Jody Ann Wittmann
F, b. October 4, 1963, d. October 15, 1985
- Birth: Jody Ann Wittmann was born on October 4, 1963 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 15, 1985, at age 22.
- Burial: She was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1981.
William R Horvath
M, b. October 11, 1935, d. January 5, 2009
Family: Joyce Roloff (b. December 24, 1924, d. February 8, 2003)
- Birth: William R Horvath was born on October 11, 1935 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Joyce Roloff were married in 1981.
- Death: William R Horvath died on January 5, 2009, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 6, 2009
Horvath, William R.
Bill Horvath, Kaukauna, age 73, died Monday, January 5, 2009, at an Appleton Nursing Home. Bill was born in the Chicago area on October 11, 1935, and graduated from St. Clement's High School in Chicago. For many years he worked in the printing business in Chicago, and in 1981 married the former Joyce Gerrits, who was from the Kaukauna area. Joyce preceded him in death in 2003. Bill was an Army veteran of World War II, loved his pets, going out to eat and making regular visits to the casino. Bill had one daughter from a previous marriage, Susan. He and Joyce had been active in the Wisconsin Chapter of The Children' Program for Northern Ireland, and hosted many Irish children in their home over the years.
A prayer service will be held at 12 Noon on Wednesday, January 7, 2008, at the Fargo Funeral Home, with Fr. Jerry Pastors of St. Katharine Drexel parish officiating. Interment will be in St. Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown. Friends may call at the funeral home on Wednesday morning from 11 a.m. until the time of the service at noon.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Avenue
M, b. April 8, 1892, d. April 9, 1932
- Birth: Anton VandeWettering was born on April 8, 1892 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 9, 1932, at age 40, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 5, 1888, d. 1918
- Birth: Henry VandeWettering was born on February 5, 1888.
- Death: He died in 1918, at age ~30.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
Ivan M Adrian
M, b. May 26, 1912, d. July 9, 2006
- Birth: Ivan M Adrian was born on May 26, 1912 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Magdalena VanDyck were married on August 1, 1936 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ivan M Adrian died on July 9, 2006, at age 94, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 11, 2006
Adrian, Dr. Ivan M. "Doc" Dr. Ivan M. Adrian, 94, Fond du Lac, died Sunday, July 9, 2006, at St. Francis Home, Fond du Lac. He was born May 26, 1912 in Stephensville, son of John and Anna (Van Dyke) Adrian. He was a graduate of Appleton High School and the Illinois College of Podiatry and Foot Surgery in 1933. Doc married Mary Van Dyck, August 1, 1936, at St. Therese Catholic Church, Appleton, and she preceded him in death June 2, 2005. Dr. Adrian was a practicing Podiatrist in Fond du Lac for 50 years prior to his retirement in 1983. He was a former member of the Fond du Lac Elks Lodge, the Knights of Columbus 4th degree, Fond du Lac, and past navigator, past president of the Noon Lions Club and charter member and past president of the Barber Shop Singing Chapter of Fond du Lac and also a member of the Lion Tamers Quartette. He was a past president of the Elks Chorus of Fond du Lac.
Dr. Adrian is survived by his children: Adrienne (Dr. Richard) Kessler, Wisconsin Rapids; Patricia (John) Hickey, Green Bay; Mary Lou (James) Pindel, Waterford; 10 grandchildren: Dr. Jeffrey (Joan) Kessler, Lisa (David) Barrientez, David (Olga) Kessler, Michael (Tonya) Kessler, Kathleen (Tracy) Needham, Colleen (Michael) O'Brien, Thomas Hickey, Brian Pindel, Jennifer Carlson and Christine (Scott) Bowden; a brother, Alan (Verna) Adrian, Appleton.
He was also preceded in death by his parents; a sister, Alice Unmuth Gavin; a brother, Florian and a grandson, Timothy Kessler.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, July 13, 2006, at St. Francis Home Chapel, 33 Everett Street, Fond du Lac, with Rev. Joseph Wolf officiating. Entombment will be in Calvary Cemetery, Fond du Lac. Friends may call at the chapel from 12:30 p.m. Thursday until the time of the service. A memorial has been established for St. Francis Home Foundation Employee Appreciation Fund and Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope.
The family wishes to express a special thank you to the staffs at St. Clare Terrace, St. Francis Terrace and St. Francis Home for their loving care and compassion for Dr. and Mary Adrian the past 15 years.
KESSLER FUNERAL HOME
& CREMATION SERVICES
Neenah 920-722 6464.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. June 22, 1893, d. November 3, 1980
Family: Henry A Coenen (b. 1898, d. January 11, 1961)
- Jerome Peter Coenen (b. November 28, 1922, d. June 28, 2015)
- Clarence Coenen (b. September 20, 1924, d. March 10, 2001)
- Elizabeth Coenen (b. February 1, 1929, d. July 18, 2016)
- Harold Coenen (b. June 23, 1936, d. July 12, 2017)
- Birth: Mary VandeWettering was born on June 22, 1893 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 3, 1980, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Thomas J (Chuck) Zornow
M, b. July 13, 1927, d. September 13, 1992
- Birth: Thomas J (Chuck) Zornow was born on July 13, 1927 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 13, 1992, at age 65, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 20, 1929, d. November 4, 1978
- Father: Norman J Kurtz (b. March 28, 1906, d. February 16, 1979)
- Mother: Anna Krisch (b. August 29, 1906, d. December 13, 2002)
- Birth: Delores Kurtz was born on October 20, 1929 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 4, 1978, at age 49, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
Mrs. Thomas J. Zornow
312 E. Second St., Kaukauna
November 4, 1978
Age 49, died Saturday morning in her sleep. She was born October 20, 1929 in Kaukauna and was a lifelong resident there. She was a member of the VFW Auxiliary Post 3319, Kaukauna. Survivors include her husband Thomas; her parents Mr. and Mrs. Norman Kurtz, Kaukauna; one daughter, Annette, at home, seven sons: Thomas A., Michael L., Dennis P., John P. all of Kaukauna; Gary D., USMC, Richmond VA; Paul D., USMC, on the USS Enterprise, and Karl J., at home, and six grandchildren. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Mary Catholic Church, Kaukauna, with the Rev. John Dewane officiating. Internment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Greenwood Funeral Home after 2 p.m. Monday. A prayer service is set for 8 p.m. Monday.
Dennis P Zornow
Gary David Zornow
Karl Joseph Zornow
Annette Marie Zornow
Amy Louise Hermsen
Elaine H Gosz
F, b. October 8, 1929, d. November 26, 1990
- Birth: Elaine H Gosz was born on October 8, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 26, 1990, at age 61, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Shelley Jean Ganzel