M, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Pasquale Comparetto was born circa 1765.
F, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Catarina Lodolce was born circa 1765.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Guiseppe Labarbera was born circa 1795.
F, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Guiseppa Fioretto was born circa 1795.
M, b. circa 1835
- Birth: Gaetano Farina was born circa 1835.
F, b. circa 1835
- Birth: Cecilia Lazzara was born circa 1835.
F, b. June 12, 1922, d. April 1, 2016
- Birth: Marcie Wittlin was born on June 12, 1922 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Eugene J Paltzer were married on November 25, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marcie Wittlin died on April 1, 2016, at age 93.
- Note: Marcie L. Paltzer
Age 93 Years, died Friday April 1, 2016, at Rennes Health and Rehabilitation. Marcie was born on June 12, 1922, in the Town of Center, WI to the late Erwin and Elizabeth (nee Dorn) Wittlin. She married Eugene Paltzer on November 25, 1943 in Appleton. Marcie was a member of the Ladies of St. Thomas More, Appleton Medical Center Auxiliary, and for many years worked at Pranges, Gimbles, and Marshall Field department stores. She is survived by her daughter Susan Geroux; her son Tim (Mary Jo) Paltzer; her son, Dan (Pat) Paltzer, her son, Greg (Barb) Paltzer; her daughter, Cindy (Andy) Andrews; her grandchildren, Scott (Susan) Geroux; Paul (Jill) Geroux; Shawn (George) Swiechowski; Sara (Tony) Sprangers; Shane Paltzer; Heather (Scott) Kirch; Jesse (Angie) Paltzer; Jason (Amanda) Paltzer; Jaret (Jennifer) Paltzer, Nick (Mandy) Paltzer; Adam (Jenny) Paltzer; Justin (Brandi) Andrews; and Kevin (Elyse) Andrews; her 28 great-grandchildren; sister Betty (the late Ernie) Paltzer; brother Jerry (Winefred) Wittlin; many nieces and nephews.
Preceded in death by; her husband, Eugene J Paltzer; sisters: Evelyn (Cyril) Bauman; Marilyn (Harley) Nielsen; her brother and sister-in-law, Clarence (Glenna) Wittlin.
Resurrection Mass, Thursday April 7, 2016 at 12 NOON at ST. THOMAS MORE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1810 N. McDonald St., Appleton, with Fr. Gerald Falk officiating. Friends may call on the family from 10 AM until time of Mass.
Special thanks to the dedicated caregivers at Rennes Health and Rehab and The Renaissance as well as all of Mom's special friends.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Apr. 3, 2016.
Eugene J Paltzer
M, b. October 27, 1919, d. June 30, 2012
- Birth: Eugene J Paltzer was born on October 27, 1919 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marcie Wittlin were married on November 25, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Eugene J Paltzer died on June 30, 2012, at age 92.
- Note: Eugene Paltzer, 92, passed away on Friday, June 30, 2012 at Rennes Health and Rehab Center.
Eugene was born on October 27, 1919 in Grand Chute to the late John and Anna (Schilling) Paltzer. He married Marcella Wittlin on November 25, 1943. Eugene worked at Western Elevator in Appleton and then as a loan officer for 20 years at Production Credit Association. He was a charter member of the Columbine 4-H Club, a member of the Knights of Columbus, Wisconsin and National Director of Post N of Traveler's Protective Association. He attended many state and national conventions for TPA, with his wife Marcie. He was a treasurer for the Town of Grand Chute in the late 1960's. Eugene enjoyed bowling in several Appleton leagues and attended many state and national conventions. He and Marcie enjoyed traveling together and Eugene played a lot of golf after he retired. He especially enjoyed any "party" with his family and friends. Gene took great pride in being the last surviving Meade Street Paltzer.
He is survived by his wife of 68 years, Marcella, five children; Susan (Lloyd) Geroux, Tim (Mary Jo) Paltzer, Dan (Pat) Paltzer, Greg (Barb) Paltzer, and Cindy (Andy) Andrews, his grandchildren, Scott (Susan) Geroux, Paul (Jill) Geroux, Shawn (George) Swiechowski, Sara (Tony) Sprangers, Shane (Jody) Paltzer, Heather (Scott) Kirch, Jesse (Angie) Paltzer, Jason (Amanda) Paltzer, Jaret (Jennifer) Paltzer, Nick (Mandy) Paltzer, Adam (Jenny) Paltzer, Justin (Brandi) Andrews, Kevin Andrews, 27 great grandchildren. He is further survived by sisters and brothers-in-law, Betty Paltzer, Glenna Wittlin, Gerald (Winefred) Wittlin, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his brothers, George Paltzer, Richard Paltzer, five sisters; Margaret Schuh, Marie Busch, Julia Trieber, Helen May and Delores Busch.
The funeral liturgy will be held on Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM at ST. THOMAS MORE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1810 N. MacDonald St. with Fr. Gerald Falk officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Thursday, from 9:30 AM until the time of the Mass at the church.
Our heartfelt thanks to all the caregivers at Rennes Health Center for taking such loving care of "Happy Feet". In lieu of flowers a memorial is being established in his name. Online Condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Richard Lee Rusch
James Francis Rusch
Paul David DeBruin
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Emily Elizabeth VanThiel
David W Longsine
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. May 1838, d. September 7, 1912
Family: John Casey (b. June 1835, d. June 21, 1901)
- John Casey (b. May 28, 1872, d. November 16, 1953)
- James Casey (b. May 1873)
- Anna (Sister Marion) Casey (b. March 30, 1875, d. January 6, 1961)
- Catherine Casey (b. October 18, 1877, d. January 9, 1964)
- Patrick M Casey (b. March 2, 1886, d. February 10, 1942)
- Birth: Elizabeth O'Brien was born in May 1838 in Ireland.
- Marriage: She and John Casey were married on July 6, 1871 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth O'Brien died on September 7, 1912, at age 74, in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Stephensville (Northport), Wisconsin.
Jane Elizabeth Merkes
Thomas Richard Gahr