Joannes Peter VanLieshout
M, b. April 29, 1749
- Birth: Joannes Peter VanLieshout was born on April 29, 1749 in Veghel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Hendrina Adriaans was born circa 1745.
M, b. 1906
- Birth: William VanLieshout was born in 1906 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Carole Therese Vandenberg
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Arthur A VanLieshout
M, b. April 1, 1912, d. October 3, 1983
- Birth: Arthur A VanLieshout was born on April 1, 1912 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 3, 1983, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 13, 1916, d. August 1966
- Birth: Peter VanLieshout was born on July 13, 1916 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in August 1966, at age 50, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1909
- Birth: Antonetta VanLieshout was born in 1909 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 7, 1934, d. July 28, 2010
- Birth: Irene Schroeder was born on September 7, 1934.
- Marriage: She and Robert VanHoof were married on July 28, 1955.
- Death: Irene Schroeder died on July 28, 2010, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Irene Van Hoof, age 75, passed away on Wednesday, July 28, 2010, at Appleton Health Care. She was born September 7, 1934 to Alvin and Minnie (Schwalbach) Schroeder. She was married to Robert Van Hoof July 28, 1955.
She is survived by her husband and her children: Debbie (Jim) Bernetzke, Lea Ann (Mark) Schneider, Randy (Carol) Van Hoof; six grandchildren: Jason (Jessica) Bernetzke, Joshua (Jamie) Bernetzke, Jake (special friend, Jennifer Evers) Bernetzke, Jericho (special friend Luke Van Gompel) Schneider, M'Kallyn Schneider, Ryan Krause; two great-granddaughters, Emma and Keiana Bernetzke, three siblings and three in-laws.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
There will be no visitation or funeral services per Irene's request. Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.A memorial fund has been established in Irene's name.
A special thank you to the ThedaCare Hospice team, the staff at Cherry Meadows and Appleton Health Care for their care and compassion.
Lea Ann VanHoof
F, b. February 13, 1864, d. March 14, 1940
Family: Frederick Luedtke (b. February 4, 1856, d. March 20, 1935)
- Martha Luedtke (b. January 25, 1887, d. December 31, 1974)
- Arthur Luedtke (b. 1891, d. 1960)
- Oscar H Luedtke (b. April 6, 1896, d. October 5, 1975)
- Elmer William Luedtke (b. October 12, 1899, d. September 20, 1959)
- Raymond Luedtke (b. September 13, 1902, d. October 12, 1965)
- Birth: Albertina Rumthom was born on February 13, 1864 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Frederick Luedtke were married in 1884.
- Death: Albertina Rumthom died on March 14, 1940, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Johann Frederick (Daniel) Bubolz
M, b. circa 1806, d. September 27, 1866
- Birth: Johann Frederick (Daniel) Bubolz was born circa 1806 in Germany.
- Death: He died on September 27, 1866 in Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1905, d. June 9, 1885
- Birth: Charlotte Bergemann was born circa 1905 in Germany.
- Death: She died on June 9, 1885 in Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1898
- Birth: George McCartney was born circa 1898.
Frances P VandenBoogaard
F, b. May 10, 1898, d. July 18, 1966
- Birth: Frances P VandenBoogaard was born on May 10, 1898 in Netherlands.
- Death: She died on July 18, 1966, at age 68.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Marvin Herman Peotter
M, b. August 12, 1911, d. June 10, 1986
- Birth: Marvin Herman Peotter was born on August 12, 1911 in Town of Osborn, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Florence Agnes VanHandel were married on September 29, 1938.
- Death: Marvin Herman Peotter died on June 10, 1986, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marvin Peotter was my Great Grandpa. He was born August 12, 1911. When he was a boy he had polio so one of his legs was shorter than the other so he didn't go in the service. He loved to hunt. He married Florence Van Handel on Sept. 29, 1938. They had 10 kids. He worked as a mechanic and a school bus driver. He and his brother owned a cabin in Fence, which my family and cousins still go to. It is so much fun. Marvin died on June 10, 1986.
Kaitlin Schuh, 2008.
Florence Agnes VanHandel
F, b. November 11, 1918, d. April 13, 1993
- Birth: Florence Agnes VanHandel was born on November 11, 1918 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Marvin Herman Peotter were married on September 29, 1938.
- Death: Florence Agnes VanHandel died on April 13, 1993, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Florence Van Handel was my Great Grandma. she was born on Nov. 11, 1918 in Little Chute. She worked for a head cook at the St. Vincent Hospital. She married Marvin Peotter and had 10 kids. Her family couldn't afford to raise all the children so Florence had to live with her aunt and uncle. My mom said when she want there she always had yummy food at her house. She died on April 13, 1993.
Kaitlin Schuh, 2008.
John Joseph Geurts
M, b. September 18, 1929, d. September 2, 1990
- Birth: John Joseph Geurts was born on September 18, 1929.
- Death: He died on September 2, 1990, at age 60, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
Carol Catherine Killian
F, b. September 28, 1926, d. January 26, 2007
- Birth: Carol Catherine Killian was born on September 28, 1926 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard G School were married in June 1949 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carol Catherine Killian died on January 26, 2007, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 31, 2007
School, Caroll Caroll School, 80, of Freeport, died, Friday, January 26, 2007. She was born September 28, 1926, in Kaukauna, WI, to the late Louis and Augusta (Schmitz) Killian. She married Richard G. School in June of 1949 at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kaukauna, WI. She was an active member of St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, and various volunteer programs. She retired from Western States Insurance Company in 1994.
Survivors include her daughter, Karen (Ben) Gallagher of Rockford; four sons: David (Kristen) School of Ottawa, IL.; Stephen School (Martha Smith) of Whitefish, MT.; Alan (Jane) School of Dekalb, IL.; Neil (Veronica) School of Henderson, NV.; grandchildren; Moriah (JD) Mott, Paul School, Greg Gallagher, Evan Gallagher and Richard School; great-grandchildren; Spencer Mott and Dlyan Mott; Many nieces and nephews; sisters: Mildred Gokey of La Jolla, CA.; Joan (Peter) Gaigg of Greenville, WI.; Virgie Meulemans of Kaukauna, WI.; Brothers: Frank (Elaine) Killian of Neenah, WI.; Charles (Barb) Killian of Davenport, FL.; Tom (Dawn) Killian of Kaukauna, WI.; Dan (Judy) Killian, Kaukauna, WI; Sisters-in-Law: Iline Arts of Little Chute, WI.; Alyce Kons of Kaukauna, WI.; Beverly School of Kaukauna, WI.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Richard School on January 17, 1964, Sisters: Esther Killian, Lorriane VanAsten and brother, Leo Killian; Brothers-in-law: Joseph Gokey, Clayton VanAsten and Vernon Meulemans; Sisters and brothers-in-laws: Loretta and Bill Gerrits, Alois and Irene School, Bernice and Anton Meulemans, Herbert and Marie Anderson, Melvin School, James Arts and Ray Kons.
Funeral Mass will be Friday 10:30 a.m. at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church. Visitation will be Thursday from 4-7 p.m. at Burke-Tubbs and on Friday at 9:30a.m. until the time of service at the church. Graveside services will be Saturday 2 p.m. at Holy Cross Cemetery in Kaukauna, WI.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established in her name.
Visit the guestbook at
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1944.
F, b. December 8, 1892, d. December 31, 1972
Family: Jacob School (b. October 12, 1886, d. April 25, 1966)
- Clayton J School (b. November 28, 1915, d. October 1968)
- Elaine G School (b. July 2, 1920, d. February 3, 1994)
- Chester J School (b. November 9, 1923, d. July 2, 2008)
- Francis School (b. circa 1924, d. yes)
- Robert C School (b. April 25, 1926, d. August 2, 1992)
- Birth: Mary Randerson was born on December 8, 1892 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jacob School were married on September 23, 1913 in St Nicholas Church, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Randerson died on December 31, 1972, at age 80, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.