Margaret Ann Brown
Beverly Georgeana Brown
Thomas Francis Brown
John Peter Vermeern
M, b. December 2, 1931, d. February 20, 1989
- Birth: John Peter Vermeern was born on December 2, 1931 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 20, 1989, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: John P. Vermeern
Beloved husband, father, grandfather, and brother, age 57, died at 1:35 p.m. Monday, February 20, 1989, following a courageous battle with cancer. He was born December 2, 1931, in Kimberly, and had been an Appleton resident since 1961. He was employed by the Appleton Post Office as Manager of customer services until his retirement on january 4, 1987. He was a member of St. Therese Catholic Church. Survivors include his loving wife, Margaret A. (Brown) Vermeern, to whom he had been married for 37 years; a daughter and son-in-law, Marie and Ed Barthell; three sons and daughters-in-law: John and Judy; Paul and Dawn; Richard and Kim; nine grandchildren: Jennifer, John, Carrie, Alecia, Paula, Trisha, Brenda, Matthew, and Mark; a brother, Henry; six sisters and four brothers-in-law; Joan Polzin; Elizabeth Bruehl; Theres and Clifford Britthacher; Gertrude and Egbert Tingley; Delores and Donald Popp; Margaret and Jack Zornow; many nephews, nieces, and friends. The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday February 23, 1989, at St. Theresa Catholic Church, corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Morrison St., with Father Daniel Gilsdorf officiating. Burial will be in Highland Memorial park. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior St., from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, and after 8 a.m. Thursday until the cortege leaves for the church. A prayer and scripture service will be at 7 p.m Wednesday. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
M, b. October 20, 1915
- Birth: Ernest Dimperio was born on October 20, 1915 in Gogebic, Gogebic Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He was married on June 19, 1945 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Arlene Anneker Halverson
Margaret E Bloy
F, b. October 29, 1922, d. August 25, 2017
- Birth: Margaret E Bloy was born on October 29, 1922 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Paul C Gresl were married on October 1, 1949 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret E Bloy died on August 25, 2017, at age 94, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Event: She was Event in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gresl, Margaret E.
Margaret Gresl, age 94 of Appleton, passed away at Brewster Village on Friday evening, August 25, 2017. Margaret was born in Calumet County on October 28, 1922, daughter of the late Adolph and Johanna (Mueller) Bloy. On October 1, 1949, she married Paul Gresl at St. Therese Church in Appleton; Paul preceded her in death in 1989. Many will remember Margaret for her years of work at the Zwicker Knitting Mill in Appleton.
Margaret was a longtime member at St. Pius Church where she was an active volunteer, and was also active with the Menasha Dance Club, the Red Hat Club, the Christian Women's Society, an exercise group, and a card club. She enjoyed playing her harminoca, fishing, travel, bowling, crafting, gardening, and playing sheephead and Rummikub.
Margaret is survived by her four loving children: Nancy (John) Van Gompel of Neenah, Ron (Brenda) Gresl of Appleton, Lois Gresl of Milwaukee, and Victoria (Randy) Krull of Appleton; five grandchildren: Christopher Van Gompel (Beth), Sara Van Gompel (Tony Busch), Gina Gresl, Jacob Krull, and William Krull; three great-grandchildren: Emily and Ethan Busch and Brayden Gresl; two brothers: Leonard (Shirley) Bloy of Appleton and Adolph (Charlotte) Bloy, Jr. of Kaukauna; a sister-in-law: Pat Bloy of Kaukauna; and a brother-in-law: Jerome Gresl of Appleton. There are also many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and many friends. Margaret was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Paul in 1989, an infant son Nicholas, a grandson Curtis Krull, brothers Ralph (Gertrude) Bloy, Donald (Mabel DeGraves) Bloy, Raymond (Elizabeth) Bloy, and Ben Bloy; sisters Florence (Hank) Weyenberg, Mildred (Everett) Wiegert, and Linda (Lawrence) Mader; a sister-in-law Betty Gresl, and a brother-in-law Don (Elaine) Gresl.
The funeral liturgy for Margaret will be held at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at ST. PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette Street in Appleton, with Fr. James Jugenheimer officiating. Entombment will take place at St. Joseph Cemetery. Family and friends are invited to gather at the church on Wednesday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of the service. For more information or to share a memory of Margaret, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to extend their thanks to everyone at Touchmark on Prospect and at Brewster Village for the love, care, and concern shown to Margaret. We will never forget your kindness.
Paul C Gresl
M, b. April 22, 1926, d. July 24, 1989
- Birth: Paul C Gresl was born on April 22, 1926.
- Marriage: He and Margaret E Bloy were married on October 1, 1949 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Paul C Gresl died on July 24, 1989, at age 63.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mildred M Bloy
F, b. January 1, 1915, d. October 14, 2001
- Birth: Mildred M Bloy was born on January 1, 1915 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Everett G Wiegert were married on June 22, 1937 in Sacred Heart Church, Sherwood, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mildred M Bloy died on October 14, 2001, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Age 86, passed away Sunday, October 14, 2001 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton. Millie was born January 1, 1915 in the town of Woodville, daughter of the late Adolph and Hannah (Mueller) Bloy. On June 22, 1937, she married Everett G. Wiegert; he preceded her in death on September 7, 1991. In her younger years, she was employed by Zwicker Knitting Mill in Appleton. She was a member of St. Pius X Catholic Church in Appleton and enjoyed playing cards, sewing, and gardening.
Millie is survived by five brothers and sisters: Margaret Gresl of Appleton; Leonard (Shirley) Bloy of Appleton; Benjamin (Mary) Bloy of Kaukauna; Adolph (Charlotte) Bloy, Jr. of Kaukauna; Malinda (Lawrence) Mader of Menasha; three-sisters-in-law: Gertrude Bloy of Appleton; Elizabeth Bloy of Appleton; Mabel DeGraves of Green Bay; a brother-in-law: Henry Weyenberg of Little Chute. Millie was preceded in death by her parents, by brothers Ralph, Raymond, and Donald; a sister Florence Weyenberg; and a brother-in-law Paul Gresl.
The funeral liturgy for Mildred will be held at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 at ST. PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette Street in Appleton with Fr. Mark Vander Steeg officiating. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call directly at the church on Wednesday from 4 PM until the hour of the liturgy.
Greenwood Fargo Funeral Home 500 Hendricks Avenue Kaukauna 766-6201 www.fargofuneralhome.
Everett G Wiegert
M, b. January 18, 1911, d. September 7, 1991
- Birth: Everett G Wiegert was born on January 18, 1911 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mildred M Bloy were married on June 22, 1937 in Sacred Heart Church, Sherwood, Wisconsin.
- Death: Everett G Wiegert died on September 7, 1991, at age 80, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Ralph A Bloy
M, b. March 1, 1912, d. January 1, 1964
- Birth: Ralph A Bloy was born on March 1, 1912 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude M VandenHogen were married on September 21, 1937 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ralph A Bloy died on January 1, 1964, at age 51.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 28, 1918, d. May 1975
- Birth: Raymond Bloy was born on December 28, 1918.
- Death: He died in May 1975, at age 56.
Donald J Bloy
M, b. February 16, 1913, d. September 19, 1986
- Birth: Donald J Bloy was born on February 16, 1913 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mabel M Bergman were married on September 2, 1939 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald J Bloy died on September 19, 1986, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Lori Lee DeBruin-Haack
F, b. June 7, 2000, d. June 7, 2000
- Birth: Lori Lee DeBruin-Haack was born on June 7, 2000.
- Death: She died on June 7, 2000, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Baby/1/12.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America