Florian R Stocker
M, b. November 23, 1920, d. August 11, 2016
- Birth: Florian R Stocker was born on November 23, 1920 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 25, 1942 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 11, 2016, at age 95, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Florian R. Stocker, age 95 of Brillion, died on Thursday August 11, 2016 at Brillion West Haven. He was born on November 23, 1920 in Kaukauna, son of the late Raymond and Frances (Steiner) Stocker. He married Pearl Boettcher on December 25, 1942 in Brillion. They spent their honeymoon in Chilton because a huge snow storm hit the area. In his younger years, Florian worked as a farm hand and also worked as a cheese maker. He enlisted in the U.S. Army and served as a surgical technician in a field hospital. He served in France, Belgium and England and was honorably discharged in 1945. In 1950 he reenlisted and served in the Korean Conflict and was stationed in the Aleutian Islands as a surgical technician. Florian was discharged in 1953 and was offered a civil service position at the National Security Agency at Fort Meade Maryland where he worked until his retirement in 1985. He served as president of the Eagles Club and was a member of the American Legion. Florian and Pearl eventually moved back to the area and made Brillion their home. Survivors include his daughter Lana (LeRoy) Loose of Brillion, 3 great grandsons, Raymond, Robert and Richard, a sister Marion (Connie) Stecker of Colorado, a brother Earl Stocker of Oregon, 3 step sisters, Jeannie (Jim) Murray, Donna (Robert) Seiler and Laurie Kalec all of Joliet IL, a step brother Bobby (Rosie) Stocker also of Joliet IL and other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his wife Pearl on July, 11, 2014, a grandson Raymond Hoffman in December 2014, a granddaughter Melissa Hoffman in 1993, his parents, 4 brothers, Dayle, Paul, Curtis and Wayne, a sister Doreen and many nieces and nephews. Funeral service will be held on Saturday August 20, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. at the Wieting Funeral Home in Brillion. The Rev. Dale Eggert will officiate. Burial will be in the Brillion Town Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home on Saturday from NOON until the time of service. Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com.
F, b. January 18, 1924, d. August 1, 2005
- Birth: Geraldine Boettcher was born on January 18, 1924 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married in 1950.
- Marriage: She was married in 1988.
- Death: She died on August 1, 2005, at age 81, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
June Grace Boettcher
F, b. June 27, 1910, d. 1959
- Birth: Marion Boettcher was born on June 27, 1910.
- Death: She died in 1959, at age ~49.
F, b. December 8, 1912, d. December 7, 2000
- Birth: LeMeryle Boettcher was born on December 8, 1912 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 7, 2000, at age 87, in Fort Lauderdale, Broward Co, Florida.
F, b. February 23, 1915, d. June 20, 1995
- Birth: Mellan Boettcher was born on February 23, 1915 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norman Eickert were married on September 16, 1933 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Mellan Boettcher died on June 20, 1995, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 16, 1917, d. May 17, 1981
- Birth: Elaine Boettcher was born on February 16, 1917 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 17, 1981, at age 64, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY
Tuesday, May 19, 1981
Miss Elaine B. Boettcher
Age 64, died unexpectedly Sunday at a Green Bay hospital. She was born February 16, 1917 in Brillion, the daughter if the late Robert Boettcher. She worked at Walgreen's Drug Store, Milwaukee, until retiring in 1978.
Survivors include her mother, Stella Krueger Boettcher, Green Bay; six sisters, Mrs. Le Meryl Wamboldt, Milwaukee; Mrs. Norman [Mellan] Eickert, Brillion; Mrs. Violet Siebers, Kimberly; Mrs. Plorian [Pearl] Stocker, Grofton, Maryland; Mrs. Geraldine Koves, Owings Mills, Maryland; Mrs. Joe [June] Canarillo, Chicago; a brother, Merlin, Brillion; many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father, Robert and a sister, There will be a private service at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the Wieting Funeral Home, Brillion.
M, b. October 18, 1910, d. November 4, 1990
- Birth: Norman Eickert was born on October 18, 1910 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mellan Boettcher were married on September 16, 1933 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Norman Eickert died on November 4, 1990, at age 80, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Philip Mark Lamers
Annette Jane Jacobs
F, b. March 10, 1964, d. January 10, 2005
- Birth: Annette Jane Jacobs was born on March 10, 1964.
- Death: She died on January 10, 2005, at age 40.
- Burial: She was buried in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Lamers, Annette J.
Annette J. Lamers, age 40 of Eden Prairie, MN and formerly of Wausau, WI. Annette has now personally come to know eternal peace, January 10, 2005.
Preceded in death by grandparents, Mary Jane Jacobs, Willard and Myrtle Tomashek; nephew, baby Peter Raymond Gibney.
Survived by husband, Phil; sons, Christopher Robert age 12 and Steven Mark age 8; mother and father, Nancy and Duane Jacobs; brother Daniel (Sandra) Jacobs; sister, Jackie (Chris) Gibney; grandfather, Joel Jacobs; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Elsbeth and Robert John Lamers; brothers-in-law, Jeff (Joan), Brad (Janice); sisters-in-law: Pam (Tim) Moran, Jane (Randy) Schmitzer, Jan (Doug) Landskron, Ann (Ron) Wojcik; numerous nieces, nephews other family members and many friends.
President of Retail Merchandising Services. Annette was also a founding member and active board member of BCAA- Breast Cancer Awareness Association. She remained active with BCAA during her 6-year fight with cancer.
Mass of Christian Burial, Friday, January 14, 2005 at 11 a.m., Pax Christi Catholic Community, 12100 Pioneer Trail, Eden Prairie, MN (952-941-3150) Visitation, Thursday (TODAY) 4-7 p.m., Pax Christi Catholic Community and 1 hour prior to Mass. Prayer service Thursday 7 p.m. Interment St. Patrick’s Cemetery, Maple Grove, MN, in lieu of flowers memorials preferred to the Breast Cancer Awareness Assoc.
Huber Funeral Homes
Eden Prairie Chapel.
Christopher Robert Lamers
Steven Mark Lamers
Pamela Kay Lamers
Janet Mary Lamers