James Mark Nytes
F, b. April 16, 1916, d. October 10, 2010
- Birth: Helen Nytes was born on April 16, 1916 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence Mike Wolf were married on September 19, 1936.
- Death: Helen Nytes died on October 10, 2010, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen Wolf, 94, of Kaukauna, passed away peacefully of natural causes on Sunday, October 10, 2010, at Colony Oaks Care Center in Appleton. She was born on April 10, 1916, in Kaukauna, the daughter of the late Theodore and Marcella (Hartzheim) Nytes. Helen was the loving wife of departed and former Kaukauna Assistant Fire Chief, Clarence "Mike" Wolf. A lifelong resident of Kaukauna, Helen will be best remembered for her avid love of golf and the many local club championships she accumulated over a long and storied golf career. She had a passion for crochet and knitting and was also never one to turn down a game of cribbage or any card game for that matter. Her love for her family, husband, sons and grandchildren (and anyone lucky enough to have tasted her chocolate torte!) was evident and cherished by all who came in contact with her. She was a devoted member of the church.
Helen is survived by two daughters-in-law: Pat Maes and Judy Jansen, four grandchildren: Yvonne (Tom) Hooyman, Menasha; Todd (Lisa) Wolf, Gurnee, Illinois; Timothy (Patti) Wolf, Oak Creek and Tricia (Jerry) Eddis, Middletown, Delaware; eight great-grandchildren; two sisters: Joan Nytes, Kaukauna and Sally Bartelt, Kaukauna.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence in 1989, her two sons: James Wolf in 1968 and Michael Wolf in 1994; a brother and sisters: Jerome (Jeanette) Nytes, Mary (Robert) Kraft, Anne (Earl) Kersten, Jean (Cyrus) Van Asten, Dolores (Grover) Patterson and Douglas Bartelt.
The funeral liturgy for Helen will be held at 1 p.m. on Thursday, October 14, 2010 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH, ST. MARY CHURCH, 119 W. Seventh Street, Kaukauna. Father Jerry Pastors will be presiding. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. The visitation will be held at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of mass.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Clarence Mike Wolf
M, b. January 16, 1911, d. January 21, 1989
Family: Helen Nytes (b. April 16, 1916, d. October 10, 2010)
- Birth: Clarence Mike Wolf was born on January 16, 1911.
- Marriage: He and Helen Nytes were married on September 19, 1936.
- Death: Clarence Mike Wolf died on January 21, 1989, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Marcella Theodora (Sally) Nytes
F, b. March 6, 1932, d. November 6, 2010
- Birth: Marcella Theodora (Sally) Nytes was born on March 6, 1932 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Douglas R Bartelt were married on August 23, 1958 in San Antonio, Bexar Co, Texas.
- Death: Marcella Theodora (Sally) Nytes died on November 6, 2010, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marcella T. “Sally” Bartelt, 78, Kaukauna, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010, at Appleton Medical Center with her family at her side, following a courageous battle with cancer. She was born on March 6, 1932, in Kaukauna, daughter of the late Theodore and Marcella (Hartzeim) Nytes. On Aug. 23, 1958, she was united in marriage to Douglas R. Bartelt in San Antonio, TX. He preceded her in death on July 19, 2007.
Sally is survived by seven sons and four daughters-in-law, Carl Bartelt, Bruce Bartelt, John Bartelt (special friend Kim Klister), Charles (Tina) Bartelt, Thomas (Donna) Bartelt, all of Kaukauna; William (Tina) Bartelt, New London; Michael (Robin) Bartelt, Weyauwega; 27 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren; her extended family, Linda and Scott Dorschner, Suamico; three extended grandchildren, Lance, Jessica, and Stephanie Dorschner; a sister, Joan Nytes, Kaukauna; a brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Robert and Gladys Bartelt, Marshfield. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and special friends, Sally Bons, Lori Eslinger, Amber Barrett, Sean and Nancy V.
Preceding her in death were her parents, her husband, Douglas; five sisters and one brother.
The funeral Mass for Marcella will be held at 12 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 11, 2010, at Holy Cross Catholic Church, 309 Desnoyer St., Kaukauna, with Fr. Tom Pomeroy celebrating. Friends will be received at the church on Thursday from 10 a.m. until the time of the mass.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Marcella’s name is being established.
The Boettcher Family Funeral Home in Kaukauna is assisting the family. (766-2099.)
Douglas R Bartelt
M, b. September 10, 1934, d. July 19, 2007
- Birth: Douglas R Bartelt was born on September 10, 1934.
- Marriage: He and Marcella Theodora (Sally) Nytes were married on August 23, 1958 in San Antonio, Bexar Co, Texas.
- Death: Douglas R Bartelt died on July 19, 2007, at age 72.
Barbara Jean VandeHey
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Cynthia Ann VanRossum
Penny Jane Baumgart
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America