F, b. July 31, 1926, d. March 26, 1994
- Father: Frank J Femal (b. November 25, 1900, d. February 27, 1980)
- Mother: Grace T Esler (b. January 24, 1901, d. January 6, 1950)
- Birth: Kathleen Femal was born on July 31, 1926 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 28, 1945 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 26, 1994, at age 67, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1945.
Helen M Orr
F, b. May 7, 1929, d. April 8, 2016
- Birth: Helen M Orr was born on May 7, 1929 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph J Peeters were married on June 17, 1953 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen M Orr died on April 8, 2016, at age 86, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen M. (Orr) Peeters, age 86, of New London, went to her heavenly home on Friday, April 8, 2016 at her residence in Marian Heights, New London. Helen was born in Bear Creek, on May 7, 1929, the youngest child of William and Addie (Rolph) Orr. She graduated from Clintonville High School in 1947 and from Oshkosh State College in 1949, with a teaching certificate. Helen taught in several local rural schools. On June 17, 1953 she was united in marriage to Joseph J. Peeters and they lived and farmed in the Township of Deer Creek, until they moved to New London in 1990. Her greatest love was her family as a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
Helen is survived by her children, Rose (Mike) Wichmann, Pat (Ted) Algiers, Ron (Barb) Peeters, Tom (Jean) Peeters and Jane (Tom) Flanagan; grandchildren, Angela (Mark) Binsfeld, Allison (Lars) Peterson, Ryan (Alyssa) Wichmann, Katie (Luke) Algiers, Kirsten (Gatlin) Algiers, Brad (Kendra) Peeters, Tiffany (Ivan) Peeters, Cory Peeters, Alissa Peeters, Erin Peeters, Jennifer Peeters and Addie (Craig) Ebert; great-grandchildren, Breck and Maia Binsfeld, Elle and Leif Peterson, Ava and Everly Peeters, Jonathan Peeters, Anayensi Castrejon and Eli Ebert. She is further survived by brother-in-law Willis Fritz, other nieces, nephews and friends.
Helen was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Joseph in 1994; daughters, Marian and Marge; brothers, Don (Betty), Herb (Florence), Mike, Cliff (Jeane) Orr; sisters, Mary (Pete) Stichman, Ellen (George) Maisa, Dorothy (Chuck) Haubert; brothers-in-law, Martin and Anthony Peeters; sisters-in-law, Agnes (Herb) Hooyman, Elizabeth (Jim) Hansen, Dorothy (Jim) Mackowiak, Helen (John) Mackowiak and Rose Fritz.
Helen will be dearly missed and fondly remembered by those that loved her, as a caring person, giving of herself to make the lives around her more joyful.
A mass of Christian burial will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church in New London with Fr. Jack Mullarkey officiating. Friends may call at the church on Tuesday, from 8:30 a.m. until the time of mass.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from Apr. 9 to Apr. 10, 2016.
Thomas E Flanagan
Margaret M Peeters
F, b. April 10, 1966, d. July 20, 2009
- Birth: Margaret M Peeters was born on April 10, 1966 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 20, 2009, at age 43.
- Burial: She was buried in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 22, 2009
Peeters, Margaret M. "Marge"
Margaret M. Peeters, "Marge," age 43, New London, passed away on Monday, July 20, 2009, at Cherry Meadows Hospice in Appleton, from Post Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease. Marge was born on April 10, 1966, in Clintonville, daughter of Helen (Orr) Peeters and the late Joseph Peeters. She graduated from Clintonville High School in 1984, and from Fox Valley Technical College in 1988. Marge was currently employed at Brown Family Dentistry in Neenah as a Dental Assistant.
Marge is survived by her mother Helen; siblings: Rose (Mike) Wichmann, New London; Pat (Ted) Algiers, New London; Ron (Barb) Peeters, New London; Tom (Jean) Peeters, Shiocton; and Jane (Tom) Flanagan, New London. Nieces and Nephews: Angela, Allison and Ryan Wichmann; Katie and Kirsten Algiers; Brad, Tiffany and Cory Peeters; Alissa, Erin and Jennifer Peeters; and Addie (Craig) Ebert; and also a great-nephew, Jonathon Peeters. She is further survived by many dear friends and coworkers.
She was preceded in death by her father, Joseph, and a sister Marian Peeters.
Funeral Mass for Marge will be held on Saturday, July 25, 2009, at 10 a.m. at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church in New London. Visitation will be held on Friday, July 24, 2009, at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London from 4-8 p.m. and also at the church on Saturday after 9 a.m. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Bear Creek.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the physicians and staff at Cherry Meadows Hospice for their excellent care and compassion.
Cline & Hanson
209 W. Cook St.,
Ronald J Peeters
Nathan S Weyenberg
Austin J Weyenberg
M, b. February 12, 1987, d. October 14, 1994
- Birth: Austin J Weyenberg was born on February 12, 1987.
- Death: He died on October 14, 1994, at age 7, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Omro Cemetery, Omro, Wisconsin.
Arielle L Weyenberg
F, b. August 1, 1989, d. October 15, 1994
- Birth: Arielle L Weyenberg was born on August 1, 1989 in Oscoda, Iosco Co, Michigan.
- Death: She died on October 15, 1994, at age 5, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Omro Cemetery, Omro, Wisconsin.
Betty Ann Plutz
Carl William Borchardt
M, b. February 15, 1924, d. March 23, 2013
- Birth: Carl William Borchardt was born on February 15, 1924 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 3, 1948.
- Death: He died on March 23, 2013, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Floral Hill Cemetery, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carl William Borchardt, 89 of Appleton, died Saturday March 23, 2013. He was born in New London, WI, February 15, 1924, son of the late Leonard and Martha (Schroeder) Borchardt. Carl married Betty Ann Plutz on June 3, 1948.
Carl retired after 31 years of service at Miller Electric, succeeded by years of enjoyable "work", always searching for the next bargain. He and Betty Ann shared their warm months in Wisconsin and winter refuge in Florida among cherished friends for many years. Carl was an active and generous member of the Waupaca Lions Club. He was an old soul with deep regard for his forbearers, and a revering caretaker for the variety of animals that he kept over the years. Carl was a genuine, honorable man with impeccable dignity, always keeping his family and friends at the center of his universe. He was a devoted friend to his pals, who strode by his side through life's journey, many of whom are now reunited with him. Carl was a wealth of wisdom and selfless love to the lucky ones who called him Dad, Grandpa, Great-Grandpa, and Uncle.
Carl is survived by his loving wife of 64 years, Betty Ann; two sons, Dale (Sandra) Borchardt, and Ross (Diane) Borchardt; sister, Dorothy Bagley; five Grandchildren, Rachel (Michael), Ben (Nicole), Andrew (Mary Jo), Luke (Liz), and Peter (Andrea); seven Great-Grandchildren, Hunter, Devon, Isadora, Brielle, Dierks, Errol, Bianca, and an eighth Great-Grandchild due in May; Daughter-in-law, Nancy Borchardt; two nieces, Kathy (Scott) Thomas, and Karen (Donald) Piel; Nephew, Randy (Celia) Bagley; and Carl's extended family and many cherished friends. He was further preceded in death by his son, Robb Borchardt; father and mother-in-law, Raymond and Marie Plutz; brother and sister-in -law, Kenneth and Dorcas Borchardt; and brother-in-law, William Bagley.
Funeral service will be 2:30PM on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at VALLEY FUNERAL HOME. Visitation will be at the funeral home on Thursday beginning at 100PM until the time of service. Burial will be at Floral Hill Cemetery, New London.
M, b. March 20, 1869, d. February 22, 1950
Family 1: Mary Ellen Naniot (b. October 1871, d. July 24, 1904)
- Mary Irene Plutz (b. April 18, 1894, d. December 22, 1989)
- Alphonse Narcissus Plutz (b. April 28, 1896, d. May 1980)
- Raymond Constant Plutz (b. December 25, 1897, d. October 24, 1994)
- Elizabeth (Elsie) Plutz (b. April 28, 1899, d. May 11, 1989)
Family 2: Theresia Mary Schroth (b. October 10, 1885, d. November 29, 1977)
- Lester Norbert Plutz (b. February 26, 1908, d. February 17, 1998)
- Mildred C Plutz (b. February 7, 1910, d. September 27, 1996)
- Earl A Plutz (b. January 20, 1912, d. August 11, 2002)
- Sylvin Plutz (b. April 29, 1916, d. June 18, 1990)
- Doris T Plutz (b. 1919, d. 1985)
- Birth: Anton Plutz was born on March 20, 1869.
- Marriage: He and Mary Ellen Naniot were married on September 27, 1890 in Rosiere, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Anton Plutz and Theresia Mary Schroth were married on January 30, 1907.
- Death: Anton Plutz died on February 22, 1950, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.