Pamela Jeanne Kraft
Mary Lou Theresa Liebergen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, d. yes
- Death: Elizabeth VanderHeyden died yes.
Catherine P VanderHeyden
F, b. January 17, 1941, d. December 7, 1994
- Birth: Catherine P VanderHeyden was born on January 17, 1941 in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Robert M Lockin were married on October 22, 1960 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Catherine P VanderHeyden died on December 7, 1994, at age 53, in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Robert M Lockin
M, b. April 4, 1940, d. October 20, 2009
- Father: Lloyd Lockin (b. November 29, 1909, d. February 11, 1991)
- Mother: Rose A Wolf (b. October 7, 1911, d. May 11, 2003)
- Birth: Robert M Lockin was born on April 4, 1940 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Catherine P VanderHeyden were married on October 22, 1960 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert M Lockin died on October 20, 2009, at age 69, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: October 22, 2009
Lockin, Robert M.
Robert M. Lockin, age 69, of Appleton died on Tuesday, October 20, 2009, at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center in Milwaukee. He was born July 4, 1940, in Appleton, son of the late Lloyd & Rose (Wolf) Lockin. Robert married Catherine Vander Heyden on October 22, 1960, in Appleton. Bob and Catherine traveled throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Indiana while dealing antiques for over 30 years. She preceded him in death on December 7, 1994. Robert was proud of his service to his country in the United States Navy and also enjoyed spending time with his three daughters, his grandchildren and his fiancee. His family will always remember him for his passion for cooking and barbequing.
Survivors include his children: Christine (Douglas) Zernicke, Osceola, WI; Diane (David) Rizzo, Mesa, AZ; Dawn (Michael) Dallman, Reedsville; two grandchildren: Michael and Kelsey Zernicke; his fiancee: Marlyn Dorn of Hilbert; and a sister: Sandra (Ken) Neubert, Appleton. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Robert was preceded in death by his parents, his wife: Catherine; and a brother: James Lockin.
Funeral service will be at 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 24, 2009, at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton. Burial will take place on Monday, October 26, 2009, in the St. Joe Cemetery in Appleton. Friends may call at the funeral home from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 24, 2009, when the service will be held.
Diann Marie VandenHeuvel
Robert J Ciesielczyk
M, b. May 13, 1939, d. September 8, 2016
- Birth: Robert J Ciesielczyk was born on May 13, 1939.
- Death: He died on September 8, 2016, at age 77, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert "Chick" J. Ciesielczyk, 77, of Seymour, passed away peacefully Thursday morning, September 8, 2016, at his home with his loving wife by his side. He was born May 13, 1939, son of the late Xavier and Rose (Adamski) Ciesielczyk. On September 7, 1963, he was united in marriage to Diann Vanden Heuvel.
Chick was a member of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Seymour. He was a 1958 graduate of Seymour High School and retired from Bank One where he served as a Bank Officer and he served on numerous community committees. He enjoyed the outdoors, especially hunting, fishing and golfing. He was an avid sports fan and enjoyed watching his grandchildren play sports. He also loved polka music and watching birds.
Chick is survived by his wife, Diann; children: Laurie (David) Beimborn, Scott (Kathy) Ciesielczyk, Dawn (Greg) Theobald, Kelly (Kevin) Witthuhn; grandchildren: John, Alyssa (Brandon), Emily, Nicole, Grace, Matthew, Tyler (Amy), Allison, Kyle, Kendra and Kaylyn; two sisters, Deloris Kuehne, and Joan (Richard) Paul; sisters-in-law and brother-in-laws: Arlene Linssen, and Ronald (Sharon) Vanden Heuvel.
He is preceded in death by his son, Todd; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Willard (Ann) Vanden Heuvel; brothers-in-law, Robert "Buck" Kuehne and Bob Linssen.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Monday, September 12, 2016 from 4-8 p.m. with a prayer service at 8 p.m. Visitation will continue at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Seymour on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. until the funeral mass at 11 a.m. with Fr. Brian Belongia, Fr. Bob Kabat and Deacon Rich Matuszak officiating. Burial will take place in parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
A special thank you to staff at Unity Hospice for all your care and concern and all the special friends who helped him.
Dad was an inspiration to not only his family but, to everyone who knew him. He contracted polio at the age of 16, he lived in an iron lung for 1 month, and learned how to walk again. Twenty Three years ago he was diagnosed with ALS and was the longest living person in Wisconsin with this disease. Through all these adversities, including the loss of his son, he taught us acceptance and to live one's life with dignity, drive and faith.
Thank you for being such a good role model to us. We love you and you will live on in each one of us forever.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Joseph H VandenHeuvel
M, b. January 16, 1913, d. July 9, 2012
- Birth: Joseph H VandenHeuvel was born on January 16, 1913.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Wagner were married on June 10, 1937.
- Death: Joseph H VandenHeuvel died on July 9, 2012, at age 99, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Sebastian Cemetery, Isaar, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joseph H. Vanden Heuvel, 99, Seymour, passed away Monday morning, July 9, 2012, at the Good Shepherd Nursing Home in Seymour. He was born Jan. 16, 1913, son of the late William and Josephine (Vinder Linden) Vanden Heuvel. On June 10, 1937, he was united in marriage to Margaret Wagner. The couple farmed in the town of Maple Grove until their retirement. Joe was a member of St. Sebastian Catholic Church in Isaar, and was an avid Packer fan.
Survivors include his wife, Margaret; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Carl Wagner, Delores (Bob) Fleming, Helen Hill, Shirley (Gene) Kropp, Gladys (Gerald) Schaumberg and Dorothy Dimmer; nieces and nephews.
Preceded in death by eight brothers, two half brothers, seven sisters, and a half sister.
Friends may call at St. Sebastian Catholic Church, Isaar, on Friday, July 13, 2012, from 10 a.m. until Mass of Christian Burial at 11:30 a.m. with Father Bob Kabat officiating. Burial will take place in the Parish Cemetery. Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
M, b. January 28, 1943, d. January 29, 1943
- Birth: John VandenHeuvel was born on January 28, 1943 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 29, 1943, at age 0, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 22, 1945, d. October 22, 1945
- Birth: James VandenHeuvel was born on October 22, 1945 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 22, 1945, at age 0, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 28, 1947, d. February 28, 1947
- Birth: Joseph VandenHeuvel was born on February 28, 1947 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 28, 1947, at age 0, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 25, 1881, d. June 10, 1911
- Birth: Christina VerVurt was born on October 25, 1881.
- Death: She died on June 10, 1911, at age 29.
- Burial: She was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
Mary Josephine Tennessen
F, b. March 18, 1910, d. May 1, 2004
- Birth: Mary Josephine Tennessen was born on March 18, 1910 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 1, 2004, at age 94, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Martha K Balck
F, b. June 20, 1899, d. January 15, 1994
- Birth: Martha K Balck was born on June 20, 1899 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Anton John Tennessen were married on November 16, 1920.
- Death: Martha K Balck died on January 15, 1994, at age 94, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Peter Johannes Hagens
M, b. June 15, 1874, d. January 12, 1942
Family 2: Cornelia Speel (b. September 16, 1877, d. November 5, 1961)
- Lawrence A Hagens (b. July 8, 1903, d. September 18, 1999)
- Orville Hagens (b. April 18, 1905, d. August 31, 1969)
- Adeline Hagens (b. October 28, 1906, d. July 23, 2012)
- Estella Anna Hagens (b. June 5, 1918, d. March 9, 2010)
- Birth: Peter Johannes Hagens was born on June 15, 1874 in Wanssum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Mary Tennessen were married on July 31, 1900 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Peter Johannes Hagens and Cornelia Speel were married on July 22, 1902 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Peter Johannes Hagens died on January 12, 1942, at age 67.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.