Marge May Matuszak
F, b. February 10, 1922, d. May 2, 1991
- Birth: Marge May Matuszak was born on February 10, 1922 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She and Roy Kenneth LaMarche were divorced.
- Marriage: Marge May Matuszak and Roy Kenneth LaMarche were married in 1939.
- Marriage: Marge May Matuszak and Keith Edwin Baitinger were married on July 26, 1947.
- Death: Marge May Matuszak died on May 2, 1991, at age 69, in Pasco, Pasco Co, Florida.
- Note: Marge May Matuszak-LaMarche-Baitinger was my Great Grandmother. She was born February 10, 1922 in Seymour Wisconsin. She was the daughter of Casper and Theresa (Sigl) Matuszak. There were 8 children in her family. She had three brothers and four sisters.
Marge married Roy La Marche in 1939. She had three children with Roy, two boys and one girl. Marge and Roy got a divorce. Marge married Keith Baitinger on July 26, 1947.
Marge had a couple different jobs in her life. She worked at the Serv-US Bakery. She worked as a cleaning lady. She was a taxi driver for Yellow Cab. She also owned a Night Club in Little Chute for nine years. It was called the Log Cabin. One night while working in the bar, some guy got drunk and obnoxious. Marge hit him over the head with a barstool. After that night, she bought herself a rubber mallet because the next time she had to hit someone over the head, she didn't want to wreck her furniture.
She lived in Wisconsin for the first half of her life. In 1967, she moved to Florida with Keith, and lived there the rest of her life.
Marge was a very candid and opinionated person. She was really good at giving advice, whether people wanted to hear it or not. She was also very caring and generous. She took care of my Dad every summer in Florida for 5 years. He lived with them for the whole summer, and he loved it! He caught alligators there, and accidentally blew up his hands with fireworks. She took care of him the whole time.
Marge always owned a dog, she loved dogs. Her favorite game to play was Sheephead. She wasn't afraid of anything. If something needed to be done, she did it.
Marge died in Florida, in May of 1991. She died from Bone Cancer.
Ben Hurst, 2012.
Roy Kenneth LaMarche
M, b. May 19, 1920, d. July 1, 2006
- Birth: Roy Kenneth LaMarche was born on May 19, 1920 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: He and Marge May Matuszak were divorced.
- Marriage: Roy Kenneth LaMarche and Marge May Matuszak were married in 1939.
- Death: Roy Kenneth LaMarche died on July 1, 2006, at age 86, in Searcy, White Co, Arkansas.
- Note: Roy Kenneth LaMarche the son of Delore and Pauline Rousseau LaMarche was born in Seymore, Wisconsin on May 19, 1920 and passed away in Searcy, Arkansas on July 1, 2006 at the age of 86 years. Mr. LaMarche was a retired mechanic for the Chicago Tribune, a veteran of the United States Navy having served in World War II and his religious belief was Catholic. He was preceded in death by his parents and 13other siblings, his wife Ella Mae who passed away on April 6, 1999 and a step-daughter Vera Robertson. He is survived by a son Delore LaMarche of Appleton, Wisconsin, a daughter Elizabeth Hurst of Littleshoot, Wisconsin, two step-sons Randy Robertson and wife Cynthia of Searcy, AR and David Robertson and wife Pilar of St. Charles, MO a step daughter Nancy Szendzial and husband Bill of Chicago, IL, other relatives and many friends.
Graveside Services will be held on Monday, July 3, 2006 in the St. Charles Cemetery at 2:00 pm. Arrangements by Olmstead Funeral Home, Inc. www.olmstead.cc.
Keith Edwin Baitinger
M, b. April 1, 1919, d. June 12, 1993
- Birth: Keith Edwin Baitinger was born on April 1, 1919 in Saxeville, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marge May Matuszak were married on July 26, 1947.
- Death: Keith Edwin Baitinger died on June 12, 1993, at age 74, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Owned the Log Cabin tavern in Little Chute.
F, b. September 4, 1918, d. December 11, 2015
- Father: John Leininger (b. October 23, 1895, d. December 9, 1967)
- Mother: Clara Sigl (b. August 4, 1899, d. March 4, 1977)
- Birth: Marie Leininger was born on September 4, 1918.
- Marriage: She and William Kranzush were married on October 2, 1941.
- Death: Marie Leininger died on December 11, 2015, at age 97.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marie L. Kranzush, 97, of Seymour, passed away Friday, December 11, 2015 at Meadow Wood Assisted Living. She was born September 4, 1918, daughter of the late John and Clara (Sigl) Leininger. On October 2, 1941 she was united in marriage to William Kranzush. He preceded her in death on September 23, 1981.
She was a member at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Seymour.
Marie and Bill enjoyed traveling and had visited the Vatican in Rome. She enjoyed taking bus trips with relatives and friends. Marie also enjoyed her monthly card games and had continued playing until this past September.
Marie is survived by her daughter, Judy (Marlin) Nelson; daughter-in-law, Karen Kranzush; grandchildren: Jill (Tim) Joly, Mike (Jessica) Kranzush, Melissa (Kip Effa) Kranzush; great-grandchildren: Dan, Brandon, Zachary, Hannah, and Chelci; a brother, Marvin (Delores) Leininger; and very special niece, Sue (Randy) Treml
She was preceded in death by her son, Jerry; an infant daughter, and an infant brother.
Friends may call at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Seymour on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 from 4:30 pm until the funeral mass at 6:30 pm with Fr. Brian Belongia and Deacon Rich Matuszak officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
In lieu of flowers memorials can be given to St. John the Baptist Catholic Church and Meadow Wood Assisted Living in Marie's memory.
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
Special thanks to Vaughn and Sherry Wilkinson for being such good neighbors to Marie.
M, b. August 16, 1918, d. September 23, 1981
- Birth: William Kranzush was born on August 16, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Marie Leininger were married on October 2, 1941.
- Death: William Kranzush died on September 23, 1981, at age 63.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Dennis Michael Brown
Diane Lee Brown
Donna Jean Brown
James Alan Farrell
Aaron Joseph Liszewski
Rebecca Ann Liszewski
Justin James Farrell
Katie Lynn Farrell
Carlton George Brown
M, b. January 8, 1931, d. July 18, 2013
- Birth: Carlton George Brown was born on January 8, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Loretta Brotz were married on August 20, 1955 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carlton George Brown died on July 18, 2013, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carlton G. Brown, age 82, passed away on Thursday, July 18, 2013, at Appleton Medical Center. He was born on January 8, 1931, to the late Wilfred and Josephine Brown, and graduated from Kaukauna High School. Carlton proudly served his country in the Marines and received undergraduate and graduate degrees from UW-Stout. On August 20, 1955, he married Helen Brotz, and they spent 57 years together. Carlton taught Industrial Education in New London and Kimberly before retiring in 1988.
He loved bowling, hunting, fishing, woodworking, design, building and flying r/c airplanes with Valley Aeromodelers, and spending time at the cottage on White Potato Lake. Carlton enjoyed music and played many instruments including the piano, organ, clarinet, and dulcimer. He especially enjoyed playing the dulcimer at senior residences and nursing homes with Helen. Carlton was very proud that he built two of the family's homes and the cottage on White Potato Lake.
He is survived by his wife, Helen Brown; children, Sue (Myron) Luniak of Menasha, Jim (Marilyn) Brown of Mequon, Wendy (Charley Cotter) Brown of Middleton, and Bill (Ruthie) Brown of Pine Island, Minnesota; grandchildren, Russell, Marie, Kevin, Shawn, Caitlin, Conley, Ian, Ross, Cory, Shea, Cole, Jade, and Garrit; and great-grandsons, Kegan, Marlon, and Berkley. Carlton is further survived by a brother, Kenneth (Lois) Brown; sisters-in-law, Lois Brown Hermsen, Mary Jayne Brown, and Pat Brown; many nieces and nephews, and close friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents Wilfred and Josephine (Mignon) Brown; and brothers, Richard, Donald, and David Brown.
Funeral liturgy will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, July 22, 2013, at ST. PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 E. Wallace Street, Combined Locks with Fr. Andrew Kysely officiating. Visitation will be held at the church from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Carlton's name.
Helen Loretta Brotz
F, b. September 24, 1931, d. August 6, 2015
- Birth: Helen Loretta Brotz was born on September 24, 1931 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Carlton George Brown were married on August 20, 1955 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen Loretta Brotz died on August 6, 2015, at age 83.
- Note: Helen L. Brown, 83, passed away at home on Thursday, August 6, 2015. Helen was born on September 24, 1931 to Anton and Gertrude (Miller) Brotz. As a woman ahead of her time, she received her undergraduate degree from UW Lacrosse and her graduate degree from UW Oshkosh. On August 20, 1955 she was united in marriage to Carlton Brown and they spent 57 wonderful years together until he passed away in 2013. Helen taught physical education at Kaukauna High School and later was a guidance counselor and teacher at Menasha High Schools until her retirement in 1988. She loved bowling, hunting, fishing, crocheting, gardening, reading books, and spending time at the cottage at White Potato Lake. Helen enjoyed playing the dulcimer at senior residences and nursing homes with her husband Carlton. She and Carlton were very proud of the two family homes they built along with the cottage on White Potato Lake, and the memories they made there will always be cherished.
Helen is survived by her children, Sue (Myron) Luniak of Menasha, Jim (Marilyn) Brown of Mequon, Wendy (Charley Cotter) Brown of Middleton, and Bill (Ruthie) Brown of Pine Island, Minnesota; grandchildren, Russell, Marie, Kevin, Shawn, Caitlin, Conley, Ian, Ross, Cory, Shea, Cole, Jade, and Garrit; and great-grandsons, Kegan, Marlon, Berkley and Gavin. Helen is further survived by her brother-in-law, Kenneth (Lois) Brown, and sisters-in-law; Lois Brown Hermsen, Mary Jayne Brown, and Pat Brown; many nieces and nephews, and close friends.
Helen was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Carlton and sisters, Bernice Schaubs and Carol Jones.
The memorial mass will be held on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 11:30 AM at ST PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 E. Wallace St., Combined Locks with Fr. Andrew Kysely officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Tuesday from 10:00 AM until the time of the service at the church.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established in Helen's name. The family would like to extend their sincere thanks to Theda Care Hospice. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Kenneth Thomas Brown
F, b. November 7, 1884, d. November 25, 1963
- Birth: Antonie Fuchs was born on November 7, 1884.
- Death: She died on November 25, 1963, at age 79.
Joan Rose VanStraten
Michael John Hietpas