. 139."
F, b. December 10, 1923, d. October 24, 1979
- Birth: LaVerne VanRixel was born on December 10, 1923.
- Marriage: She and Emroy F Skenadore were married on November 29, 1975.
- Death: LaVerne VanRixel died on October 24, 1979, at age 55.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Emroy F Skenadore
M, b. 1926, d. March 16, 1992
- Birth: Emroy F Skenadore was born in 1926.
- Marriage: He and LaVerne VanRixel were married on November 29, 1975.
- Death: Emroy F Skenadore died on March 16, 1992, at age ~66.
Sandra J Skalmusky
F, b. September 28, 1937, d. April 17, 2017
- Birth: Sandra J Skalmusky was born on September 28, 1937 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 28, 1962 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 17, 2017, at age 79.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Martzahl, Sandra J.
Sandra Martzahl, age 79 of Kaukauna, passed away at her home on Monday morning, April 17, 2017. Sandy was born in Appleton on September 28, 1937, daughter of the late Melvin and Olive (Belling) Skalmusky. She was a graduate of the Kaukauna High School, and on April 28, 1962, she married Paul Martzahl at Holy Cross Catholic Church. While still in high school, Sandy began working at the Kaukauna Community Hospital as a candy striper, and for many years to come was employed there as a nurses' aide. She loved the little ones, and many of her years were spent with young mothers and their new arrivals.
Sandy was a proud grandmother who enjoyed attending the sporting events of her grandkids, loved the family pets (which were mostly dogs), appreciated a flower garden and a good vine-ripened tomato, could tell a good joke, loved to read, happily prepared meals for the family, and loved to vacation in the north woods and sit by the fire.
Sandy leaves behind her husband: Paul Martzahl of Kaukauna; four loving children: Kim (Darin) Worsh of New London; Paula (Randy) Ashauer of Kaukauna; Bill Martzahl of Kaukauna; and Jason (Tina) Martzahl of Kaukauna; seven grandchildren: Dana (Jill) Siebers, Steve Siebers, Will Ashauer, Chris (friend Kendra and her daughter Maddie) Ashauer, Sarah Ashauer, Griffin Martzahl, and Liberty Martzahl; a brother: Robert "Butch" (Dottie) Skalmusky of Kaukauna; a sister: Judy Koch of Kaukauna; three sisters-in-law: Janice Skalmusky, Mary Jane Milheiser, and Anne (Tom) Jansen; and a brother-in-law: Gerald Martzahl.
Sandy was preceded in death by her parents, a brother: Richard Skalmusky; brothers-in-law: Bob Milheiser, Gene (Vivian) Martzahl, and Jack (Rita) Martzahl; sisters-in-law: Clara (Clarence) Van Dyke, Mary (Leon) Krueger, and Germaine (Howard) McCabe; and by Paul's parents: Bill (Genevieve) Martzahl.
The funeral liturgy for Sandra will be held at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, April 20, 2017, at Holy Cross Catholic Church, 309 Desnoyer Street in Kaukauna. Fr. Tom Pomeroy will officiate, and burial will follow in Holy Cross Cemetery. Family and friends and invited to gather directly at the church on Thursday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of the service. For more information or to share a memory of Sandy, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to offer their sincere thanks to the many caregivers, especially Tracie, Gina, and Laurie, who made it possible for Sandy to stay in her own home throughout her illness. You have been angels to us, and we will forever remember your love and kindness.
Mom, we know you are safe in heaven, pain free, and dancing with your loved ones.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1956.