Leona M Geurts
F, b. March 10, 1906, d. May 8, 1990
- Birth: Leona M Geurts was born on March 10, 1906 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gerald J Gerrits were married on May 14, 1929 in St Paul Church, Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leona M Geurts died on May 8, 1990, at age 84, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
- Note: Obit. De Pere Journal Democrat 5-10-1990 Mrs. Gerald (Leona) Gerrits, Sr., 84, 255 N. Tenth St. died Tuesday morning in a local nursin g home. The former Leona Geurts, she was born in De Pere March 10, 1906, to the Late John and Mary Ae rts Geurts and married Mr. Gerrits May 14, 1929, at St. Paul Catholic church, Wrightstown. Mr s. Gerrits was a member of the Christian Mothers society of St. Paul parish and the Catholi c Knights of Wisconsin. Survivors are her husband; two daughters, Mrs. Bob (Dolores) Kettenhofen of Menasha and Mrs . Ken (Norma) Buechler of Wrightstown; two sons, Dr. Roger Gerrits of Adelphia, Md, and Geral d Gerrits, Jr. of Greenleaf; 23 grandchildren and 17 great grandchildren; three brothers, Fre d Geurts of Kaukauna; George Geurts of Mountain and Wilbert Geurts of De Pere, and two sister s, Marion Geurts of Green Bay and Rosella Watermolen of Tucson, Ariz. She was preceded in de ath by one grandson, Gerald Buechler and two sisters Ella and Florence. Friends may call at Ryan Funeral Home after 4 o'clock this afternoon. A prayer service will b e held at 7:30. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 Friday morning at St. Paul Catholic ch urch, Wrightstown. the Rev. Richard Shafer will officiate and burial will be in the church ce metery.
Mary Mercedes Kettenhofen
F, b. September 17, 1921, d. January 21, 1993
- Birth: Mary Mercedes Kettenhofen was born on September 17, 1921 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph A Novitski were married on July 28, 1951 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Mercedes Kettenhofen died on January 21, 1993, at age 71, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: She graduated from Wrightstown High School.
Joseph A Novitski
M, b. September 6, 1919, d. August 23, 1992
- Birth: Joseph A Novitski was born on September 6, 1919 in Amherst, Hampshire Co, Massachusetts.
- Marriage: He and Mary Mercedes Kettenhofen were married on July 28, 1951 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph A Novitski died on August 23, 1992, at age 72, in Ashwaubenon, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy M Bodde
F, b. November 11, 1916, d. December 22, 2001
- Birth: Dorothy M Bodde was born on November 11, 1916 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jerome A Biselx were married in 1941.
- Death: Dorothy M Bodde died on December 22, 2001, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorothy M. Biselx Kaukauna
Age 85, died unexpectedly on Saturday, December 22, 2001. Dorothy was born to the late Joseph and Margaret (Schaeffer) Bodde on November, 11 1916. In 1941, she married Jerome Biselx, who preceded her in death in 1988. They resided in Kaukauna their entire married life. He preceded her in death in 1988. Dorothy was an active member of Holy Cross Catholic Church and volunteered as a member of the visiting committee. Dorothy is survived by three daughters: Nancy (Raymond Chapman) Beckman-Chapman of Menasha; Judith (Paul Russo) Biselx-Russo of Maryville, Tennessee; Patricia (Donald) Hager of Winter Haven, Florida: four grandchildren; Kurt Beckman of Vancouver, Washington; Kenneth (Sarah) Beckman of Middleton, Wisconsin; Korie (David) Loesch of Oshkosh; Kimberly Peterson and special friend Tim Foust of Oshkosh: three great-grandchildren; Halie and Hannah Loesch of Oshkosh; and Grace Beckman of Middleton, Wisconsin. Dorothy is preceded in death by her husband, parents, and one brother, Cyril Bodde. The funeral liturgy will be at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 26, 2001, at Holy Cross Catholic Church, 309 Desnoyer Street, Kaukauna, with Fr. Jack Mullarkey officiating. Friends may call at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery. A memorial fund is being established.
FARGO FUNERAL HOME 400 West Wisconsin Avenue Kaukauna, WI 54130 (920)766-6200.
Jerome A Biselx
M, b. August 2, 1912, d. March 5, 1988
- Birth: Jerome A Biselx was born on August 2, 1912 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy M Bodde were married in 1941.
- Death: Jerome A Biselx died on March 5, 1988, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Judith Ann Patrick
F, b. July 29, 1944, d. November 1, 2017
- Birth: Judith Ann Patrick was born on July 29, 1944.
- Marriage: She was married.
- Divorce: She and James Russell Collins were divorced.
- Divorce: Judith Ann Patrick and Walter Henry Seehawer were divorced on August 31, 1984.
- Death: Judith Ann Patrick died on November 1, 2017, at age 73.
- Note: Collins, Judith Ann
Judy Collins, age 73 of Kimberly, passed away peacefully at her home on November 1, 2017. Judy was born on July 29, 1944, daughter of the late William and Gertrude (Sobiesczyk) Patrick. Judy will be remembered by all as a generous and kind soul, always willing to give of herself to others. In addition to her own children, she also cared for anyone who needed help in anyway - that's just how Judy was. She enjoyed traveling and was also an excellent cook and master of the grill. She had a green thumb that worked both inside and outside, and she was an expert bargain hunter. She was a genuine soul, and everything she did had a purpose that was borne of love.
Judy will be missed by her children: Jim (Beth) Reinert of Hortonville, Tracy Kitterman of Kaukauna, Robert (fiancée Heather Gray) Patrick of Kimberly, Bill Seehawer of Texas, Tony (fiancée Sara Syman) of Appleton, and Jenn Seehawer of Chicago. There are also seven grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Judy also has three brothers: Bill (Carol) Patrick of Appleton, Dick "Pat" (Fran) Patrick of Appleton, and Jim Patrick of Arizona; and three longtime and dear family friends: Bill Brouillard, Louie Kitterman, and Karen Baker.
A memorial service will be announced at a later date. For more information or to share a memory of Judy, please visit www.hovcremation.com.
Judy's passing will leave a vacant place in many hearts, and all who knew and loved her will miss her generosity, kindness, and open heart.
James Russell Collins
M, b. February 22, 1940, d. December 28, 2014
- Birth: James Russell Collins was born on February 22, 1940.
- Divorce: He and Judith Ann Patrick were divorced.
- Divorce: James Russell Collins was divorced on June 8, 1981.
- Death: He died on December 28, 2014, at age 74.
- Note: James Russell Collins, age 74, of Appleton, passed away peacefully on December 28, 2014 at Cherry Meadows. James was born on February 22, 1940 to the late Russell and Eleanor (Marx) Collins. James proudly served his country as a member of the United State Army from 1957-1960.
James is survived by his son Anthony Collins, his step-daughters Shawn Medina and Tracy Kitterman, and brothers Richard Collins and Steven Collins. He is preceded in death by both of his parents, his son Daniel Collins, and both step-sons Jeff Shepherd and James Shepherd. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com
In accordance with James's wishes, a burial with full military honors will be held at a later date.
Carol A Ruscher
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Tony Michael Heenan
M, b. December 11, 1970, d. December 13, 2001
- Birth: Tony Michael Heenan was born on December 11, 1970 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 23, 1991 in St Peter & Paul Church, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 13, 2001, at age 31, in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: “Turk” “Goofer” N1857 Julius Road Greenville
Age 31, passed away unexpectedly, Thursday, December 13, 2001, peacefully at his home, with the Lord, Our Savior, at his side. He was born December 11, 1970, in Appleton. Tony was employed by N & M Transfer, in Neenah and was a valued and trusted truck driver. He was a great Nascar fan, particularly of Dale Earnhardt, with whom he can now watch every race. We’ll watch as he waves the checkered flag. His daughter, Shelby, whom he loved dearly, survives Tony. “Shelby daddy loves you and now will watch over you.” He is further survived by his parents, Tom and Ruth (Anderson) Heenan, Hortonville; three brothers and a sister-in-law, Scott and Randy Heenan, both of Hortonville; Terry and Mary Heenan, Kaukauna; two sisters and brothers-in-law, Tammy and Joseph Nennig; Lisa and Mike Fassbender, both of Hortonville; two very good buddies, Lisa Olson and Mick Sullivan, both of Greenville. Tony is further survived by 14 nieces and nephews, Joseph, Amanda, Andrew and Lacye Jo Nennig, Tanner Kleist, Madelyn, Kolton and Danielle Heenan, Chelsey and Trent Heenan, Brooke and Justin Heenan, Nycole and Kodye Fassbender. Tony loved the privilege of being a godfather to Katie Elmer and Kodye Fassbender. Numerous aunts, uncles and cousins and a lot of friends at the Good Guys Pub in Greenville also survive him. Tony was preceded in death by his brother Danny; his maternal grandparents, Ervin and LaVaughn Anderson;his paternal grandparents, James and Milda Heenan; Uncle Chuck Heenan; cousins, Molly Kundert, Mary Anderson, Sherry Heenan and Andrew Kempen; Aunt Faith and Uncle Delmar DeMand. The funeral liturgy for Tony will be held at 11:00 am, Monday, December 17, 2001, at ST. EDWARD CATHOLIC CHURCH, Highway 47N, Mackville. Burial will be in St. Mary Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home from 4-8 pm, Sunday and on Monday from 8:30 am until the cortege leaves for the church, at 10:00 am. There will be a Parish Prayer and Scripture Service at 7:00 pm, Sunday. A memorial fund is being established.
Tony, We love you and will always miss you. You are in the Lord’s hands now. Wave that checkered flag high. Love, Mom, Dad, Brothers and Sisters
Daddy, I love you always. Shelby.