Daniel Hans Stumpf
Jeanne M Hoeppner
F, b. December 21, 1932, d. February 26, 2004
- Birth: Jeanne M Hoeppner was born on December 21, 1932 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Carl G Stumpf were married on August 4, 1956.
- Death: Jeanne M Hoeppner died on February 26, 2004, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jeanne M. Stumpf (Hoeppner) Appleton
Jeanne M. Stumpf (Hoeppner), age 71, died, after a prolonged illness, Thursday, February 26, supported by her family and friends. Jeanne was born December 21, 1932 in Appleton, the daughter of the late Fred and Marjorie (McGuire) Hoeppner. Jeanne was an Appleton resident most of her life where she attended St. Therese Elementary School and Appleton High School. She was a graduate of Wisconsin State College, Milwaukee. Jeanne married Carl G. Stumpf, August 4th, 1956. She was a kindergarten teacher at Richmond Elementary School in Appleton and a pre-school teacher at Appleton Nursery Inc. Jeanne was a long-time member and dedicated volunteer at St. Mary Parish in Appleton. She had an affiliation of over 40 years with the King’s Daughters as a member of the Little Women’s and Genevieve Paulson circles, and also served as president in 1963. She had delivered Meals on Wheels since the program’s inception in 1971. Jeanne is survived by her husband of 47 years, Carl, and three children: Timothy (Kathleen), Hubertus, WI and their children, Michael, Patrick and Megan; Ann (Donald) Allen, Fox Point, WI and their children Tommy, Andrew and Sam; Thomas (Sharon), Eagan, MN and their children Jack and Daniel, as well as many special cousins, nieces, nephews, sisters-in-law and caring friends and neighbors. Visitors will be received at the Brettschneider-Trettin-Lederer Funeral Chapel on Sunday, February 29, from 5 to 8:00 p.m., with a prayer service at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will be held on Monday, March 1st at St. Mary Parish, 312 S. State Street, Appleton at 10:00 a.m. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m., with Fr. Mark Vander Steeg officiating. Burial will take place at St. Mary Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials have been established for the St. Mary Parish Century II Building Campaign, Leaven, or a charity of choice. The family would like to express their gratitude for the compassionate, loving care Jeanne received from the staff on 3-South at Appleton Medical Center and the Cherry Meadows Hospice. Jeanne will be remembered for her Irish wit, her generous heart, her strong faith and her beautiful smile. She touched the lives of many and we will miss her. “It’s been a great trip, only too short.” JMS. Brettschneider-Trettin-Lederer Funeral Chapel 606 N. Oneida St. Appleton 733-7383 www.btlfuneral.com.
Robert J Stumpf
M, b. February 28, 1922, d. September 19, 1991
- Birth: Robert J Stumpf was born on February 28, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 18, 1942.
- Death: He died on September 19, 1991, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Donald Joseph Stumpf
M, b. October 31, 1924, d. July 14, 1983
- Birth: Donald Joseph Stumpf was born on October 31, 1924 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Jane Ristow were married on September 11, 1948 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald Joseph Stumpf died on July 14, 1983, at age 58, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Howard F Stumpf
M, b. January 27, 1927, d. August 3, 1989
- Birth: Howard F Stumpf was born on January 27, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jaunita Skibba were married on January 26, 1950 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Howard F Stumpf died on August 3, 1989, at age 62, in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Mary Catherine Stumpf
F, b. May 20, 1929, d. December 23, 1980
- Birth: Mary Catherine Stumpf was born on May 20, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Eugene George Friebel were married on August 12, 1950 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Catherine Stumpf died on December 23, 1980, at age 51, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Eugene Friebel
2606 Berry Drive
Age 51, died late Tuesday morning. She was born May 20, 1929 in Appleton and had been a life long resident. She was a graduate of Appleton High School, class of 1947. Mrs. Friebel was a member of St. Bernadette Catholic Church and St. Elizabeth Hospital Auxiliary. Survivors include her husband, Eugene G. Friebel; two daughters: Mary Jo, at home; Kathy, arlington, Virginia; two sons: Robert, attending college at Plattville, WI; Thomas, Washington D.C.; four brothers: Robert Stumpf, Rt. 1, Menasha; Donald "Joe", Appleton; Howard, Shiocton; Carl, Cappleton. She was preceded in dath by her parents, Mr. and Mrs. ARthur J. Stumpf, and a brother, James. The complete funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Bernadette Catholic Church. There will be a concelebrated mass. Interment will be at St. Joseph Cemetery. Friends may call at the Brettschneider-Trettin Funeral home from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday and after 8:30 a.m. Saturday until the time the cortege will leave for the church. There will be a prayer service at 8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. A memorial has been established.
Richard A Fulcer
Kelly J Wildenberg
Rockton W Wildenberg
Connie Lynn Baumgart
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America