Anna May VanEyck
F, b. January 29, 1939, d. October 25, 1992
- Birth: Anna May VanEyck was born on January 29, 1939 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Merlin Gustave Olson were married on September 28, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna May VanEyck died on October 25, 1992, at age 53, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Merlin Gustave Olson
M, b. January 3, 1934, d. December 6, 2005
- Birth: Merlin Gustave Olson was born on January 3, 1934 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna May VanEyck were married on September 28, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Merlin Gustave Olson died on December 6, 2005, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 7, 2005
Olson, Merlin G. Merlin G. Olson, of Appleton, age 71, passed away on Tuesday morning, December 6, 2005, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born on January 3, 1934, in Waupaca to the late Myrtle (Johnson) Olson. In 1957, he married Anna May Van Eyck and they shared 35 wonderful years before she preceded him in death in 1992. Merlin was an outdoorsman who enjoyed fishing, camping, sight-seeing, and hunting, especially with his nephew, Jeff. Merlin was the City Forester for the City of Appleton Park and Forestry Department from January 1958 to January 1994. He had a keen interest and a very extensive knowledge of trees. He will be sadly missed by his daughter, Barbara Hoerning, Appleton; grandchildren: Dana Hoerning, Neenah; Tamara Zirbel, Appleton; Tyler Hoerning, Appleton; great-grandchildren: Jeremey Eslinger, Dominic Hoerning, Kiara Hoerning; brother, Beauford "Ole" (Sharon) Olson, Appleton; sisters: Dorothy (Donald) Ebben, Little Chute; Vera (special friend Dan) Keeney, Appleton; Naomi (Steve) Spalding, Appleton; RoseAnn (Robert) Ohap, Appleton; Darlene Guyette, Oregon; brothers-in-law: James (Sue) Van Eyck, California; Richard (Fay) Van Eyck, Appleton; Robert (Grace) Van Eyck, Appleton; David Van Eyck, Appleton; Thomas Vander Wielen, Kimberly; Tom Schlak, California; sisters-in-law: Mary Lou Van Eyck, South Carolina; RoseAnn (Simon) Wynboom, Little Chute. In addition to his wife and his mother, he was preceded in death by his granddaughter, Tascha Zirbel; sister, Charlotte Schlack; sister-in-law, Margaret Vander Weilen; parents-in-law, Albert and Dina (Hartzheim) Van Eyck; step father-in-law, Raymond Hartzheim. Funeral services for Mr. Olson will be held on Friday, December 9, 2005, at 10 a.m. at the Star of Hope Chapel Mausoleum at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton. Friends may call at the funeral home on Thursday, December 8, from 4 until 7 p.m. at the funeral home, and again on Friday at the Star of Hope Chapel Mausoleum from 9 a.m. until the time of the service. WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME 537 N. Superior Street Appleton 920-739-1231 www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
Barbara Jean Olson
Charles F Hoerning
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. March 12, 1941, d. May 27, 2008
- Birth: Paul Melchior was born on March 12, 1941.
- Death: He died on May 27, 2008, at age 67.
- Note: May 28, 2008
Melchior Jr., Paul J.
Paul J. Melchior Jr., passed away at 6:30 a.m. on May 27, 2008. The son of the late Paul and Lorraine Melchior Sr. and son-in-law of Lawerance and Ellen Albers. Survivors include two children, three grandchildren, four stepchildren, seven step-grandchildren; three sisters, Margaret (deceased), Claire, Anne; brothers-in-law ( two deceased); three brothers and sisters-in-law, one aunt Joyce; many great-grandchildren; nieces, nephews and special friends. In accordance with Paul's wishes, no funeral or visitation will be held.
Thank you to Unity Hospice for their help and support.
Ronald L Albers
Richard John Albers