Daniel J Langlois
Marshall James Greenhaw
M, b. January 20, 2000, d. May 29, 2005
- Birth: Marshall James Greenhaw was born on January 20, 2000 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 29, 2005, at age 5.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: GREENHAW, MARSHALL JAMES Appleton
Marshall Greenhaw, age 5, died on Sunday, May 29, 2005, as the result of a drowning accident. Marshall was born on January 20, 2000, in Appleton to Dale and Tina (Vissers) Greenhaw. Marshall was a true blessing to his parents, brothers and entire family. Everyone who met Marshall was touched in their heart. He loved music and singing in Marshall’s “little” way. After Marshall had the brain surgery he desperately needed, he discovered life and couldn’t get enough of it. He was always on the go, discovering every day. There was so much in his surroundings for him to get acquainted with. With each new experience came giggles of joy and twinkles in his eyes from excitement. His fondest gift and purest source of adventure was nature. With each challenge Marshall faced came another experience that he was learning to master with the help of everyone who selflessly taught him. Survivors include his parents; his brothers Colton and Austin; his paternal grandparents, Kathy Roocks (Rick Raatz) and Warren Leslie (Cheryl) Greenhaw II, and paternal great grandparents Katherine Ellis; his maternal grandparents, Jon (Betty) Pengelly and Dennis (Joyce) Vissers, step grandparents Robert and Kathy Whitaker, and maternal great grandparents George Vissers; and many loving and caring aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews and loving friends. He was preceded in death by his twin sisters Jamie Lee and Casey Lynn.
Funeral services will be at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2005, at FIRST CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST, 724 East South River Street, Appleton, with Rev. Jane B. Anderson officiating. The visitation will be at the church on Thursday from 11:00 a.m. until the time of services. Interment will be in Riverside Cemetery. A memorial has been established in Marshall’s name. Marshall’s family would like to extend a special thank you to his autistic therapists and teachers at Highlands School, his loving caregivers, neighbors and friends.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME 537 North Superior Street Appleton 920-739-1231 www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com
Dear Jesus, You have chosen Marshall to join his sisters Jamie Lee and Casey Lynn to be one of your angels to watch over us and guide us. Please make him whole and allow him to run the fields of your kingdom without a care to fear and as a free spirit. Thank you for sparing him from the heartbreaks of this earthly life. Marshall, we miss you and will never forget the joy you brought us. You will be in our hearts forever.
Jamie Lee Greenhaw
F, b. July 28, 1989, d. July 28, 1989
- Birth: Jamie Lee Greenhaw was born on July 28, 1989.
- Death: She died on July 28, 1989, at age 0.
Casey Lynn Greenhaw
F, b. circa 1990, d. yes
- Birth: Casey Lynn Greenhaw was born circa 1990.
- Death: She died yes.
Joyce M Vanderbergh
F, b. November 8, 1928, d. May 31, 2005
Family 1: Arthur Blum (b. November 25, 1929, d. April 1974)
- Birth: Joyce M Vanderbergh was born on November 8, 1928 in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Henry Peter Kroes were married on June 28, 1974 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joyce M Vanderbergh died on May 31, 2005, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 25, 1929, d. April 1974
- Birth: Arthur Blum was born on November 25, 1929.
- Death: He died in April 1974, at age 44.