- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Donald Henry Kamps
Joyce Mary Kamps
F, b. May 3, 1933, d. March 14, 2013
- Birth: Joyce Mary Kamps was born on May 3, 1933.
- Death: She died on March 14, 2013, at age 79, in Del Rio, Val Verde Co, Texas.
- Note: Ferdon, Joyce (Kamps)
IN LOVING MEMORY OF JOYCE (KAMPS) FERDON
Joyce entered eternal life March 14, at the age of 79, in Del Rio, Texas. She was born May 3, 1933, to the late Henry and Josephine (Hermes) Kamps. Joyce spent most of the '60s and '70s playing and singing country and western music with Fiddling Andy Sanders and the Tumbleweeds. She had many talents and was very artistic. Joyce has created many drawings and paintings of all animals especially horses.She also loved and cared for many animals.
Joyce is survived by a daughter, Diana Marie Ferdon; sisters and brothers, Elayne, Donald (Betty), James (Sherry), Robert (Ginny), Beatrice (Richard), Linda (John), Sharon (Donnie), David (Becky); and a sister-in-law, Sharon Kamps; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; brothers, Roger and Henry Jr; and a brother-in-law, Louis DeVivo. Joyce will be sadly missed by all of her family and friends. Memorial service to be held at a later date.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on March 19, 2013.
James William Kamps
Roger Joseph Kamps
M, b. August 23, 1936, d. May 18, 2009
- Birth: Roger Joseph Kamps was born on August 23, 1936 in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Patricia Ann Thirion were married on July 10, 1971 in Suamico, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Roger Joseph Kamps died on May 18, 2009, at age 72.
- Note: May 21, 2009
Kamps, Roger J.
Roger J. Kamps, 72, Green Bay, passed away peacefully at a local nursing home with his family by his side, on Monday, May 18, 2009.
Roger was born Aug. 23, 1936, in Combined Locks, Wis., to the late Henry and Josephine (Hermes) Kamps.
He was employed in the lumber and cement industries with Howard Blazer Co. and Linemen Cement Co. until retiring. Roger lived in the Suamico area most of his life.
Survivors include one son, Roger Jr.; two daughters, Josephine and Ann Kamps; two grandchildren, Amy and Autumn Kamps; four brothers, Donald (Betty), Jim (Sherry), Bob (Ginny), David (Becky); five sisters, Elayne (Louie) DeVivo, Linda (John) Plouff, Sharon Kamps and Don Wied, Beatrice (Rick) Caelwarts, Joyce Kamps; special friends, Pat Kamps, Leanne Cortes and family and Gerold (Amy) Vaness; his loving cat, Honey. Further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents and brother, Henry Kamps Jr.
A celebration of Roger's life with a memorial visitation will be held at the Pfotenhauer Funeral Homes and Cremation Service, Howard-Suamico location, 1145 Cardinal Lane, on Friday, May 22, from 3 until 5pm. Memorial Service 5 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Online condolences welcome at www.PfotenhauerFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established at the funeral home in his name.
The family wishes to thank Manor Care East, Bellin Hospital, Jerry and Tracy of Unity Hospice, for all their care.
Funeral & Cremation
Virginia M Nelson
F, b. February 2, 1942, d. January 8, 2017
- Birth: Virginia M Nelson was born on February 2, 1942 in Suamico, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 8, 2017, at age 74.
- Note: Virginia (Ginny) Kamps, 74, passed away on Sunday afternoon, January 8, 2017 of Alzheimer's with family by her side. She was born in Suamico on Feb. 2, 1942 to the late Arlie and Violet (Blondheim) Nelson. Ginny married Robert Kamps on Sept. 10, 1960 and they were together for 56 years. She was employed at Diana Manufacturing and enjoyed cycle riding and loving her family.
Survivors include her husband, Robert; two sons, Kurt (Tracie) Kamps and their daughter, Sarah; Brian Kamps and his sons, Eric, Dan and John; great grandchildren, Matthew, Christian and Benjamin Kamps; brothers and sisters, Helen Shallow; Curt (Marie) Nelson; Marie Kobylarczyk; Jerry (Barbara) Nelson; Linda Tropka; Lee Nelson; brothers and sisters-in-law, Donald (Betty) Kamps; Jim (Sherry) Kamps; Beatrice (Richard) Caelwarts; Linda (John) Plouff; Sharon A. Kamps; David (Becky) Kamps; Sharon N. Kamps; numerous nieces and nephews.
Ginny was preceded in death by her parents; daughter-in-law, Julie; sisters and brothers-in-law, Elaine (Louis) Divo; Joyce Ferdon; Henry Kamps; Roger Kamps; Donald Wied; Jerry Shallow; John Kobylarczyk.
A memorial visitation will be held at the Pfotenhauer Funeral Home & Cremation Service, Howard-Suamico location, 1145 Cardinal Lane, on Friday, Jan. 13, 2017 from 2 until 5:00 p.m. Memorial Service 5:00 p.m. at the funeral home with Pastor Scott Werlein officiating. Online condolences welcome at www.PfotenhauerFuneralHome.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Jan. 12, 2017.
Linda Lee Kamps
Sharon Ann Kamps
Family 1: Donald L Wied (b. October 5, 1941, d. December 2, 2015)
Donald L Wied
M, b. October 5, 1941, d. December 2, 2015
- Birth: Donald L Wied was born on October 5, 1941.
- Death: He died on December 2, 2015, at age 74.
- Note: Donald L. Wied, 74, Suamico, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015, after a courageous six year battle with cancer, surrounded by his loving family. He was born on Oct. 5, 1941, to Justin and Irene (Ritchie) Wied.
Don owned and operated Wisconsin Gear & Machine Works, Inc. He was known as a good problem solver by his trade as a skilled machinist and businessman. He had a talent and love for gear making.
He loved fishing at his pond with his grandchildren, taking Kubota rides, spending time outdoors especially by his campfire, feeding geese, and playing "Keno". He will be remembered for his humor and helping others.
Don is survived by his endearing love, Sharon Kamps; daughters, Lynne Corbeille, Julie (Brian) Kamps, and Christina (Edgar) Johnson; son, Jeff (Nicol) Kamps; grandchildren, Jessie Dale, Fawn Fontenot, Eric, (Hannah), Dan (Chelsey), and John Kamps, Ashley and Allen Corbeille, Robert and Sarah Johnson, Brody and Kaden Kamps; four great-grandchildren, twins, Christopher and Matthew Kamps, Benjamin Kamps, and Korbyn Fontenot. He is further survived by his siblings, Bob (Donna) Wied, Rosemary Reineck, Tom Wied, Judy Wied, Jackie (Mike) Kaster, Kathy (Ralph) Leiterman, Jerry (Chris) Wied, Mary Jo Wied and Theresa Edlebeck; and many nieces and nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by son, Joseph L. Wied; his parents; brother, Steven Wied, and brother-in-law, William Reineck.
In accordance with Don's wishes, no funeral service will be held. Online condolences may be sent to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Don's family expresses their sincere gratitude to the staff of St. Vincent Hospital. A special thank you to Dr. Michael J. Volk and his staff, and many other medical professionals over the years.
David John Kamps
Henry A Kamps
M, b. December 23, 1941, d. February 29, 1980
- Birth: Henry A Kamps was born on December 23, 1941.
- Death: He died on February 29, 1980, at age 38.
Family: Henry A Kamps (b. December 23, 1941, d. February 29, 1980)
Walter William Kamps
M, b. July 22, 1902, d. May 2, 1971
- Birth: Walter William Kamps was born on July 22, 1902 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Christine Caroline Hayek were married on April 21, 1925 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Walter William Kamps died on May 2, 1971, at age 68, in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena