Randall John Buchinger
M, b. April 2, 1793, d. February 20, 1824
- Birth: Antoine Asselin was born on April 2, 1793 in St Vallier, Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Waykom Tahko were married in Prairie du Chien, Crawford Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Antoine Asselin and Catherine Lacombe were married on September 28, 1812 in St Vallier, Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Antoine Asselin died on February 20, 1824, at age 30, in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Note: Sometime between 1814 and 1824, at Prairie du Chien, Antoine took up with an Indian women of the Tahko band named Waykom. They had a baby boy in 1824 they named Amable Asselin. His name was later anglicized to Emery Esler. Amable was found on his dead mothers' back. Cause of death unknown.
F, b. circa 1795, d. circa 1824
- Birth: Waykom Tahko was born circa 1795.
- Marriage: She and Antoine Asselin were married in Prairie du Chien, Crawford Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Waykom Tahko died circa 1824.
- Occupation: She was an Indian.
M, b. December 1, 1906, d. May 24, 1984
- Birth: Martin Diedrich was born on December 1, 1906.
- Death: He died on May 24, 1984, at age 77, in Longview, Cowlitz Co, Washington.
F, b. July 4, 1908, d. October 31, 1979
- Birth: Theodora Diedrich was born on July 4, 1908 in Town of Vandenbroek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond L Ederer were married on September 26, 1935.
- Death: Theodora Diedrich died on October 31, 1979, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
Mrs. Raymond L. Ederer
Route 3, Kaukauna
October 31, 1979
Age 71, died Wednesday evening after a lingering illness. She was born July 4, 1908 in Little Chute. She married Raymond Ederer September 26, 1935, and was a lifetime resident of the Kaukauna area. She was a member of the Holy Cross Christian Mothers' Society. Survivors include her husband, Raymond; a son, Gerald, Kaukauna; three brothers: George Diedrick, Freedom; Martin, Longview, Washington; Walter, Kaukauna; two sisters; Mrs. Albert (Gertrude) Pennings, Freedom; Mrs. Emma (Frank) Van Zeeland, Kaukauna; four grandchildren: Barb, Terry, Ken and Todd Ederer. She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and a sister. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Cross Catholic Church, with the Rev. Mike Hoffman officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call after 2 p.m. Friday at the Greenwood Funeral Home where there will be a prayer service at 7:30 p.m. Friday. A memorial fund has been established.
Richard Antone Diedrick
M, b. February 23, 1909, d. June 18, 1998
- Birth: Richard Antone Diedrick was born on February 23, 1909 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Laura Jane Cramton were married on April 12, 1933 in Kansas.
- Death: Richard Antone Diedrick died on June 18, 1998, at age 89, in Kansas.
Peter Philip Diedrich
M, b. November 8, 1885, d. February 21, 1972
- Birth: Peter Philip Diedrich was born on November 8, 1885 in Town of Vandenbroek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: He was baptized on November 8, 1885 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 21, 1972, at age 86, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Eva Catherine Diedrich
F, b. June 15, 1867
- Birth: Eva Catherine Diedrich was born on June 15, 1867.
- Baptism: She was baptized on June 15, 1867 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1837, d. July 16, 1868
Family: John Jansen (b. May 4, 1838, d. November 19, 1896)
- Birth: Margaret Diedrich was born in 1837 in Cologne, Kölner Stadtkreis, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Marriage: She and John Jansen were married on October 11, 1866 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret Diedrich died on July 16, 1868, at age ~31.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
Amy Marie Oudenhoven
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Carrie Ann Oudenhoven
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Marcella Anna Sturm
F, b. February 4, 1919, d. March 13, 2005
- Birth: Marcella Anna Sturm was born on February 4, 1919 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Louis John Plutz were married on June 18, 1941 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marcella Anna Sturm died on March 13, 2005, at age 86, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
Louis John Plutz
M, b. February 4, 1915, d. March 14, 1980
- Birth: Louis John Plutz was born on February 4, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Marcella Anna Sturm were married on June 18, 1941 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Louis John Plutz died on March 14, 1980, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
James E Nettekoven
Wendy Lynn Schuldes
Clarence John Sturm
M, b. March 26, 1920, d. September 25, 2009
- Birth: Clarence John Sturm was born on March 26, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Elizabeth Aykens were married on November 28, 1942 in Great Bend, Barton Co, Kansas.
- Death: Clarence John Sturm died on September 25, 2009, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: September 27, 2009
Clarence Sturm, 89, Appleton, died Friday, Sept. 25, 2009, at his home. Clarence was born in the Town of Grand Chute, on March 26, 1920, to the late Fredrick and Sara (Stadler) Sturm. On Nov. 28, 1942, he was united in marriage to Helen Aykens in Great Bend, Kan. Together, the couple enjoyed 66 happy years together.
Clarence started work as a plumber in Tennessee, then moved to Kansas. He returned to the Fox River Valley and took over his father-in-law's position as main grower at Memorial Drive Florist, retiring in 1985. He was known to have grown the best mums in the country. He was also the Chief of the Menasha Volunteer Fire Department from April of 1949 to April of 1978. During this time he built two of his family's houses. He enjoyed fishing and was a member at Sacred Heart Catholic Church. He was a lifetime member of the Appleton Moose Lodge #367 since 1963.
He will be missed by his loving wife, Helen, Appleton; two daughters, Susan (Fred) Miossi, Arlington Heights, Ill.; and Ellyn (Darrell) Wickman, Neenah; his son, Terry (special friend, Kathy Bohlen) Sturm, Appleton; six grandchildren, Michael, Lilly, Jonathon, Lee, Ashley and Matthew; and a sister-in-law, Bea Sturm, Appleton. He is further survived by many nieces and nephews.
He is preceded in death by his parents; his sister, Sally; and two brothers, Leo and Oscar Sturm.
The Mass of the Resurrection will be held 11 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 28, 2009, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 222 E. Fremont St., Appleton, with Father Robert Karuhn officiating. Visitation will take place in the Sacred Heart Room at church from 9 a.m. Monday until the time of service.
606 N. Oneida St.
Helen Elizabeth Aykens
F, b. May 21, 1920, d. July 28, 2012
- Birth: Helen Elizabeth Aykens was born on May 21, 1920 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence John Sturm were married on November 28, 1942 in Great Bend, Barton Co, Kansas.
- Death: Helen Elizabeth Aykens died on July 28, 2012, at age 92, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen Elizabeth Sturm (Aykens), age 92, of Appleton, passed away Saturday, July 28, 2012 at Prairie Homes in Menasha. Helen was born in Milwaukee on May 21, 1920 to the late Richard and Elizabeth (Besch) Aykens. On November 28, 1942, she was united in marriage to her best friend and love of her life Clarence Sturm in Great Bend, KS. The couple enjoyed 66 years together until his death in 2009. Helen worked most of her life at her family's business, Memorial Florist. There she became office manager and retired in 1984. She loved to dance with Clarence in the Merry Makers Dance Club and the couple also enjoyed bowling in leagues for many years. They also loved to travel, go boating and fishing near their campsite at Gaeno Beach in Little Suamico. Helen loved to entertain and her door was always open to family and friends.
She will be missed by her two daughters: Susan (Fred) Miossi, Arlington Heights, IL and Ellyn (Darrell) Wickman, Neenah; son Terry (Kathy Bohlen) Sturm, Appleton; six grandchildren: Michael, Lilly, Jonathon, Lee, Ashley, and Matthew; sister-in-law Bea Sturm, Appleton. She is further survived by many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, and brother Harold Aykens.
A Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 1, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 222 E. Fremont St. Appleton, with Father Andrew Kurz officiating. Friends may visit in the Sacred Heart Room at church on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
The family wishes to extend a special thank you to the staff at Oakridge Gardens, Prairie Homes, and Heartland for the compassionate care shown to Helen.