Jodie Lynn Loderbauer
Lynn A Wydeven
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Michele Lynn Behling
Earle Robert VanRyzin
M, b. March 5, 1918, d. September 6, 1970
- Birth: Earle Robert VanRyzin was born on March 5, 1918 in Detroit, Wayne Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Matilda Becker were married on August 31, 1940 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Earle Robert VanRyzin died on September 6, 1970, at age 52, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret Matilda Becker
F, b. January 8, 1919, d. August 6, 1992
- Birth: Margaret Matilda Becker was born on January 8, 1919 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Earle Robert VanRyzin were married on August 31, 1940 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret Matilda Becker died on August 6, 1992, at age 73, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Thomas R VanRyzin
M, b. August 31, 1955, d. January 6, 2014
- Birth: Thomas R VanRyzin was born on August 31, 1955.
- Marriage: He and Christy Ann Peterson were married on January 21, 1991.
- Death: Thomas R VanRyzin died on January 6, 2014, at age 58.
- Note: Thomas R. Van Ryzin, age 58, of Appleton, passed away peacefully on Monday, January 6, 2014, at Cherry Meadows Hospice. He was born on August 31, 1955, to the late Robert and Margaret Van Ryzin, and he resided in Appleton. Tom married Christy Peterson on January 21, 1991, and they spent 38 years together before she passed away in 2010. He worked at Amusement Devices Inc. for 22 years and was very dedicated to his job. Tom loved boating in the summers and winter trips to Jamaica. He loved animals dearly, especially his dog Eddy. Tom also had a great passion for music and was an excellent drummer.
Tom is survived by his sister, Jo Ann (Leo) Schiedermayer; brother, Bob (Nancy) Van Ryzin; sister-in-law, Connie (Lonnie) Rubis; nieces and nephews, Scott (Karen) Schiedermayer, Laurie (Carl) Schmidt, Mark Schiedermayer, Bobby (Lisa) Van Ryzin, and Jody (Misti) Van Ryzin; 7 great-nieces and nephews; lifelong and loyal friend, Marty Jansen; dear friend, Andy Johntson; and many other friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Christy Van Ryzin; parents, Robert and Margaret Van Ryzin; father-in-law, Don Peterson; and mother-in-law, Patricia Doll Peterson.
A memorial service for Tom will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, January 10, 2014, at ST. PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette Street, Appleton, with Fr. Thomas J. Farrell officiating. A time of visitation will be held at church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to Theda Clark, especially the nurses on the 5th floor. We would also like to thank Cherry Meadows Hospice for their excellent care and Dr. Nancy Homburg for taking care of Tom during is final days.
Christy Ann Peterson
F, b. December 9, 1954, d. December 3, 2010
- Birth: Christy Ann Peterson was born on December 9, 1954.
- Marriage: She and Thomas R VanRyzin were married on January 21, 1991.
- Death: Christy Ann Peterson died on December 3, 2010, at age 55.
- Note: Christy Ann (Peterson) Van Ryzin, 55, passed away on Friday, December 3, 2010 after a courageous battle with colon cancer at Cherry Meadows. She fought the good fight. Christy was born on December 9, 1954 to Donald and Patricia (Doll) Peterson. She married Tom Van Ryzin on January 21, 1991. Chris loved people (and they loved her), she worked as a waitress most recently at the Red Ox and previously at the Greenville Station. She enjoyed boating in the summer, her winter trips to Jamaica, and her pets Eddy, Willie and Rudy.
Christy is survived by her husband Tom Van Ryzin, a sister Connie (Lonnie) Peterson Rubis, her father Donald Peterson, sister-in-law, Joanne (Leo) Schiedermayer, brother-in-law, Bob (Nancy) Van Ryzin, nephews; Derek, Jason (Jennifer), and Jarret (Kristen) Rubis, Scott (Karen) Schiedermayer, nieces; Jessica (Jesse) Rubis and Laurie (Carl) Schmidt, special friends; Marty Jansen, Andy, Deran and Landon Johnston, other relatives and many friends.
Chris was preceded in death by her mothers, Patricia Doll Peterson and Geraldine Scott Peterson and her grandparents, the Petersons, Dolls and Scotts.
A Memorial Mass for Chris will be held on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at ST. PIUSX CATHOLIC CHURCH (500 W. Marquette St.) at 6 p.m. with Fr. Thomas J. Farrell officiating. Friends may call on Tuesday from 3 p.m. until the time of services at the Church.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Amusement Device Inc., for their support of Tom and for the benefit held in Chris' behalf, Drs Jeff Burkett (surgeon, and the first Dr. that Chris trusted) and Anthony Phillips (Oncologist) for their wonderful care over the last 2 years, Theda Clark (especially the nurses on "5") and all the wonderful caregivers at Cherry Meadows Hospice. Memorial may be made to Cherry Meadows Hospice.
Wichmann Funeral Home
3212 S. Oneida St
M J Westfall
F, b. circa 1923, d. 1981
- Birth: M J Westfall was born circa 1923.
- Marriage: She and Joseph VanNuland were married in 1977.
- Death: M J Westfall died in 1981.
Henry Peter Verhoeven
M, b. June 10, 1901, d. August 11, 1992
- Birth: Henry Peter Verhoeven was born on June 10, 1901 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 11, 1992, at age 91, in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/2/7.
F, b. July 5, 1906, d. May 27, 1953
- Birth: Ellen Mitchler was born on July 5, 1906.
- Death: She died on May 27, 1953, at age 46.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/2/7 Birth year incorrect on stone - should be 1906.
Ann M Verhoeven