Marilyn (Lynn) Wollengerg
M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Ralph Lockery was born circa 1890.
F, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Henrietta Reinke was born circa 1890.
Eunice Ethel Quick
F, b. May 5, 1917, d. February 20, 2017
- Birth: Eunice Ethel Quick was born on May 5, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Merlin Steffensen were married on June 9, 1937.
- Marriage: Eunice Ethel Quick and Joseph M Frank were married on May 8, 1979.
- Death: Eunice Ethel Quick died on February 20, 2017, at age 99, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Frank, Eunice Ethel
Eunice E. Frank, 99, Neenah, died Monday, February 20, 2017, at Emerald Ridge Assisted Living, Neenah. She was born on May 5, 1917, in the Upham Township, WI, daughter of George and Bertha Quick. Eunice was employed with Badger Globe for 4 years, during World War II. She married Merlin Steffensen on June 9, 1937, and he preceded her in death on October 30, 1974. Eunice then married Joseph Frank on May 8, 1979, and he preceded her in death in 1992. She enjoyed bus trips to the casino, and was a wonderful baker. Eunice was a member of St. Margaret Mary Catholic Parish, Neenah.
Eunice is survived by her daughter: Roberta (Jack) Konetzke; son: Mark (Mary) Steffensen; daughter-in-law: Myra Steffensen; step-children: Lyn (Tim) Thompson, Kathy Frank, and Richard Frank; 5 grandchildren: Aaron, Dave, and Jeff Steffensen, and Joe and Jay Konetzke; 13 great grandchildren; a sister-in-law: Betty Quick; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Eunice was preceded in death by her parents; husbands; a son: George Steffensen; 2 grandsons: Brad Steffensen and John Konetzke Jr.; and 13 siblings.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., on Monday, February 27, 2017, at St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church, 620 Division Street, Neenah, with Fr. Michael Ingold officiating. Interment will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah. Visitation will be Monday at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the Mass.
Eunice's family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you the entire staff at Emerald Ridge Assisted Living and Heartland Hospice for all their wonderful care.
Richard Edward Frank
F, b. 1900, d. circa 1900
- Birth: Sylvia VanGheem was born in 1900.
- Death: She died circa 1900.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Jay Paul VandenHeuvel
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena