F, b. March 14, 1921, d. December 1, 2000
Family: John VanRens (b. January 10, 1916, d. September 12, 2001)
- Birth: Grace VanLieshout was born on March 14, 1921.
- Death: She died on December 1, 2000, at age 79.
M, b. April 3, 1899, d. May 1985
- Birth: Raymond VanElls was born on April 3, 1899.
- Death: He died in May 1985, at age 86.
Joseph Alexander Hauser
M, b. February 28, 1908, d. December 29, 1990
- Birth: Joseph Alexander Hauser was born on February 28, 1908.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Antonette VanLieshout were married on August 22, 1936.
- Death: Joseph Alexander Hauser died on December 29, 1990, at age 82.
Byron Clyde Moyer
M, b. April 9, 1917, d. July 4, 1986
- Birth: Byron Clyde Moyer was born on April 9, 1917.
- Marriage: He and Margaret VanLieshout were married on October 14, 1942 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Byron Clyde Moyer died on July 4, 1986, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 10, 1916, d. September 12, 2001
- Birth: John VanRens was born on January 10, 1916 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 12, 2001, at age 85.
Joseph M Ward
M, b. June 22, 1883, d. September 24, 1950
- Birth: Joseph M Ward was born on June 22, 1883 in Battle Creek, Calhoun Co, Michigan.
- Death: He died on September 24, 1950, at age 67, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Todd William Atkinson
Aloysius Uriah Brouillard
M, b. April 30, 1945, d. February 11, 2016
- Birth: Aloysius Uriah Brouillard was born on April 30, 1945.
- Death: He died on February 11, 2016, at age 70.
- Note: Brouillard Sr., Aloysius Uriah
Aloysius U. Brouillard, Sr., 70, of Little Chute, passed away peacefully with his wife at his side on Thursday, February 11, 2016. He was born on April 30, 1945, son of the late Aloysius and Virginia (Stone) Brouillard. On July 18, 1964, Al married Nancy Gelb at St. James Catholic Church in White Lake.
Al worked at the Appleton Coated Locks Mill for over 30 years until his retirement. He enjoyed fly fishing, bird hunting with his beloved dog, Duke, and spending time at the family cabin in Langlade County. Al was a member of Trout Unlimited for many years. Most of all, Al loved his family. Any time he could spend with his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, was time well spent for him.
Al is survived by his loving wife of 51 years, Nancy; his children: Rebecca (Jeff) Luedtke, Dianne (Cory) Riehl, and Aloysius (Tracy) Brouillard Jr.; grandchildren: Jaidyn and Lilia Luedtke, Brandon (Jamie) Riehl, Ethan (fiancé Janessa Hintz) Riehl, Emma (Chad Hoffman) Riehl, Morgan (Mitch) Krahn, and Jay-Ar Brouillard; great grandchildren: Brayden and Preston Riehl; sisters: Carol Wurzer and Patricia Shannon; mother-in-law, Mary Ann Engle; brothers and sisters-in-law: Gary (Janet Lewellyn) Gelb, Ruth Ann Stewart, Mary (Richard) Searle, and Cheryl Brouillard; and many nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
Al was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, James "Jack" Brouillard; brothers-in-law: Eugene Wurzer, James Shannon, and Donald Stewart; father-in-law, David Gelb and stepfather-in-law, Charles Engle.
Memorial services for Al will be held at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 19, 2016, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 323 S. Pine St., Little Chute, with Fr. Ron Belitz officiating. Visitation will be at the church on Friday from 3:00 p.m. until the time of the Mass. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com.
The Brouillard family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology, Dr. Yao, Dr. Swanson, Alicia Schumacher, APNP, and all of the nursing staff at Appleton Medical Center for their wonderful care and heartfelt compassion.
Maureen A McDaniel
F, b. April 17, 1956, d. December 24, 1994
- Birth: Maureen A McDaniel was born on April 17, 1956 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 24, 1994, at age 38, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lorraine C Lamal
F, b. January 31, 1921, d. August 22, 2011
- Birth: Lorraine C Lamal was born on January 31, 1921 in Humboldt, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ervin deGrave were married on August 21, 1943.
- Death: Lorraine C Lamal died on August 22, 2011, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lorraine C. De Grave, 90, Green Bay resident, died Monday morning, August 22, 2011, at her home. She was born on January 31, 1921, in the town of Humboldt to the late Charles and Pauline (Phillips) Lamal. Lorraine married Ervin De Grave at Holy Martyrs of Gorcum Church on August 21, 1943, and preceded her in death on April 24, 1996. She and Ervin owned and operated a dairy farm for 40 years. Lorraine enjoyed gardening with her husband and playing cards with her friends. She was a very devout Catholic, praying the Rosary daily and was very involved with church activities. Lorraine was a member of the Holy Martyrs Altar Society and a member at Prince of Peace Catholic Church. She will be remembered as a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
She is survived by her children, Jerry (Carla) De Grave; Carol (Butch) Thielke, Betty Solberg (special friend, Karl Goeman), all of Green Bay; Bob (Deb) De Grave, Denmark; grandchildren, Todd (Julie) De Grave, Troy (Jenny) De Grave, Kim Wanner (fianc?, Ed Psenicka), Brad (Tammy) Thielke, Bill (Tina) Thielke, Laurie (Steve) Van Haren, Jim Gonion, Shannon De Grave (special friend, Derek Oswald), Josh De Grave (special friend, Brianna Boncher); granddaughter-in-law, Vickie Thielke; 13 great-grandchildren, Emma, Chase, Max, Coy, Gatlin, Jett, Landon, Laken, Loren, Aubrey, Walker, Michael and Anthony; sisters, Marie De Grave, Green Bay; Anna Kimps, Wyoming; sisters-in-law, Gladys Lamal and and Elsie De Grave; and many other nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by her grandson, Bob Thielke; great granddaughter, Paige Marie Thielke; brothers, Alvin, Hubert and Robert Lamal; and many brothers and sisters-in-law.
Friends may call at the Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. on Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m. Parish wake service 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Visitation will continue on Thursday after 9 a.m. at Prince of Peace Catholic Church, 3425 Willow Road, until the time of service. Mass of Christian Burial 11 a.m. Thursday at the church with Rev. Ron Belitz officiating and Rev. Robert Rhyner concelebrating. Entombment at the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund is being established.
The family would like to thank Dr. Bachhuber, her neighbors and special friends for all of their care and concern given to Lorraine.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from August 23 to August 24, 2011.