F, b. April 16, 1902, d. May 7, 1983
- Birth: Alice Boehm was born on April 16, 1902 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 7, 1983, at age 81, in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Catherine Marcella Elizabeth Terry
F, b. August 28, 1850, d. April 16, 1922
- Birth: Catherine Marcella Elizabeth Terry was born on August 28, 1850 in Watertown, Jefferson Co, New York.
- Death: She died on April 16, 1922, at age 71, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Celestin J Parins
M, b. October 1, 1895, d. August 22, 1971
Family: Anne Boehm (b. August 16, 1898, d. March 18, 1973)
- Rayfield Parins
- Berniece Parins
- Marie A Parins (b. August 14, 1916, d. August 15, 2006)
- Lucille E Parins (b. September 25, 1917, d. March 7, 1996)
- Celestin Norbert Parins (b. October 11, 1919, d. October 10, 1985)
- Donald J Parins (b. February 27, 1922, d. March 24, 1988)
- Milton G Parins (b. February 20, 1924, d. December 31, 2017)
- Marcella J Parins (b. March 24, 1927, d. February 20, 2010)
- Jacqueline M Parins (b. May 7, 1929, d. October 31, 2017)
- Ann Marie Parins (b. February 14, 1938, d. December 16, 1986)
- Birth: Celestin J Parins was born on October 1, 1895.
- Death: He died on August 22, 1971, at age 75, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 27, 1872, d. October 4, 1959
- Agnes Cecilia Vernosh (b. April 29, 1911, d. April 6, 1984)
- Rose Lena Vernosh (b. February 15, 1913, d. August 14, 1995)
- Louis Alfred Vernosh (b. July 15, 1914, d. January 10, 1993)
- Stella Theresa Vernosh (b. January 17, 1921, d. January 9, 1983)
- Birth: Fred Vernosh was born on December 27, 1872 in Canada.
- Death: He died on October 4, 1959, at age 86.
Stella Theresa Vernosh
F, b. January 17, 1921, d. January 9, 1983
- Birth: Stella Theresa Vernosh was born on January 17, 1921.
- Death: She died on January 9, 1983, at age 61, in Lena, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Louis Alfred Vernosh
M, b. July 15, 1914, d. January 10, 1993
- Birth: Louis Alfred Vernosh was born on July 15, 1914 in Stiles, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 10, 1993, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Stiles, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Rose Lena Vernosh
F, b. February 15, 1913, d. August 14, 1995
- Birth: Rose Lena Vernosh was born on February 15, 1913 in Stiles, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 14, 1995, at age 82, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Agnes Cecilia Vernosh
F, b. April 29, 1911, d. April 6, 1984
- Birth: Agnes Cecilia Vernosh was born on April 29, 1911 in Stiles, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 6, 1984, at age 72, in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Frederick J Nooyen
M, b. December 5, 1915, d. August 17, 1996
- Birth: Frederick J Nooyen was born on December 5, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Anastasia Nettie Danelski were married on August 26, 1939.
- Death: Frederick J Nooyen died on August 17, 1996, at age 80, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Anastasia Nettie Danelski
F, b. January 20, 1918, d. January 22, 2016
- Birth: Anastasia Nettie Danelski was born on January 20, 1918.
- Marriage: She and Frederick J Nooyen were married on August 26, 1939.
- Death: Anastasia Nettie Danelski died on January 22, 2016, at age 98.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Nooyen, Nettie
Nettie (Danelski) Nooyen, Green Bay, passed away two days after her 98th birthday, Friday, January 22, 2016. She was born January 20, 1918, to John and Constance (Konowalski) Danelski and baptized Anastasia. On August 26, 1939, she married Frederick Nooyen Sr. at SS. Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church.
Nettie is survived by three daughters, Kathleen, Constance, and Marie Nooyen; grandchildren and many extended relatives.
She was preceded in death by her husband; a son, Frederick Jr.; an infant son, Joseph; six brothers, Joseph, Peter, Bernard, Stanley, Louis, and Frank Danelski; three sisters, Ann Piontek, Mary Danelski, and Rose Danelski.
Visitation will be from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Mary of the Angels Catholic Church, 645 S. Irwin Ave. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the church with Father Anthony Cirignani OFM officiating. Entombment will be in Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. To send an online, condolence visit www.prokowall.com.
F, b. October 7, 1917, d. April 21, 1998
Family: Dean R Hill (b. January 21, 1912, d. July 18, 2011)
- Birth: Frances Nooyen was born on October 7, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Dean R Hill were married on June 29, 1938 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Frances Nooyen died on April 21, 1998, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Dean R Hill
M, b. January 21, 1912, d. July 18, 2011
- Birth: Dean R Hill was born on January 21, 1912 in Pierre, Custer Co, South Dakota.
- Marriage: He and Frances Nooyen were married on June 29, 1938 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dean R Hill died on July 18, 2011, at age 99.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dean R. Hill, 99, Green Bay, passed away peacefully on Monday, July 18, 2011. He was born on Jan. 21, 1912, to the late Guy and Martha (Stanley) Hill in Pierre, S.D. Dad married our mother, Frances M. Nooyen on June 29, 1938, at St. John the Baptist Church, Howard. For over 70 years, mom and dad lived on their farm in Howard. Dad loved playing cards, feeding the birds, caring for his animals and tending to his garden.
Dad is survived by his children, son, Eugene (Rosella); daughter-in-law, Barbara (Gary); daughter, Jane; son, Carl (Loretta); sister, Irene; brother, Paul; grandchildren, Randy (Kim), Eugenia, Julie (Jeffrey); step-grandchildren, Daniel (Jeni); Judy; five great- grandchildren, Crystal, Kaylee, Breanna, Randy Jr., Crystal; six step-grandchildren, Jessica, Jacob, John, Kayla, Rachael, Zachary.
Dad was preceded in death by his wife, Frances; son, Jerome; his parents; brother, James; sister, Helen; one grandson, William.
Family and friends may call at the Pfotenhauer Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Howard-Suamico location, 1145 Cardinal Lane on Thursday, July 21, from 4 until 7 p.m. Funeral Service 7 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Entombment at Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Online condolences welcome at www.PfotenhauerFuneralHome.com
Funeral & Cremation (920) 434-2060
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from July 19 to July 20, 2011.
Maurice Paul Cornell
M, b. November 18, 1906, d. September 24, 1986
Family: Margaret Nooyen (b. October 9, 1909, d. July 21, 1990)
- Joseph Cornell
- Robert W Cornell (b. September 13, 1929, d. April 14, 1996)
- Joan Theresa Cornell (b. August 11, 1933, d. December 15, 2011)
- Jacqueline Cornell (b. September 21, 1934, d. February 9, 2000)
- Russell Cornell (b. September 18, 1942, d. April 29, 2006)
- Birth: Maurice Paul Cornell was born on November 18, 1906 in Duck Creek, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 24, 1986, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.