Ann Mary Weyenberg
F, b. January 16, 1949, d. May 1, 1998
St John High School Yearbook 1967
- Birth: Ann Mary Weyenberg was born on January 16, 1949 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 1, 1998, at age 49, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: She graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1967.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Dorothy Mae Wedewart
F, b. March 4, 1923, d. February 24, 2005
- Birth: Dorothy Mae Wedewart was born on March 4, 1923 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Hubert DuChateau were married on May 6, 1948 in St Margaret Mary Church, Neenah, Winnebego Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothy Mae Wedewart died on February 24, 2005, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 12, 1923, d. December 8, 1990
- Birth: Hubert DuChateau was born on January 12, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Mae Wedewart were married on May 6, 1948 in St Margaret Mary Church, Neenah, Winnebego Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Hubert DuChateau died on December 8, 1990, at age 67.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 4, 1921, d. January 19, 2002
- Birth: Jean Wedewart was born on August 4, 1921 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 19, 2002, at age 80, in San Francisco, California.
Warden Walter Weber
M, b. March 20, 1920, d. December 17, 1988
- Birth: Warden Walter Weber was born on March 20, 1920.
- Death: He died on December 17, 1988, at age 68, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 20, 1925, d. August 5, 1977
- Birth: Ara Wedewart was born on November 20, 1925 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gilbert E Nielsen were married on November 14, 1944 in Waco, McLennan Co, Texas.
- Death: Ara Wedewart died on August 5, 1977, at age 51, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Gilbert E Nielsen
M, b. October 9, 1922, d. May 14, 2008
Family: Ara Wedewart (b. November 20, 1925, d. August 5, 1977)
- Birth: Gilbert E Nielsen was born on October 9, 1922 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ara Wedewart were married on November 14, 1944 in Waco, McLennan Co, Texas.
- Death: Gilbert E Nielsen died on May 14, 2008, at age 85, in Shakopee, Scott Co, Minnesota.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: May 16, 2008
Nielsen, Gilbert E. "Gib"
Gilbert Nielsen, 85, of Neenah, died Wednesday, May 14, 2008, at St. Francis Hospital, Shakopee, Minnesota. He was born October 9, 1922, in Neenah, son of Edward and Esther (Loehning) Nielsen. Gib married Ara Wedewort, November 14, 1944, in Waco, Texas, and she preceded him in death August 5, 1977. He was self-employed, being the owner and operator of Home Lumber & Millwork in Neenah. He then became involved in real estate and land development.
He was a member of St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Neenah. He was a U.S. Air Force veteran of World War II, was a fighter pilot and was a member of the 82nd Fighter Group. Gib was a member of the EAA. He was an avid golfer and was a member of a Bridgewood golf league.
Mr. Nielsen is survived by his sons: Dan Nielsen, Neenah, and Mike (Patti) Nielsen, Burnsville, MN; five grandchildren: Christoffer (Courtney) and Matthew Nielsen, Sara, John and Mike; several great-grandchildren, including Alexis Nielsen.
Gilbert was also preceded in death by his parents and a daughter Susan Jandourek.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 17, 2008, at St. Gabriel Church with Rev. William Kuhr officiating. Military honors will be performed by members of the William Verhagen American Legion Post #60, Kimberly, following the mass. Interment will be in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah. Friends may call at the church from 9:30 a.m. Saturday until the time of the mass. A memorial has been established.
He was dearly loved and his wife and family were most important in his life.
The family wishes to express a special thank you to Gib's very kind neighbors for their kindness, friendship and support.
Kessler Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
John H DuChateau
M, b. August 9, 1951, d. December 23, 2011
- Birth: John H DuChateau was born on August 9, 1951 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 23, 2011, at age 60, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: John DuChateau, 60, Menasha, passed away Friday, Dec. 23, 2011, at Theda Clark Medical Center. He is WALKING again now that he is in Heaven.
John was born Aug. 9, 1951, in Neenah, the son of Hubert and Dorothy (Wedewart) DuChateau. John was a graduate of St. Mary Central High School and attended the Milwaukee School of Dental Technology. He became a dental technician then returned to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee receiving a Business Degree. He was a born salesman! Although he has been disabled since he had a stroke when he was only 41, he contributed in many ways, teaching us about disabilities and making us more thankful.
John's faith and his family kept him strong. He loved everyone dearly, you could count on him to keep your secrets. He loved his daughter, Katy, unconditionally. His nieces and nephews brought much joy in his life, they made him smile on their visits and they kept his bird feeders full.
John was a parishioner of St. Mary Catholic Church in Menasha, and he loved participating in Mass. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus Council 1838 and he loved helping with the annual Tootsie Roll Drive. John enjoyed watching sports, especially the Packers, Badgers, Brewers and Cubs. Always a generous man, John, upon his passing, was a tissue donor, a gift that will benefit many others in need.
John is survived by his daughter, Katy (fiance, Tom), Allouez; his sisters, Jeannie (Michael) Calmes, Beth DuChateau, Diane (Patrick) Basler and Patty (Mark) St. Peter, all of Menasha; his nieces and nephews, Scott (Kerri) Calmes, Amy (Chris) Radke, Jill Calmes, Heather, Zac, Ben Basler, Jenny (Ryan) Hernke, Brandon and Matt St. Peter; grandnieces and nephews, Jacy Eggert, Seth, Kennedi and Kassidi Calmes, Ryan, Justin and Conner Radke and Izabelle Hernke.
John was preceded in death by his Mom and Dad, as well as his best friend, Russ Sandlin.
The Funeral Mass for John will be celebrated Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2011, 11:30 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church with the Rev. Paul Paider officiating. Visitation will begin Tuesday at the church from 9:30 a.m. until the hour of Mass. Inurnment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Menasha.
The family wishes to express their sincere thanks to all the ThedaCare physicians and nurses, the volunteers at Meals on Wheels, the caregivers from Clarity Care Home Health, ThedaCare at Home Physical Therapy and Hospice, Theda Clark Medical Center for their care and compassion given to John and the family throughout the years, and especially to our wonderful sister, Beth, for taking care of John.
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from December 25 to December 26, 2011.
Scott Michael Calmes