- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Daniel Eugene VanDerSteen
M, b. May 24, 1956, d. March 14, 1992
- Birth: Daniel Eugene VanDerSteen was born on May 24, 1956 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 14, 1992, at age 35.
Tomas Gerald VanderSteen
M, b. July 18, 1959, d. November 30, 2000
- Birth: Tomas Gerald VanderSteen was born on July 18, 1959 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 6, 1991 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 30, 2000, at age 41.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Daniel Joseph Dorn
M, b. July 24, 1926, d. December 16, 2005
- Birth: Daniel Joseph Dorn was born on July 24, 1926 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 16, 2005, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 24, 1934, d. December 24, 2007
- Birth: Marion Brooks was born on May 24, 1934.
- Death: She died on December 24, 2007, at age 73.
F, b. June 22, 1935, d. May 5, 2011
- Birth: Margaret Brooks was born on June 22, 1935 in Dundas, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 5, 2011, at age 75, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Margaret "Marge" A. Schmidt, age 75, formerly of Brillion, now of Crivitz, died May 5, 2011, at St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay, with her loving husband of 55 years by her side.
Marge was born on June 22, 1935, in Green Bay, daughter of the late Michael and O'Delia (Driessen) Brooks. On November 14, 1955, she married Donald Schmidt at St. Francis Catholic Church, Hollandtown. Marge was a member of St. Pat's Alter Society in Askeaton, Christian Mother's Society and Fire Department Auxiliary in Crooked Lake, and the Wisconsin Club in Gulf Shores, Alabama. She loved to play cards, garden, travel and especially spend time with her family and friends.
Marge is survived by her husband: Don, Crivitz; their six children: Bernard (Dorri) Schmidt, Brillion, Susan (David) Schnell, Brillion, Timothy Schmidt, Brillion, Donna (Jerry) Franczek, Hilbert, Guy Schmidt, Brillion, and Peter Schmidt (special friend Brenda Brault), Brillion. Grandchildren: BJ (Jennifer) and Bill Schmidt; Adam (Sarah) Schnell, Kate (Ben) Altmann, Justin Schnell (fiancee Vanessa Freimuth), Kim Schnell; Elliot, Leslie, Everett, and Garrett Franczek; Brooke Breit (special friend Jesse); Sheila (Brock) Miller; and one stepgrandchild: Jesse Chase. Six great-grandchildren, three sisters-in-law and one brother-in-law: Dot Schmidt, Harriet Christianson, and John (Nancy) Schmidt; and a wonderful friend: Adeline Riesterer. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
Marge was preceded in death by one son: Mark; her siblings: Bernard Brooks, Doris Mae Brooks, and Marion (Royce) McNew; and many other in-laws.
Friends may call at the Wieting Funeral Home, 215 S. Main St. in Brillion from 11 a.m. until the time of the service at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 7, 2011. Officiating at the service will be Father Jerome Pastors. Burial will take place at St. Pat's Cemetery, Askeaton, at a later date. Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com. In Lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated.
Charles W Driessen
M, b. April 16, 1915, d. March 8, 1998
- Birth: Charles W Driessen was born on April 16, 1915 in Clark County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 8, 1998, at age 82, in Clark County, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1931, d. 1955
- Birth: Bernard Brooks was born in 1931.
- Death: He died in 1955, at age ~24.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 19, 1912, d. December 6, 1980
- Birth: Philip Driessen was born on March 19, 1912 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 6, 1980, at age 68, in Mansfield, Douglas Co, Washington.
Benedict Joseph Driessen
M, b. August 17, 1914, d. January 7, 1980
- Birth: Benedict Joseph Driessen was born on August 17, 1914 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 7, 1980, at age 65, in Iowa.
Fred A Driessen
M, b. July 18, 1902, d. December 16, 1975
- Birth: Fred A Driessen was born on July 18, 1902 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 16, 1975, at age 73, in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Edward G Driessen
M, b. December 10, 1908, d. August 15, 1969
- Birth: Edward G Driessen was born on December 10, 1908 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 15, 1969, at age 60, in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
Sylvester S Driessen
M, b. July 1, 1910, d. April 1, 1985
- Birth: Sylvester S Driessen was born on July 1, 1910 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary C Hazuga were married in February 1946.
- Death: Sylvester S Driessen died on April 1, 1985, at age 74, in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
John F Driessen
M, b. April 4, 1901, d. September 25, 1937
- Birth: John F Driessen was born on April 4, 1901 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 25, 1937, at age 36, in Florida.
- Note: Driessen, John (4 APR 1901 - 24 OCT 1937) Staff Sergeant John Driessen died of bronchial pneumonia at Fort Barrancas, Florida, on Sunday morning, Oct. 24th, 1937.
The deceased was born April 4th, 1901, in the town of Worden (Clark Co., Wis.), and is the son of Fred Driessen. In Nov. 1919, he enlisted in the Army, serving at various posts in the United States and two and a half years in the Philippine Islands. He was a graduate of the U.S. Coast Artillery School of Fort Monroe, Virginia, in 1933, where he studied electrical engineering and master gunnery. After spending two and a half years in the Philippine Islands, he returned home on Furlough May 8th, 1937, spending two months with relatives and friends here. Since July he was stationed at Fort Barrancas, Florida. He was taken ill Wednesday and died at the Fort Barrancas Hospital the following Sunday morning, Oct. 24th, 1937.
Sergeant Driessen had reached the age of 36 years, 7 months and 20 days. His untimely death leaves to mourn, his father; six brothers, Fred Fr., Edward, Sylvester and Charles of Thorp, Benedict of Deforest, Wis., and Phillip of Washington; three sisters, Delia (Mrs. Michael Brooks), of Dundas, Wis., Marie of Philadelphia, and Agnes of Thorp. His mother and one sister preceded him in death.
Escorted by Sergeant Patrick Doherty, the body arrived at Thorp Wednesday morning.
Military funeral services attended by the Thorp American Legion members as pallbearers, and guard of honor, were held at St. Bernard's Catholic Church, Saturday morning at 9:30 o'clock, Rev. A.M. Muckerheide officiating.
Burial took place in St. Bernard's Cemetery with salute by the American Legion firing squad and taps.
The following Legionnaires were pallbearers: Wilfred Vanderhyden, Dr. W.F. Nolechek, Tom Polnaszek, Gus Velcheck, Wm. E. Glasshoff, and Mike Teclaw.
F, b. April 13, 1904, d. July 24, 1954
- Birth: Marie Driessen was born on April 13, 1904 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 24, 1954, at age 50, in Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co, Pennsylvania.
Carol Ann Mauthe
F, b. August 18, 1936, d. January 16, 2005
- Birth: Carol Ann Mauthe was born on August 18, 1936.
- Divorce: She was divorced on April 19, 1983 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 16, 2005, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.