Margaret Ann Coffey
James D Swedberg
M, b. September 15, 1932, d. November 7, 2001
- Birth: James D Swedberg was born on September 15, 1932.
- Death: He died on November 7, 2001, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret Mary Peterson
F, b. June 10, 1934, d. June 20, 2008
- Birth: Margaret Mary Peterson was born on June 10, 1934.
- Divorce: She and Raymond Zeininger were divorced.
- Marriage: Margaret Mary Peterson and Raymond Zeininger were married on April 26, 1958.
- Marriage: Margaret Mary Peterson was married on September 12, 1986.
- Death: She died on June 20, 2008, at age 74, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/1A/22N.
- Note: June 22, 2008
Van Groll, Margaret M.
Margaret Van Groll, Menasha, formerly of Little Chute, died Friday, June 20, 2008, at Bethel Home, Oshkosh. She was born June 10, 1934, in Appleton, daughter of Richard M. and Anna L. (Arnoldussen) Peterson. Margaret married Gary Van Groll Sept. 12, 1986, in Little Chute. Margaret was a caretaker in private homes for many years and was also a housekeeper at Theda Clark Medical Center. She enjoyed scrapbooking, collecting recipes, sewing, traveling and reading Danielle Steel novels.
Margaret is survived by her husband, Gary; four sons, John Zeininger, Menasha; Bob Zeininger, Fox Lake; Dan Zeininger, Appleton; and Mark Zeininger, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; three stepchildren, Valerie (Jim) Winter, Town of Vandenbroek; Mike Van Groll, New London; Brian (Adina) Van Groll, Appleton; three stepgrandchildren; sister and brother, Rosemary (Jim) Bloedorn, Appleton; and Richard (Kathy) Peterson, Appleton; stepmother-in-law, Valeria Van Groll, Florida; also survived by a brother-in-law, sister-in-law and a stepbrother-in-law.
She was preceded in death by her father and mother, Richard and Anna Peterson, and her first husband, Ray Zeininger.
Memorial services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 25, 2008, at the Verkuilen Funeral Home with Fr. Jim Hablewitz officiating. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Friends may call at the funeral home from 9 a.m. Wednesday until the time of the service.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
Verkuilen Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
M, b. May 13, 1933, d. May 31, 1996
- Birth: Raymond Zeininger was born on May 13, 1933.
- Divorce: He and Margaret Mary Peterson were divorced.
- Marriage: Raymond Zeininger and Margaret Mary Peterson were married on April 26, 1958.
- Death: Raymond Zeininger died on May 31, 1996, at age 63, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
James Herbert Bloedorn
Elizabeth Mary Kurucz
Francis Joseph Peterson
M, b. November 14, 1946, d. November 14, 1946
- Birth: Francis Joseph Peterson was born on November 14, 1946.
- Death: He died on November 14, 1946, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/1A/22N.
Jack C Navarrete
M, b. February 29, 1943, d. June 25, 2015
- Birth: Jack C Navarrete was born on February 29, 1943.
- Death: He died on June 25, 2015, at age 72.
- Note: Jack C. Navarrete, age 73, formerly of Lake in the Hills, died Thursday June 25th at Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington. The son of Efren and Kathryn (Neilson) Navarrete, he was born February 28, 1942 in Milwaukee, WI. He married Marcia Arnoldussen on June 23, 1962 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Appleton, WI. Jack started working at F.W. Woolworth when he was 16 and was with them for 39 years, working his way up from stock boy to an executive in the Woolworth building in Manhattan, NY. He started his second career in 1997 with Walmart where he worked in management up until his retirement in 2008. Jack enjoyed boating, racquetball, golf, xc skiing, and “endless” treks, but most of all he enjoyed spending time with his family and friends, eating hamburgers and a good chocolate malt. He is survived by his wife Marcia; his children: Kim (Jigar) Gandhi, Lisa Weber, Sherri (Tommy) Baumley and DJ (Kristen) Navarrete; his grandchildren: Zack, Chelsea, Raj, Katie, Kristi, AJ, Ryan, Devin, Naya and Lena; his brother Don (the late Helen) Navarrete; his sister Mary (Rev. John) Dennert; along with many cousins, nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents and sister Jean McCann. The visitation will be held Thursday from 10 am until the time of the funeral mass at 11am at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church located at 1023 McHenry Ave in Crystal Lake, IL. Interment will be private. In lieu of flowers, memorials to National Parkinson Foundation would be appreciated. Funeral info 815-455-2233 or www.skajafuneralhomes.com.
Mary Lynn Ann Arnoldussen
F, b. May 24, 1950, d. September 28, 1951
- Birth: Mary Lynn Ann Arnoldussen was born on May 24, 1950.
- Death: She died on September 28, 1951, at age 1.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Jane Lou Arnoldussen
Joseph Harry Arnoldussen
M, b. November 25, 1939, d. November 25, 1939
- Birth: Joseph Lamers was born on November 25, 1939.
- Death: He died on November 25, 1939, at age 0.
Ronald L Deeg
M, b. June 6, 1944, d. October 29, 2010
- Father: John M Deeg (b. January 16, 1912, d. January 4, 1987)
- Mother: Hilda E Oskey (b. April 7, 1924, d. February 14, 2003)
- Birth: Ronald L Deeg was born on June 6, 1944 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 26, 1969.
- Death: He died on October 29, 2010, at age 66, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ronald L. Deeg, age 66, of Clintonville, passed away peacefully Friday, October 29, 2010, at his residence. Ron was born on June 6, 1944, in Appleton, the son of the late John M. and Hilda (Oskey) Deeg. On September 26, 1969, Ron married Madelyn "Carol" Sipin in Oshkosh. Ron had served in the Army National Guard for eight years. Following his service, he worked as a semi-truck driver for Baer' s Beverage, Menasha. Later he drove truck for Cantencamp's in Shawano until retirement. Ron's love of fishing in winter and summer was spent on the Cloverleaf Lakes near Clintonville and in northern Wisconsin. He also enjoyed watching NASCAR and was an avid Jeff Gordon fan. Ice racing was another favorite of Ron's. He was instrumental in organizing ice racing at the Cloverleaf Lakes. It wasn't unusual to see Ron sitting on the front porch of his home with his loyal companion, "Buttler" or cutting grass on the riding lawn mower. On June 14, 2006, at the age of 60, Ron earned his G.E.D. from Fox Valley Tech.
Survivors include: his wife of 41 years, Carol;his daughter Rhonda (Alan) Blake, Black Creek;his son Gregg Snell, Palmer, Alaska;his grandchildren: Nicholas Roberts, Bear Creek, Amanda Snell (Special Friend: Danny Miller), Bear Creek, Reed and Trent Blake, Black Creek;his great-grandson Devin Roberts; his sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law: Kathy (Dr. Robert) Lang, Neenah; Ralph (Rosie) Sipin and Robert (Rae) Sipin, Menasha, and Barbara Rogers (Special Friend: Darryl), CA; Ron's special friend Kyle Krause, Clintonville; his fishing buddy Lenny Jensen, Shawano, and many nieces, nephews other family members and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a sister, Nancy, and his mother-in-law and father-in-law, Agnes and Albert Sipin.
With respect to Ron's wishes, a private, immediate family memorial service will be held at a later date.
The Deeg family would like to express a sincere thank you to family and friends for all of their support, to the Rev. John Smith for his visits and prayers and to Dr. Cynthia Egan for all of her concern and care given during Ron's illness. Your thoughtfulness will never be forgotten.
The Eberhardt-Stevenson Funeral Home & Crematory, Clintonville is assisting his family with the arrangements. Friends may sign an on line guest book at www.eberhardtstevenson.com.