M, b. July 13, 1786
- Birth: Joannes Vos was born on July 13, 1786 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 10, 1910, d. December 11, 1996
- Birth: Emily VanderZanden was born on May 10, 1910.
- Death: She died on December 11, 1996, at age 86, in Beloit, Rock Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 3, 1911, d. January 1976
- Birth: Roy Everson was born on June 3, 1911.
- Death: He died in January 1976, at age 64, in Beloit, Rock Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 24, 1917, d. November 12, 2002
- Birth: Agnes Minten was born on July 24, 1917 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Bernard VanEnkevort were married on June 22, 1937 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes Minten died on November 12, 2002, at age 85, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1730
- Birth: Joannes Zeijlhuijs was born circa 1730.
F, b. September 15, 1907, d. December 25, 1996
- Birth: Lena Minten was born on September 15, 1907 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 25, 1996, at age 89, in Escondido, San Diego Co, California.
Clarence Peter Verheyen
M, b. January 15, 1906, d. February 20, 1991
Family: Lena Minten (b. September 15, 1907, d. December 25, 1996)
- Birth: Clarence Peter Verheyen was born on January 15, 1906 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 20, 1991, at age 85, in Sarasota, Florida.
F, b. January 23, 1923, d. August 16, 2006
- Birth: Johanna Minten was born on January 23, 1923 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Anderson were married in 1945.
- Marriage: Johanna Minten and William Anderson were married in 1952.
- Death: Johanna Minten died on August 16, 2006, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 17, 2006
Anderson, Johanna Johanna M. Anderson, 83, Green Bay, died Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2006, at a local nursing home surrounded by her family after a courageous battle with cancer. She was born on Jan. 23, 1923, in De Pere to the late George and Anna (Verkuilen) Minten. In 1945, she married Robert Anderson; he preceded her in death in 1951. Her second husband, William Anderson, who she married in 1952, preceded her in death in 1954. Johanna was employed by St. Mary's Hospital for 15 years prior to retiring in 1986. She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church and its Altar Rosary Society as well as VFW Auxiliary Post #2037, Howard. Johanna enjoyed time with her family, playing bingo and was an avid fan of the Packers, Brewers and Bucks.
Survivors include one son and daughter-in-law, Donald and Sandra Anderson, Eagle River; two daughters and one son-in-law, Kathy Harrison, Green Bay; and Jean and Jessie Delmarcelle, Crivitz; four grandchildren, Robert Anderson, Barb Anderson, Tammy Harrison (Jerry Bolen), and Tina (Peter) Saldana; four great-grandchildren, Ryan Saldana, Victoria Saldana, Katee Anderson and Ethan Saldana; one sister-in-law, Regina Minten; nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends, including a special friend, Lois Harrison.
She was preceded in death by two grandsons, Mark Harrison and Todd Harrison; five brothers, Peter, Norbert, Matt, Tone and John Minten; and five sisters, Mary Ambrosius, Lena Verheyen, Nellie Knowles, Agnes Van Enkenvort and Janet Coenen.
Friends may call after 9:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 18, 2006, at Lyndahl Funeral Home, Lombardi Avenue at Ridge Road, where funeral services will take place with the Rev. Don Everts officiating. Interment in Fort Howard Memorial Park. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
Johanna's family would like to thank the staffs of Western Village and Asera Care Hospice for the exceptional care and compassion that was given.
Lyndahl Funeral Home
and Cremation Services
Lombardi Ave. at Ridge Rd.
M, b. 1923, d. 1951
- Birth: Robert Anderson was born in 1923.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Minten were married in 1945.
- Death: Robert Anderson died in 1951, at age ~28.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 17, 1912, d. September 29, 2002
Family: Roy Knowles (b. August 31, 1908, d. February 27, 1984)
- Birth: Petronella Minten was born on May 17, 1912 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 29, 2002, at age 90, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 31, 1908, d. February 27, 1984
- Birth: Roy Knowles was born on August 31, 1908.
- Death: He died on February 27, 1984, at age 75.
Anthony James Farrell
Thomas Peter Farrell
Gloria Jean School
Michael Robert Farrell
Raphael John Farrell
Darlene Mary Farrell
F, b. April 26, 1906, d. April 13, 1996
- Birth: Eileen Unknown was born on April 26, 1906.
- Death: She died on April 13, 1996, at age 89.
F, b. circa 1897, d. 1989
- Birth: Rose Spangers was born circa 1897.
- Death: She died in 1989.
Mary Kay Verbeten
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena