Peter C VandenBoom
M, b. October 9, 1941, d. April 27, 2009
- Birth: Peter C VandenBoom was born on October 9, 1941 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 27, 2009, at age 67.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: April 30, 2009
VandenBoom, Peter C.
Peter C. VandenBoom, age 67, of St. Germain, WI, formerly of Appleton, WI, died on Monday, April 27, 2009. He was born on November 9, 1941, in Appleton, the son of Walter and Edna (Carow-Biechler) VandenBoom. Pete was raised and attended schools in Appleton. He married Kay A. Kassube and the couple moved to St. Germain in 1992.
In addition to his wife Kay, Pete is survived by numerous other family members and friends.
A time for all to gather in Pete's memory will be from 3 - 5 p.m. on Friday, May 1, 2009, at the Gaffney-Busha Funeral Home in Eagle River, WI.
Richard H VanBoxtel
M, b. June 18, 1926, d. April 12, 1983
- Birth: Richard H VanBoxtel was born on June 18, 1926 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 12, 1983, at age 56, in Memphis, Shelby Co, Tennessee.
- Note: Richard H. Van Boxtel, 56, of 4369 Zelda, retired employee of Kimberly-Clark Corp., died yesterday, April 12, at his home. Memphis Funeral Home had charge. He was a communicant of St. James Catholic Church. He left his wife, Mrs. Theresa Van Boxtel; four daughters, Mrs. Sandra Richards of Taylor, MI, and Mrs. Rosemary Wilson, Mrs. Nancy Flanigan and Mrs. Pam Von Thaden, all of Memphis; his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Peter H. Van Boxtel of Kimberly, WI; a sister, Mrs. Lois Dressen of Kiel, WI and eight grandchildren. (Published in the Commercial Appeal on Wednesday, April 13, 1983.)
F, b. May 22, 1929, d. August 9, 2017
- Birth: Marilyn DeGroot was born on May 22, 1929 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and David Peter Denissen were married on August 19, 1948 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marilyn DeGroot died on August 9, 2017, at age 88.
- Note: Marilyn Denissen, age 88 of De Pere passed away, August 9th, 2017. She was born on May 22, 1929 in De Pere WI to the late Joseph and Wilhelmenia "Minnie" (Williamsen) DeGroot. She was married on August 19th, 1948 to David Peter Denissen at St Mary's church in De Pere. Dave preceded her in death on April 28, 2003. Marilyn was the first director and helped in the creation of the De Pere Senior Center and the Meals on Wheels program, and led that organization for 20+ years until her retirement. She was involved in many organizations including being elected to the De Pere City Council, a leader in Boy Scout Troop 38 at St Mary's Church for 20 years and receiving awards such as the Silver Beaver award, a leader in the Girl Scouts for 15 years, and Past President of the St Mary's Christian Mother's Association, and many other volunteer endeavors.
She is survived by her children; Mary "Vicki" Denissen and partner Paul Knapp, Paula Denissen and partner Steven Fischer, David and Mindy (Savarese), Tim and Mary (Kralovec), Eric and Chris (Hoffman), Corey and partner Michelle Scholl, and Kyle. Granchildren; Chad, Billinda, (Larry), Ryan (Kelly), Erin (Danny), Kelby, Layla, and Levi, great grandchildren Emmy Lou, Matilda, Kaida, Melayna, and Caleb, son in law; Ron (Pat) Van Den Heuvel.
Preceding her in death are her parents, husband Dave, daughter Donna Van Den Heuvel, sister Ruth (Mark) Hendricks, and special friend; Ron Morris.
Family and friends may visit on Sunday, August 13, 2017 at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave, De Pere, from 2:00pm until the time of service at 4:00pm with Fr. Kenneth Smits, Capuchin officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to Unity Hospice.
The family would like to thank the caregivers of Unity Hospice and Angels Touch Assisted Living for their care and concern.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Aug. 11 to Aug. 13, 2017.
David Peter Denissen
M, b. August 4, 1929, d. April 28, 2003
- Birth: David Peter Denissen was born on August 4, 1929.
- Marriage: He and Marilyn DeGroot were married on August 19, 1948 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: David Peter Denissen died on April 28, 2003, at age 73.
Alina Sheng Quinn
Rachel Elizabeth Beno
Daniel Richard Beno
James Edward Williamsen
Raymond Ferdinand Nies
M, b. March 29, 1901, d. April 8, 1974
Family: Sophia Kerkhoff (b. April 23, 1903, d. March 4, 1933)
- Sophie Nies
- Ferdinand Andrew Nies (b. December 15, 1923, d. July 27, 2009)
- Earl A Nies (b. September 1, 1925, d. October 15, 2017)
- Cyril Nies
- Theresa Sedna Nies (b. March 10, 1929, d. August 28, 2001)
- Rita J Nies (b. July 29, 1931, d. January 13, 2016)
- Birth: Raymond Ferdinand Nies was born on March 29, 1901 in Morrison, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Sophia Kerkhoff were married on September 27, 1922 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Raymond Ferdinand Nies died on April 8, 1974, at age 73, in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 31, 1912, d. October 4, 1945
- Birth: Cecelia Weyers was born on October 31, 1912.
- Death: She died on October 4, 1945, at age 32.
Isabelle Sophia Liebmann
F, b. April 10, 1905, d. December 2, 1989
- Birth: Isabelle Sophia Liebmann was born on April 10, 1905.
- Marriage: She and David George Kerkhoff were married on February 5, 1949 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Isabelle Sophia Liebmann died on December 2, 1989, at age 84, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.