Kevin Francis Beach
M, b. February 2, 1961, d. September 3, 2007
- Birth: Kevin Francis Beach was born on February 2, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 7, 1988 in Sacred Heart Church, Sherwood, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 3, 2007, at age 46.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Note: September 5, 2007
Beach, Kevin F. "Sonny" Kevin F. Beach, Appleton, age 46, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, September 3, 2007. He was born on February 2, 1961, the son of the late James and Marion (Mader) Beach. On May 7, 1988, he married Cathy Brummond at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Sherwood. Kevin was employed at Voith Fabrics for many years. He had many interests including: motorcycles, mustangs and anything that went fast. Kevin also enjoyed quiet moments with his family, fishing and spending time at the family cottage.
Kevin is survived by his wife, Cathy, and their children: Jared, Josh and Stephanie; brothers and sisters: Phyllis (Dick) Beimborn of Reedville, Ken Beach of Kaukauna, Marilyn Beach of Madison, Don Beach of Kaukauna, Elly (Kurt) Mueller of Appleton, and Carla (John) Engelhardt of Sherwood; and sisters-in-law: Anna Beach of Menasha and Fay Beach of Forest Junction. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
Kevin was preceded in death by his parents, brothers: Jim and Frank Beach; and sisters-in-law: Mary Beach and Sandy Beach.
The funeral liturgy will be at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, September 7, 2007, at Holy Spirit Parish, DARBOY CAMPUS, W5831 KK, Darboy, with Fr. David Beaudry officiating. Friends will be received at the church on Friday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service. The burial will be in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy.
"I am the Resurrection and the Life."
FARGO FUNERAL HOME
400 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Dawn Theresa Voet
F, b. February 27, 1942, d. August 24, 2005
- Birth: Dawn Theresa Voet was born on February 27, 1942 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on October 3, 1970.
- Death: She died on August 24, 2005, at age 63.
Mary (Jan) Voet
F, b. September 3, 1958, d. July 15, 2015
- Birth: Mary (Jan) Voet was born on September 3, 1958 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Schmit were married on August 3, 1979.
- Death: Mary (Jan) Voet died on July 15, 2015, at age 56.
- Note: Mary "Jan" Schmit, age 56, of Kaukauna, passed away at the place where she found most peace, her home, with her family by her side on Wednesday, July 15. She was born in Kaukauna on September 3, 1958 daughter of Howard and Ivyle (Wagnitz) Voet. She married Robbie Schmit on August 3, 1979. Jan enjoyed collecting antiques, rummage sales, her flower and vegetable gardens, and entertaining friends and family in her garage. Jan was a very loving person whether helping the needy or feeding the neighborhood wildlife.
She is survived by her daughter, Abbi (Kevin) Fassbender and their children Emma, Ila and Kepler; sisters: Cher (Ken) McDaniel, Ev (Mark) Schneider; brothers: Gale (Alice) Voet, Wayne (Lisa) Voet, Robert "Bass" (Fiona) Voet, Scott (Michele) Voet, Chris (special friend Diane) Voet, and Linda Hurst (special friend Roy); brothers-in-law: Tom (Mary Kae) Schmit, Gene Kirley; and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Robbie, son Aaron, sister Dawn "Sis" Kirley, brother Ray "Pork" Voet, brother-in-law Dick Schmit and dogs Patch and Maggie.
Kevin and I would like to thank Aunt Ev for keeping our children up with their busy summer activity schedule, Sue and Gary Fassbender for your loving home, Bonnie Fassbender with the last minute sleep overs and the Van Rooys for your open door. Through this hard time it was so important for us to keep our children's bodies busy and their minds full. We are forever grateful.
We would also like to thank Aunt Ev and Aunt Cher for their help in doctor's visits, sleep overs, and care, and Aunt Michele for helping her through her first part of her journey and continuing to be a great "partner in crime." A big thank you to Nancy Mainville and Mary Pleshek for always trying to "fatten" my mother up.
I would like to thank my Uncle Wayne for limitless care. Morning, noon and night you were there for her. You were everything to her. Most could only dream of a brother who loved us so much.
Lastly, I would like to thank my husband. It was important to me she stayed where she loved. You picked up three kids and two dogs and moved into my Mother's home to care for her. Everyday got harder and not once did I see your fear. Every day came with new demands for her care, and you took every one of them with stride. You showed my Mother true love and compassion. It is clear to me why you were always her favorite. Love, Abbi
Thank you 'Grandma Maggie' for always making us know we were the center of your world. Love, Emma, Ila and Kepler.
A Memorial Service for Mary will be at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, July 20, 2015 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH at St. Mary Church, 119 West Seventh St., Kaukauna with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating. Friends may call directly at church from 3:00 p.m. until the time of service. Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna is assisting the family. www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com.
Raymond R Voet
M, b. September 14, 1944, d. January 8, 2013
- Birth: Raymond R Voet was born on September 14, 1944 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 8, 2013, at age 68.
- Note: Raymond R. Voet, age 68, of Kaukauna, Wisconsin, passed away at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton, on Tuessday, January 8, 2013. Pork was born on September 14, 1944, in Appleton, to the late Howard and Ivyle (Wagnitz) Voet. He was well-known as the owner of Pork's Place on Desnoyer Street in Kaukauna. Pork was an avid hunter and fisherman and enjoyed his annual trips to Wyoming. He enjoyed gardening, playing cribbage and was fond of watching the Weather Channel. Survivors include his children, Vicki (Harry) Rosin; Kevin Voet; Tracy (Jamie) Voet; and Jodi Voet; his sisters, Cher (Ken) McDaniel; Ev (Mark) Schneider and Jan Schmit; his brothers, Gale (Alice) Voet; Wayne (Lisa) Voet; Randy Voet; Mark "Bass" (Fiona) Voet; Scott (Michele) Voet and Chris Voet (friend Diane); and his brother-in-law, Gene Kirley. He is further survived by his grandchildren, his great-grandson, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends, and his partner-in-crime, Aaron Schmit. Pork was preceded in death by his sister Dawn Kirley, his brother-in-law Robbie Schmit, and his grandson Adam Voet. Memorial services will be at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at the FARGO FUNERAL HOME, 400 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Kaukauna. Friends may call at the funeral home on Tuesday from Noon until the time of services. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.