Timothy J VandeWettering
Brittni Jo VandeWettering
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Taylor James VandeWettering
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Dawn Marie Colson
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Mary Anna Rentmeester
F, b. February 20, 1899, d. June 11, 1973
- Birth: Mary Anna Rentmeester was born on February 20, 1899.
- Death: She died on June 11, 1973, at age 74, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Mildred Elizabeth Ambrosius
F, b. June 12, 1926, d. January 9, 2008
- Birth: Mildred Elizabeth Ambrosius was born on June 12, 1926 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald John Kleuskens were married on August 19, 1950 in Immaculate Conception Church, Oneida, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mildred Elizabeth Ambrosius died on January 9, 2008, at age 81.
- Note: Kleuskens , Millie E.
Millie E. Kleuskens , 81, De Pere, died Wednesday, January 9, 2008. Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, January 13, 2008, at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth Street, De Pere. Visitation will continue after 9:30 a.m. Monday at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, corner of Lourdes Ave. and Suburban Drive, De Pere, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 10:30 a.m. with Fr. Tim Shillcox O.Praem officiating.
James Leslie Ambrosius
M, b. April 26, 1923, d. October 27, 1990
- Birth: James Leslie Ambrosius was born on April 26, 1923 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Geneva Calaway were married on September 16, 1950 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: James Leslie Ambrosius died on October 27, 1990, at age 67, in Nashville, Davidson Co, Tennessee.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 19, 1928, d. February 22, 2016
- Birth: Geneva Calaway was born on March 19, 1928 in Town of Hobart, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James Leslie Ambrosius were married on September 16, 1950 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Geneva Calaway died on February 22, 2016, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Geneva Ambrosius, 87, of De Pere, passed away peacefully at home on Monday morning, February 22, 2016, surrounded by her loving family. The daughter of the late Louis and Petronella "Nell" (Albers) Calaway was born March 19, 1928 in De Pere. On September 16, 1950, she married James "Jim" Ambrosius at St. Boniface Catholic Church, De Pere. He preceded her in death on October 27, 1990.
Geneva enjoyed traveling, the outdoors, her birds, working on her lawn and gardening. She was a great cook and baker and belonged to the Homemakers Club for years. Geneva had a heart of gold and was well liked by everyone who knew her. Mrs. Ambrosius worked with the family business, Ambrosius Concrete Supplies for many years. She will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved her.
Survivors include her children, Jeff (Jean) Ambrosius, Todd (Lisa) Ambrosius, Becky (Duane) Oudenhoven, grandchildren, Alyssa and Andy Ambrosius, Janell and Michael Oudenhoven, Tyler and Megan Ambrosius. She was preceded in death by her parents, Louis and Nell, her husband, Jim, and siblings, Rita Ransom, Marian Van Vonderen and Donald Calaway.
Family and friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere from 4:00 to 7:00 pm on Thursday February 25, 2016. Parish Prayer Service will close the evening at 7:00 pm. Visitation will continue after 9:30 am Friday at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, N5589 County Rd E, De Pere, until time of service. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 am Friday at the church with Father John Chrysostom Katamba, officiating. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Ambrosius family. Entombment in Allouez Mausoleum. The family extends a sincere thank you to Mary, Sharon, Kim, Carla, Alicia, Nan, Doreen, Allie, Jerra and Heartland Hospice (Bonnie and Patty) for their kindness and care during these years.
Mary Lou Ambrosius
M, b. September 25, 1932, d. August 2, 1965
- Birth: William Linskens was born on September 25, 1932 in West DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 2, 1965, at age 32, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Immaculate Conception Cemetery, Oneida, Wisconsin.
Janice Lee Daul
Kathy Marie Daul
Kristy Mary Daul
Gerhard Walter Brooks
M, b. November 9, 1893, d. October 8, 1918
- Birth: Gerhard Walter Brooks was born on November 9, 1893.
- Death: He died on October 8, 1918, at age 24, in WWI.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 9, 1908, d. November 7, 1997
- Birth: Matilda Wollenberg was born on August 9, 1908.
- Death: She died on November 7, 1997, at age 89.
F, b. February 22, 1906, d. March 15, 1992
- Birth: Delia Driessen was born on February 22, 1906 in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 15, 1992, at age 86, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
- Note: Driessen, Delia (11 NOV 1930)
A very pretty fall wedding took place at St. Bernard's Catholic Church on Tuesday morning, Nov. 11th, 1930, at 8:30, when Miss Delia, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Driessen, became the bride of Mr. Michael Brooks of Dundas, Rev. A. M. Muckerheide performed the ceremony.
Miss Margaret Gengler, a very close friend of the bride, acted as bridesmaid, and Sylvester Driessen, brother of the bride, acted as the groomsman.
The bride was attired in a white satin faced crepe dress trimmed with lace and wore a veil and coronet trimmed with white pearls and rhinestones, also slippers and stockings to match. She carried Baby Pompom Chrysanthemums and roses.
The bridesmaid wore a flesh pink taffeta dress trimmed with lace and a head band to match. She carried pink carnations and Baby Pompom Chrysanthemums.
The groom and groomsman wore dark suits.
After the ceremony the bridal couple drove to the home of the bride's parents where a dinner and supper were served to the family, near relatives and friends.
A wedding dance was given which was largely attended.
Those from out of town present were: Mr. and Mrs. Barney Brooks and baby of DePere, Mr. Peter Vandening of Kaukauna, Mr. John Brooks and two children of Jump River, and Mr. and Mrs. Henry Driessen of Stanley.
Frederick John Driessen
M, b. August 6, 1873, d. February 13, 1951
Family: Mary Roselie Liske (b. September 3, 1874, d. January 31, 1935)
- John F Driessen (b. April 4, 1901, d. September 25, 1937)
- Fred A Driessen (b. July 18, 1902, d. December 16, 1975)
- Marie Driessen (b. April 13, 1904, d. July 24, 1954)
- Delia Driessen (b. February 22, 1906, d. March 15, 1992)
- Theresa Rosa Driessen (b. April 4, 1907, d. March 25, 1931)
- Edward G Driessen (b. December 10, 1908, d. August 15, 1969)
- Sylvester S Driessen (b. July 1, 1910, d. April 1, 1985)
- Philip Driessen (b. March 19, 1912, d. December 6, 1980)
- Benedict Joseph Driessen (b. August 17, 1914, d. January 7, 1980)
- Charles W Driessen (b. April 16, 1915, d. March 8, 1998)
- Birth: Frederick John Driessen was born on August 6, 1873 in Dundas, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Roselie Liske were married on June 19, 1900 in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Frederick John Driessen died on February 13, 1951, at age 77, in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 02/15/1951
Driessen, Fred (6 AUG 1873 - 13 FEB 1951) Fred Driessen, 77, passed away of a heart attack at his home just one mile west of Thorp (Clark Co., Wis.) on Tuesday morning. He had been ailing lately but was able to be up and around. The body now lies in state at the Thorp Funeral Home where Rosary service will be held by Rev. A. M. Muckerheide, Thursday evening at 8:00 o'clock. Funeral services will take place at St. Bernard's Church at 9:30 Friday morning, Feb. 16th.
(Follow on in 2/22/1951 Thorp Courier)
Last rites were conducted by Rev. A. M. Muckerheide at St. Bernard's Church at 9:30 Friday morning for Fred John Driessen, who passed away at his farm home in the Town of Thorp of a heart attack on Tuesday, Feb. 13th. He had reached the age of 77 years, 6 months and 7 days.
Mr. Driessen, who operated a farm in the Towns of Worden and Thorp for the past 50 years, was born in the Town of Woodville, Calumet County, on August 6, 1873. He was united in marriage to Mary Liske at St. Bernard's Church, Thorp, on June 19, 1900.
He is survived by six sons, Fred Jr., Edward and Charles of Thorp, Philip of Mansfield, Wash., Benedict, of Bartlett, Ill., and Sylvester of Stanley; three daughters, Agnes, Mrs. Louis Kiraly, Stanley, Delia, Mrs. Mike Brooks, Dundas, Wis., and Marie, Mrs. Joe Tracey, Philadelphia, Pa.; three brothers, Henry of Holcombe, Edward and Mike of Kaukauna, Wis., and eight grandchildren. Mrs. Driessen passed away in 1935.
Interment took place in St. Bernard's Cemetery, Thorp. Pallbearers were: Ray Baldeschwiler, Joe Benzschawel, Wm. Ramer, E. G. Schmidt, Francis Mertens and Art Soderberg, Jr.