- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Julie Marie VanGompel
Theresa Alvina Opsteen
F, b. April 18, 1931, d. March 29, 1995
St John High School Yearbook 1949
- Birth: Theresa Alvina Opsteen was born on April 18, 1931.
- Marriage: She was married on April 12, 1951.
- Death: She died on March 29, 1995, at age 63, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: She graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1949.
Edward Joseph Farrell
F, b. December 14, 1929, d. May 15, 1994
St John High School Yearbook 1948
St John High School Yearbook 1947 (Class of 48)
- Birth: Joan Opsteen was born on December 14, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Donald J Hart were married on October 13, 1949 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joan Opsteen died on May 15, 1994, at age 64.
- Graduation: She graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1948.
Donald J Hart
M, b. July 13, 1926, d. July 3, 2013
Family: Joan Opsteen (b. December 14, 1929, d. May 15, 1994)
- Birth: Donald J Hart was born on July 13, 1926 in Askeaton, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Joan Opsteen were married on October 13, 1949 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald J Hart died on July 3, 2013, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 16, 1916
- Birth: Elda Riehl was born on December 16, 1916.
- Marriage: She and Arthur H VanHandel were married on August 19, 1982.
Helen Emily Kneisler
F, b. April 5, 1917, d. October 8, 2001
- Birth: Helen Emily Kneisler was born on April 5, 1917 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert John VanHandel were married on September 18, 1948 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen Emily Kneisler died on October 8, 2001, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen E. Van Handel Appleton
Age 84, passed away unexpectedly Monday, October 8, 2001 after a short illness. She was born April 5, 1917 to the late Oscar and Freida (Schwenzen) Kneisler in Milwaukee, WI. She married Norbert Van Handel on September 18, 1948 in Seymour, he preceded her in death. Helen was a longtime member of Zion Lutheran Church and a foster mother to two boys, Larry and Donald Shukoski for six years.
She is survived by her son, Charles Van Handel and her daughter in law, Stephanie; a daughter, Lynn Van Handel and her special friend, Joe; her four granddaughters, Emily, Morgan, Jessica and Alicia; two grandsons, Travis and Taylor; a sister, Dorothy Mielke; two brothers, John (Delores) Kneisler and Ralph and Arlene Kneisler
Her parents, her husband, Norbert, and a sister Ethelyn Lueck preceded her in death.
The funeral service will be 10:30 AM Thursday, October 11, 2001 at the Star of Hope Mausoleum, 3131 North Richmond Avenue with Pastor Nathan Gauerke officiating.
A memorial is being established in her name.
The family would like to thank the entire staff at the Renaissance Assisted Living Center.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME 537 North Superior Street Appleton 739-1231 www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.