F, b. December 22, 1867, d. March 20, 1944
Family: Joseph Dogot (b. March 15, 1860, d. July 15, 1938)
- Genevieve Dogot (b. 1892, d. 1998)
- Armand Joseph Dogot (b. February 12, 1894, d. December 1968)
- George Francis Dogot (b. February 10, 1896, d. July 17, 1942)
- Hyacinth M Dogot (b. June 11, 1898, d. March 22, 1993)
- Leon Dogot (b. July 13, 1907, d. April 30, 2001)
- Birth: Elizabeth Dachlet was born on December 22, 1867 in Brussels, Belgium.
- Death: She died on March 20, 1944, at age 76, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1845, d. 1901
- Birth: George Keyzers was born in 1845.
- Death: He died in 1901, at age ~56.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1863, d. 1944
- Birth: Hedwig Rinch was born in 1863.
- Death: She died in 1944, at age ~81.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Rose Mary Richart
Arlene M Dunkleberger
Adam John Spierings
Carlson J Trittin
M, b. February 16, 1916, d. June 17, 1985
- Birth: Carlson J Trittin was born on February 16, 1916 in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 17, 1985, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Dennis J Trittin
Marian Lila Hoolihan
F, b. January 20, 1916, d. December 12, 1999
- Birth: Marian Lila Hoolihan was born on January 20, 1916 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Fransway were married on September 6, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Marian Lila Hoolihan and Edgar John Fransway were married on December 19, 1974.
- Death: Marian Lila Hoolihan died on December 12, 1999, at age 83, in Salem, Oregon.
M, b. June 27, 1914, d. February 4, 1995
- Birth: John Fransway was born on June 27, 1914 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marian Lila Hoolihan were married on September 6, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Fransway died on February 4, 1995, at age 80, in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
Richard Carlson Trittin
M, b. August 19, 1941, d. July 25, 1992
- Birth: Richard Carlson Trittin was born on August 19, 1941.
- Death: He died on July 25, 1992, at age 50.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
Richard John VanRossum
Bonnie Jean Baril
F, b. October 21, 1951, d. August 14, 2010
- Birth: Bonnie Jean Baril was born on October 21, 1951 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 14, 2010, at age 58, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bonnie Jean (Baril) Van Rossum, 58, De Pere, died unexpectedly Saturday afternoon, Aug. 14, 2010, at an Appleton hospital. The daughter of the late Orville and Dorothy (Splan) Baril was born Oct. 21, 1951, in Green Bay. Bonnie served in the U.S. Army for a short time. On Oct. 25, 1974, she married Rick Van Rossum at St. Paul's Catholic Church in Wrightstown. The couple celebrated their thirty-fifth wedding anniversary last year.
Bonnie had worked the farm in Town of Kaukauna for her most of her adult life. In her retirement years, she enjoyed working at Century Oaks Assisted Living in Darboy. She loved to read books and going to craft sales. She enjoyed collecting Angels and her trips to Mexico.
Survivors include her husband, Rick, one son, Peter, her siblings, Judy and Bob Pennenberg, Bill and Peggy Baril, Elaine Wingo, John and Linda Baril, Joe and Debbie Baril, Terry Baril and her special friend, Mary Gulmire, and Barb and Steve Hanke. Survivors also include Rick's family, John Fiers, Dennis and Carol Van Rossum, Mike and Mary Van Rossum, Lyle and Theresa Van Rossum, Scott and Joni Van Rossum, Lisa and Joe Draves, as well as aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. She was preceded in death by her children, Patty and Andy, her parents, Orville and Dorothy, her in-laws, Henry, Luella and Gert Van Rossum, one sister-in-law, Bonnie Fiers and a brother-in-law, Hill Wingo.
Family and friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere, from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2010. Visitation will continue after 9:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Claire Parish at St. Paul Site, Wrightstown. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the Church with Father Dennis Bergsbaken, officiating. Burial in St. Patrick's Cemetery. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the VanRossum family.
The family extends a special thank you to the Emergency Doctors and Emergency Staff at Appleton Medical Center for their care and support.
Carol Mary Bowers
Scott Gregory VanRossum
Jane Ann Robach