F, b. June 11, 1891, d. January 6, 1988
Family: Reinhart Yingling (b. September 6, 1888, d. August 7, 1966)
- Josephine Yingling (b. November 23, 1911, d. October 12, 1980)
- William Gustav Yingling (b. July 3, 1912, d. June 11, 1970)
- Rosella Yingling (b. August 7, 1915)
- Robert Yingling (b. July 21, 1917, d. November 12, 1971)
- Agnes Yingling
- Frank Yingling (b. December 3, 1921, d. June 19, 1974)
- Helen Yingling
- Birth: Mary Klippstein was born on June 11, 1891 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Reinhart Yingling were married on January 26, 1910 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Klippstein died on January 6, 1988, at age 96, in Duluth, St Louis Co, Minnesota.
Joseph William Byrne
M, b. July 4, 1883, d. March 17, 1952
- Marie Elizabeth Byrne (b. December 17, 1917, d. April 21, 1994)
- Donald J Byrne (b. January 5, 1921, d. May 24, 1996)
- Robert Michael Byrne (b. May 2, 1925, d. August 27, 1997)
- Adele C Byrne (b. February 14, 1929, d. July 31, 1991)
- Birth: Joseph William Byrne was born on July 4, 1883 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 17, 1952, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 18, 1888, d. July 24, 1972
Family: Helena Maria Verstegen (b. March 22, 1890, d. April 28, 1967)
- Pearl Mary VerKuilen (b. September 22, 1914, d. April 15, 2006)
- Gordon Anthony Verkuilen (b. February 14, 1916, d. November 3, 2006)
- Petronella Verkuilen (b. February 19, 1918, d. February 22, 1918)
- James J Verkuilen (b. January 16, 1920, d. April 19, 2011)
- Reva Verkuilen
- William John VerKuilen (b. June 21, 1926, d. February 28, 1968)
- Birth: John Verkuilen was born on July 18, 1888 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helena Maria Verstegen were married on June 2, 1913 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Verkuilen died on July 24, 1972, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/6/37.
Louis T VanDenHeuvel
M, b. September 24, 1922, d. October 19, 2005
- Birth: Louis T VanDenHeuvel was born on September 24, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lenora Jane Koebke were married on May 23, 1945 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Louis T VanDenHeuvel died on October 19, 2005, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Green Bay Press Gazette
Van Den Heuvel, Louis T. Louis T. Van Den Heuvel, 83, Green Bay, died Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2005, at a local nursing home. He was born Sept. 24, 1922, in Green Bay, to Martin and Elizabeth (Rondou) Van Den Heuvel. He attended Cathedral Grade School, St. Norbert High School and Cathedral High School. He graduated from East High School. During World War II, Mr. Van Den Heuvel served in the U.S. Army on the USS Thistle and the USS Mercy. On May 23, 1945, he married Norine Koebke at St. Joseph Catholic Church. He was employed at Wisconsin Public Service for almost 40 years, retiring in 1986. Louis was an active member of St. Agnes Parish for 48 years and had been a longtime member of the St. Vincent De Paul Society. For 51 years he worked game days for the Green Bay Packers. Louis enjoyed spending time outdoors and camping. Survivors include two children and their spouses, Nona and Mark Schley, Green Bay; Peter and Rita Van Den Heuvel, Oneida; four grandchildren and their spouses, Tim (Barb) Holford, Green Bay; John L. (Toni) Holford, Lander, Wyo.; Matt (Kim) Holford, Rachael Holford, all of Green Bay; nine great-grandchildren; two sisters and one brother-in-law, Mary Maus, Rachael and Jack Frisch, all of Green Bay. He was preceded in death by his wife, Norine and a brother, David Van Den Heuvel. Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday. A Parish Wake Service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Friday. Friends may also call at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St. from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church with the Rev. Richard Getchel officiating. Entombment will be in Allouez Catholic Mausoleum. The Van Den Heuvel family wishes to express their gratitude to the staff of Unity Hospice for their care of Louis during his illness.
Lenora Jane Koebke
F, b. September 1, 1922, d. March 21, 1996
- Birth: Lenora Jane Koebke was born on September 1, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Louis T VanDenHeuvel were married on May 23, 1945 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lenora Jane Koebke died on March 21, 1996, at age 73, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
David M VanDenHeuvel
M, b. April 30, 1924, d. March 10, 2001
- Birth: David M VanDenHeuvel was born on April 30, 1924.
- Death: He died on March 10, 2001, at age 76.
Carrie Elizabeth Simpson
F, b. October 5, 1880, d. November 26, 1957
Family: George Elmo Lambie (b. March 5, 1880, d. August 11, 1954)
- Esther Lambie (b. January 11, 1904, d. May 16, 1971)
- Edna E Lambie (b. December 22, 1911, d. September 18, 1993)
- Elizabeth Carrie Lambie (b. June 6, 1913, d. September 23, 2010)
- Blanche Elizabeth Lambie (b. January 6, 1916, d. December 8, 2004)
- Georgia Lambie
- Stanley George Lambie (b. November 23, 1920, d. August 25, 2003)
- Birth: Carrie Elizabeth Simpson was born on October 5, 1880.
- Marriage: She and George Elmo Lambie were married on April 15, 1903 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carrie Elizabeth Simpson died on November 26, 1957, at age 77.
Frank C Weinkauf
M, b. June 17, 1879, d. April 26, 1965
Family: Lena Esler (b. November 23, 1881, d. February 11, 1975)
- Birth: Frank C Weinkauf was born on June 17, 1879 in Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and Lena Esler were married in August 1903 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Frank C Weinkauf died on April 26, 1965, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kaukauna Times, January 20. 1899
Frank Weinkauf, machine tender at Thilmany’s paper mill, while oiling his machine, the “flying Dutchman,” Monday slipped and got his leg caught in the belt. His leg was broken in three places.
Emma W Grimmer
F, b. March 15, 1899, d. February 1, 1993
Family: Ralph Welter (b. March 27, 1894, d. November 27, 1973)
- Birth: Emma W Grimmer was born on March 15, 1899 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ralph Welter were married in 1920.
- Death: Emma W Grimmer died on February 1, 1993, at age 93.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Molly Beth Manders
Eric Brian Baumann
Bernice C (Dolly) Weyenberg
F, b. June 6, 1927, d. October 20, 2005
- Birth: Bernice C (Dolly) Weyenberg was born on June 6, 1927 in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lloyd (Jack) Miller were married in 1962.
- Death: Bernice C (Dolly) Weyenberg died on October 20, 2005, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: October 22, 2005
Miller, Bernice C. "Dolly" Dolly, age 78, of Appleton, passed away unexpectedly at her home October 20, 2005. She was born June 6, 1927, in Stanley, WI, daughter of the late Jacob and Anna (Barta) Weyenberg. She graduated from Appleton High School in 1945. She was employed by Appleton Wire Works for over 40 years. Dolly married Lloyd (Jack) Miller in 1962 sharing 14 years together before his death in 1976.
She was a member of St. Bernadette Catholic Church and was a volunteer for many years at St. Joseph Food Pantry. She always enjoyed getting together with family and friends. In her younger years, Dolly was a gardener, an avid bowler and enjoyed traveling and fishing with her husband.
She is survived by nieces and nephews.
Preceding Dolly in death were eight brothers: Joseph, Edwin, Robert, Richard, John, Harold, Jerry and Rollin, three sisters: Sister Marian Frances Weyenberg, Eleanor Weyenberg and Lucy Montieth.
Mass of Christian Burial will be held 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, October 25, 2005, at St. Bernadette Catholic Church, 2331 E. Lourdes Dr., with the Rev. Donald Zuleger officiating. Burial will take place at St. Joseph Cemetery. Friends may call directly at the church on Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. Memorials may be directed to St. Joseph Food Pantry.
606 N. Oneida St., Appleton
Lloyd (Jack) Miller
M, b. December 7, 1926, d. September 22, 1976
- Birth: Lloyd (Jack) Miller was born on December 7, 1926.
- Marriage: He and Bernice C (Dolly) Weyenberg were married in 1962.
- Death: Lloyd (Jack) Miller died on September 22, 1976, at age 49.
M, b. May 8, 1917, d. January 8, 1988
- Birth: Harold Weyenberg was born on May 8, 1917 in Chippewa County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 8, 1988, at age 70, in Granger, Yakima Co, Washington.
Richard H Weyenberg
M, b. February 27, 1910, d. February 24, 1984
- Birth: Richard H Weyenberg was born on February 27, 1910 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 24, 1984, at age 73, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY Monday, February 27, 1984
Richard H. Weyenberg 933 Hunt Ave. Neenah
Age 73, died unexpectedly Friday, February 24, 1984. He was born February 27, 1910 in Little Chute, son of the late Jacob and Ann Weyenberg. Richard spent most of his life in the Appleton area and was employed by the American Can Company retiring in 1975. He was a veteran of World War II, serving with the U.S. Army in Europe.
Survivors include three brothers and sisters in-law; John and Tillie Weyenberg, Portland, Oregon; Harold and Mildred Weyenberg, Granger, Washington; Rollin and Betty Weyenberg, Appleton; three sisters; Sr. Marion Frances Weyenberg, Huntington, Indiana; Mrs. Robert (Lucy) Montieth, Minoqua; Mrs. Lloyd (Dolly) Miller, Appleton; also by nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by four brothers; his twin brother, Robert; Joseph, Edwin, and Jerome; also by a sister, Eleanore. The mass of resurrection is scheduled for 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Therese Catholic Church with Rev. David Koch officiating. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery. Friends may call at the Brettschneider-Trettin-Lederer Funeral Home, 606 N. Oneida St. from 4 until 9 p.m. Monday and until 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at which time the cortege will leave for the church. A prayer service is scheduled for 8 p.m Monday at the funeral home. A memorial fund has been established.
M, b. May 4, 1915
- Birth: John Weyenberg was born on May 4, 1915.
Jerome H Weyenberg
M, b. February 12, 1919, d. September 21, 1974
- Birth: Jerome H Weyenberg was born on February 12, 1919 in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Betty Jane Diedrich were married on July 1, 1939.
- Death: Jerome H Weyenberg died on September 21, 1974, at age 55, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY Sunday, September 22, 1974
Jerry H. Weyenberg 929 Hunt Ave. Neenah
Age 55, died unexpectedly Saturday morning. He was born on February 12, 1919 in Stanley, Wisconsin. He was employed by American Can Co. for over 20 years, retiring one year ago. He was a member of St. Gabriel Catholic Church of Neenah, and a veteran of World War II.
He is survived by his wife, Betty; a daughter, Mrs. Barry [Sandra] Parrish of Chicago, Illinois; a son, Gregory of Menasha; five brothers, Edwin and Richard both of Menasha, John of Portland, Orgeon, Harold of Granger, Washington, and Rollin of Appleton; three sisters, Sister Marian Frances of Huntintong, Indiana, Mrs. Robert [Lu] Montieth of Minocqua, and Mrs. Jack [Bernice] Miller of Appleton; two grandchildren, Scott and Leslie.
Funeral services will be held at 9 a.m. on Monday at the Kessler Funeral Home and at 9:30 a.m. at St. Gabriel Catholic Church with the Rev. Michael O'Rourke officiating. Interment will be in St. Margaret Cemetery in Neenah. Friends may call at the Kessler Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. on Sunday where the rosary will be prayed at 8 p.m.