John Edward Donnermeyer
M, b. September 19, 1943, d. February 15, 2010
- Birth: John Edward Donnermeyer was born on September 19, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 19, 1970.
- Death: He died on February 15, 2010, at age 66.
- Note: February 17, 2010
Donnermeyer, John Edward "Jack"
The angels from heaven came February 15, 2010, to lead Jack home. Born in Appleton, WI, on September 19, 1943, the fourth child to the late John B. and Dorothy (Wirth) Donnermeyer. Jack was clearly loved having all those sisters (Joyce, Janet, Pat, and Shirley) the first 5 years of his life. After to his glee his brothers (Mark, Keith, and Ken) were born and he became one of "the boys." God and family were always most important in his simple life. He often spoke of how morals, honesty, and integrity were somehow being forgotten and what a better world this would be if only they could be reborn. Purity of soul cannot be lost without consent. Jack grew up in Kaukauna attending St. Mary's Elementary School and later Kaukauna High School (class of 1962). Jack and his mother would often fondly recall how they had started their first jobs on the same day. She at the former Kaukauna Hospital and he at the Kaukauna Times ... the youngest paper boy they ever had! He walked this route for 7 years and then handed it on to his brothers. Always the hard worker, he then delivered pizza for Pizza Haven in Kaukauna as a part-time job while attending Kaukauna High School. In his senior year of high school he also worked part time at Gustman's starting out on the wash rack and later gradually learning his life-long trade as the best body repair man around. Over his lifespan, Jack worked for Gustman Chevrolet in Kaukauna, Tusler Pontiac in Appleton, and the former Cloud Buick which was transformed and later ran as Bergstrom Buick and Pontiac in Appleton. Jack retired from Bergstrom's in 2007 after working hard at his trade for 44 years. Jack served his country as a National Guardsman from 1964 to 1970, attending the riots of Milwaukee in 1967. Jack married the former Diane Cummings on September 19, 1970, on his 27th birthday — his way of never forgetting his anniversary. They remained together in this life for 39 years and for all of eternity. God took the best from both of them to create their only child Tara Lynn on July 21, 1973. In the beginning Jack talked of having a son, but the first time he looked at Tara a new light shone in his eyes that stayed with him till the day he died. She was truly "Daddy's Little Girl." She was his pride and joy of a lifetime.
Besides his wife Diane and daughter Tara, Jack is survived by his sisters: Joyce Frederickson, Kimberly, Janet (Harvey) Raether, Menasha, Pat Stuyvenberg, Kimberly, and Shirley (Gary) Bley, Port Washington; his brothers: Mark (special friend Linda) Donnermeyer, Kaukauna, Keith (Char) Donnermeyer, Granite Bay, CA, and Ken (Jan) Donnermeyer, Kaukauna; his wife's sisters: Evelyn (Vic) Loberger, Appleton and Carol (Mike) Valeri, Appleton; his wife's brothers: Jim (Lil) Cummings, Appleton, Jerry Cummings, Larsen, and Marvin Cummings, Neenah; his godchildren: Susan Carlson, Appleton, Jayne Kohel, Kimberly, Brian Schaefer, Oshkosh, Rachael Johnson, Stacy, MN, Jeff DeGroot, Kaukauna, and Michael Valeri, Appleton. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins, and extended family and friends.
Jack was preceded in death by his parents, his wife's parents: Alvin and Helen Cummings, brothers-in-law: Darvin Frederickson, Dick Stuyvenberg, Howie Jansen, and sisters-in-law: Linda (Wanserski) Donnermeyer, Joan (Van Zeeland) Cummings and a nephew Jesse James Donnermeyer.
The Mass of Christian Burial for Jack will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, February 19, 2010, at St. Katharine Drexel Parish at St. Mary Site, 119 West Seventh Street, Kaukauna, with Fr. Jerry Pastors celebrating. Visitation will be held at the Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Drive, Kaukauna, (766-2099) on Thursday from 4-8 p.m. where there will be a parish prayer service held at 7:30 p.m. and at the church on Friday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the mass. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Jack's name is being established.
There are two types of people: those who come in the room and say "Well here I am!" and those who come in the room and say "Ah! There you are!" This was truly Jack!! He fought a hard battle with cancer, lived a good life, and is finally at peace ... We love you Jack.
Howard A Jansen
M, b. September 19, 1945, d. December 9, 1991
- Birth: Howard A Jansen was born on September 19, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 26, 1966.
- Death: He died on December 9, 1991, at age 46, in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Mark W Donnermeyer
Keith D Donnermeyer
Elaine Clara Wolf
F, b. April 17, 1918, d. December 28, 2008
- Birth: Elaine Clara Wolf was born on April 17, 1918 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Walter Donnermeyer were married on April 19, 1941.
- Death: Elaine Clara Wolf died on December 28, 2008, at age 90, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 30, 2008
Elaine Donnermeyer, of Kaukauna, age 90, passed away on Sunday, December 28, 2008, at Appleton Medical Center. She was born on April 17, 1918, in Appleton, the daughter of the late John and Augusta Wolf. On April 19, 1941, she married Walter Donnermeyer, Sr. and he preceded her in death on January 14, 1998. Elaine was a member of St. Katharine Drexel - St. Aloysious.
She is survived by her sons: Wally (Sharon) Donnermeyer, Jr., Kaukauna and Ron (Barb) Donnermeyer, Kimberly; six grandchildren: Tammy (Ryan) Schmirler, Todd (Melissa) Donnermeyer, Kelly (Kyle) Marohl and Jamie (Jeff) Jansen; Stacy (Tim) Dollevoet and Brad (Anna) Donnermeyer; eleven great-grandchildren: Lexi, Haylee and Payton Schmirler; Ryker Donnermeyer and Bowen Avery; Abby, Isaiah, Grace and Lucy Dollevoet; Noah and Kolbe Donnermeyer and her sister: Alice Schnieder, Kaukauna. Elaine is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband: Walter Donnermeyer, Sr.; brother: John Wolf and sisters: Lucille Glasheen, Susie Kavanaugh and Marie Jonen.
The private prayer service for Elaine will be held at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL - ST. ALOYSIUS with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating. Burial will take place at St. Mary Catholic Cemetery, Kaukauna.
You were the most loving and caring mother and grandmother ever, we will miss you dearly.
Love, Your Family
500 Hendricks Ave.
Leo L Donnermeyer
M, b. September 9, 1922, d. December 7, 2005
- Birth: Leo L Donnermeyer was born on September 9, 1922 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 9, 1960 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 7, 2005, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 8, 2005
Donnermeyer, Leo L. Leo L. Donnermeyer, Kimberly, age 83, passed away in Appleton on Wednesday, December 7, 2005. He was born in Kaukauna on September 9, 1922, son of the late Michael and Jenny (Vaubel) Donnermeyer. Leo served in the United States Army during WWII and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. On July 9, 1960 he married Janice Wolf in Brillion. Leo worked his entire career at Appleton Papers, Locks Mill, for 38 years. Leo's hobbies included being an avid golfer, hunting and fishing, and spending time with his family at his cottage at Lake Noquebay. Leo is survived by his wife of 45 years, Janice; daughters: Lisa (Lee) Vandehey and their children: Kristy and Andrew, all of Plover, WI; and Julie (Gregg) Handrich and their children: Eric, Rachel and Madeline, all of Libertyville, IL; brother, Robert (Kate) Donnermeyer of Menasha; sister, Clara Markgraf of Lodi; sister-in-law, Elaine Donnermeyer of Kaukauna; and many nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by his infant daughter, Lynn Marie; brothers: Michael (Lucille) Donnermeyer, Walter Donnermeyer, John (Dorothy) Donnermeyer, Norbert (Lucille) Donnermeyer; sisters: Ella (Louis) Zellmer and Gertrude (Cliff) Vanevenhoven; brother-in-law, Clarence Markgraf; and mother and father-in-law: Eugene and Cora Wolf. The memorial service will be at 6 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2005, at the Wichmann Funeral Home, Tri-County Chapel, Menasha, with Rev. Mark Geisthardt officiating. Friends will be received at the funeral home from 4 p.m. until the time of the service. A military honor service will be conducted by the Jacob Coppus Post #258 of the American Legion, Little Chute. The family extends their sincere gratitude to the staff at Franciscan Care for their compassionate care of Leo. A memorial fund in Leo's name is being established. WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME Tri-County Chapel 3212 S. Oneida Street Menasha 831-9905 www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
Loretta Marie Donnermeyer
F, b. August 9, 1899
- Birth: Loretta Marie Donnermeyer was born on August 9, 1899 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
F, b. October 8, 1916, d. April 25, 2006
- Birth: Clara Donnermeyer was born on October 8, 1916 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 25, 2006, at age 89, in Columbia County, Wisconsin.
- Note: Clara M. Markgraf, age 89, passed away on Tuesday, April 25, 2006. She
was born on Oct. 8, 1916, in Kaukauna, the daughter of Michael and Jenny
(Vaubel) Donnermeyer. Clara was employed at Central Colony for many years. On
Aug. 16, 1956, she was united in marriage to Clarence Markgraf. He preceded her
in death on April 13, 2002.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence; a son, James Markgraf; a
daughter-in-law, Cheryl Markgraf; a grandson, Chad Markgraf; her parents; five
brothers, Michael Jr. (Lucille), Walter, John (Dorothy), Norbert (Lucille) and Leo
Donnermeyer; and two sisters, Ella (Louis) Zellmer and Gertrude (Cliff)
M, b. July 27, 1908, d. April 13, 2002
- Birth: Clarence Markgraf was born on July 27, 1908.
- Death: He died on April 13, 2002, at age 93.
F, b. September 28, 1914, d. October 8, 1990
- Birth: Ella Donnermeyer was born on September 28, 1914.
- Death: She died on October 8, 1990, at age 76.
M, b. December 27, 1914, d. August 13, 1992
- Birth: Louis Zellmer was born on December 27, 1914.
- Death: He died on August 13, 1992, at age 77.
Clarence Henry Wagner
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Jerry Robert Selig
Clarence A Schroeder
M, b. May 18, 1911, d. November 27, 2000
- Birth: Clarence A Schroeder was born on May 18, 1911 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lucile A Leinwander were married on July 27, 1935 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clarence A Schroeder died on November 27, 2000, at age 89, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Clarence A. Schroeder "Kelly" Appleton Age 89, formerly of Black Creek, passed away on Monday, November 27, 2000, at Outagamie County Health Center. He was born on May 18, 1911, in Shawano, the son of the late Ben and Minne (Lasch) Schroeder. Kelly worked for Olson Transportation during which time the company was bought out by CW Transport, until his retirement. He also spent his free time an an amateur landscaper and gardener. Kelly enjoyed the outdoors, spending time hunting, fishing and camping. He is survived by his two sons, James (Jan), Menasha David G. (Dianne), Appleton two daughters, Shari (Warren) Scheibe, Janesville Carol (Tim) Hedke, Green Bay two brothers, Marvin (Helen), Appleton Bernard "Buddy" (Delores), Appleton seven sisters, Edna (Howard) Sedo, northern Wisconsin Elda Van Toll, Adeline (Eddie) Marschner, Van Marschner, Jeanetta Zeller, Dory (Doug) Moeriche, all of Appleton Bonnie Jean Landskron, Menasha 12 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. Kelly was preceded in death by his parents his wife, Lucile, in 1998 a son, Glen Allen and a brother, Robert. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. on Thursday, November 30, 2000, at ST. PAUL EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH, 302 N.
Morrison Street, Appleton, with Pastor Ralph C. Waack officiating. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Friends may call at the funeral home on Wednesday, November 29, 2000, from 4 until 8 p.m. and again on Thursday directly at church from 10 a.m.
*ntil the time of services. A memorial fund has been established. WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME 537 N. Superior Street Appleton 739-1231.
Lucile A Leinwander
F, b. 1913
- Birth: Lucile A Leinwander was born in 1913.
- Marriage: She and Clarence A Schroeder were married on July 27, 1935 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Event: Lucile A Leinwander was Event in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Ann Walter
Russell Theodore Griesbach