M, b. November 11, 1965, d. November 11, 1965
- Birth: Jon Schimke was born on November 11, 1965 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 11, 1965, at age 0, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Lee Michael Schimke
August Joseph Schimke
M, b. September 17, 1945, d. May 4, 1981
- Birth: Gary Binder was born on September 17, 1945 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 4, 1981, at age 35, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 23, 1938, d. August 7, 2017
- Birth: Charles Killian was born on January 23, 1938 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 23, 1958.
- Death: He died on August 7, 2017, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Charles P. "Chuck" Killian, age 79, of Appleton, passed away at Theda Care Medical Center—Appleton, on August 7, 2017. Chuck was born on January 23, 1938, in Kaukauna, to the late Louis and Augusta (Schmitz) Killian. He married Barbara Bougie on August 12, 1977, in Oshkosh. Chuck was a papermaker at the Thilmany Mill in Kaukauna for over 37 years, retiring in 1993. He was a "car guy" and enjoyed classic car shows and loved to own the shiny new ones. Chuck was also an avid deer and small game hunter. For twelve years Chuck and Barbara enjoyed their winters in Florida and their summers at Lake Thompson near Rhinelander.
Survivors include his wife of 40 years, Barbara; his five children, Kathy (Mark) Montanye; Timothy (Nancy) Killian; Rob (Carrie) Killian; Barb (Don) Sobiesczyk; and Clint (fiance Jenny) Killian; his grandchildren: Lisa; Amber, Kevin, Mckenzie, Mikayla and McKinley; Matt and Brock; Tiffany, Madalyne and Katelyn; his great granddaughters, Lily and Ella; his siblings, Joan (Peter) Gaigg, Virgie Meulemans and Daniel (Judy) Killian; his sisters-in-law, Elaine Killian, Dawn Killian, Dianne Miller, Ardene (Ronald) Schimke, Marilyn (Melvin) Whitty and Kathy Binder. Chuck was preceded in death by his siblings, Esther Killian, Frank Killian, Mildred (Joseph) Gokey, Lorraine (Clayton) Van Asten, Carol (Richard) School, Leo Killian and Tom Killian.
Memorial services will be at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 11, 2017, at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior Street, Appleton. Friends may call directly at the funeral home Friday from 3:00 p.m. until the time of services.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to Dr. Nicholas Augelli and Dr. Robert Ferrante, and their staffs, for their loving care. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1956.
M, b. February 13, 1946, d. July 24, 1972
- Father: Lucas Treml (b. October 18, 1907, d. December 14, 1973)
- Mother: Ann Bougie (b. December 8, 1908, d. February 10, 2000)
- Birth: David Treml was born on February 13, 1946.
- Death: He died on July 24, 1972, at age 26, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.