Alyce M Vandehei
M, b. April 29, 1931, d. March 20, 2009
- Birth: Gerald Berken was born on April 29, 1931.
- Death: He died on March 20, 2009, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: March 23, 2009
Gerald Berken, 77, Oneida, loving Husband, Father, Grandfather, & Great Grandfather, passed away at home on Friday March 20, 2009. The son of the late Earl and Serena (Vannieuwenhoven) Berken was born on April 29, 1931. On May 17, 1952, he married Alyce Vandehei at St. Joseph Church in Oneida. He farmed in the area for 30 years, retiring in 1978 for health reasons. He moved to Lake Tomahawk and became a fishing guide in the summer and plowed snow in the winter. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, cutting wood, and playing cards. He was proud of all his children, Grandchildren, and Great Grandchildren and enjoyed spending time with all of them.
Survivors include his wife Alyce of 56 years; seven sons, John (special friend Laurie), Larry (special friend Cindy), Terry (Lynn), Joe (Karla), Kelly (Bev), Kevin (Bobbie), and Bob (Tammy); two daughters, Mary (Gene Weber), and Jennifer (John Bromberek); 20 Grandchildren; and eight Great Grandchildren; his sister, Bev Pichette; and his brother, Ron Berken. He is further survived by Alyce's family; Vernon Vandehei, Rosemary and Ted Prosser, Helen Lemmen, Anita Perock, Faye and Reuel Robertson, Carol Vandehei, Dottie Vandehei, Jean Vandehei, many nieces and nephews and also many friends.
His parents, parents in law and many brothers in law and sisters in law, preceded him in death.
Friends may call at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 N. Tenth Street De Pere from 4 to 8 pm Monday (Today). A parish prayer service will be held at 4pm. Visitation will continue after 9am Tuesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church Oneida, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11am with Fr. Dave Koch officiating. Burial will take place in Mt. Calvary Cemetery, De Pere. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to express online condolences to the family.
Helen J Vandehei
F, b. October 29, 1933, d. October 19, 1985
- Birth: Helen J Vandehei was born on October 29, 1933.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Lemmen were married on August 6, 1960 in Oneida, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen J Vandehei died on October 19, 1985, at age 51.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 1, 1932, d. December 27, 2007
- Birth: Joseph Lemmen was born on June 1, 1932 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen J Vandehei were married on August 6, 1960 in Oneida, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph Lemmen died on December 27, 2007, at age 75, in Oneida, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 29, 2007
Lemmen, Joseph Joseph Lemmen, 75, of Oneida, loving husband, father and grandfather, passed away peacefully at home on Thursday, Dec. 27, 2007, surrounded by his family. The son of the late William and Geraldine (Geurts) Lemmen was born in De Pere on June 1, 1932. Joe served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War and was part of the first training class of the 11th Airborne Division of Ft. Benning, GA. On Aug. 6, 1960, he married the former Helen J. Vandehei at St. Joseph Church, Oneida. She preceded him in death on Oct. 19, 1985. He married Helen A. Leonard at St. Joseph Church on Aug. 17, 1991. Joe was a finish carpenter for Prosser and Son Construction for many years. He was very proud of his trade and spent his life building things for relatives and friends. He enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren, gardening and his tractor. Joe liked traveling, especially their cruise vacations. He was very proud of his golf ball collection. Survivors include his wife, Helen A. Lemmen; one son and daughter-in-law, Kurt and Amy Lemmen, and children, Andon and Lauren; one daughter, Becky Lemmen, and her special friend, Tracy Cornell; one son-in-law, Kriss (June) Schmidt, and children, Ashley, Amanda, and Angela; two stepchildren, Neal and Brenda Leonard and son, Dylan, and Angela and Pete Simpson, as well as one sister, Joan and Floyd Vandeneng; many nieces, nephews, brothers-in-law, and sisters-in-law, and other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Helen J.; one daughter, Amy Schmidt; and one sister, Rosella (Roger) Feldcamp. Friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere, from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 30, 2007. Parish prayer service will close the visitation at 7:45 p.m., with Deacon Don officiating. Visitation will continue after 10 a.m. Monday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Oneida, until time of service. Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday at the church, with Father Dave Koch officiating. Military burial rites will be held at church following the Mass. Burial in Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Lemmen family. In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established. The Lemmen Family extends a special thank you to Unity Hospice for their care and concern.
William J Vandehei
M, b. December 16, 1936, d. January 1, 2008
- Birth: William J Vandehei was born on December 16, 1936.
- Marriage: He and Alice Aerts were married on October 4, 1958.
- Marriage: William J Vandehei and Carol Coopman were married on February 9, 1963.
- Death: William J Vandehei died on January 1, 2008, at age 71, in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: William "Bill" J. Vandehei, 71, Oneida, died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2008, at home with his family by his side.
Bill was born in De Pere, Dec. 16, 1936, a son of the late Frank and Josephine (Vercauteren) Vandehei. He was a graduate of West High School in 1955. Bill entered the Marines in 1955 serving two years. He married Alice Aerts Oct. 4, 1958. He then married Carol Coopman Feb. 9, 1963.
Bill ran the family farm in Oneida for years. Then he owned Vandehei Repairs and sold Snap-On Tools. Finally he went into real estate and started Vandehei Improvements and built many beautiful cabinets and etc. He was inducted into the Bowling Hall of Fame Nov. 5, 1988. His true love was camping and fishing with family and friends.
Bill will be sadly missed by his wife, Carol; sons, Jay and David (special friend, Brenda); daughter, Roxann (Mark) Youngs; grandchildren, Hayley Youngs, Nicholas and Phillip Vandehei, and Candice Vandehei; great-grandchildren, Haiden Vandehei and Brooklyn Vandehei. He is further survived by his sisters, Rosemary (Ted) Prosser, Alyce (Jerry) Berken, Anita (Michael) Perock, and Faye (Reuel) Robertson; brother, Vernon (Violet); sisters-in-law, Jean and Delores Vandehei; brothers-in-law, Gary (Carol) Coopman and Dan (Barbara) Coopman; sister-in-law, Helen Lemmen; and many nieces, nephews, and other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Josephine Vandehei; sisters, Helen Lemmen and Jeanette Puyleart; brothers, Jim and Richard Vandehei; and his first wife, Alice Vandehei.
Visitation for Bill will be Friday, Jan. 4, 2008, at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth St. from 4 to 8 p.m. with a Prayer service at 8 p.m. Visitation will continue on Saturday, Jan. 5, 2008, at St. Joseph Catholic Church - Oneida from 9:30 a.m. to time of Mass. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. with Fr. David Koch officiating. Military Rites to follow at church. Entombment to be held at Shrine of the Good Shepherd.
Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Vandehei family.
The family would like to thank the Aurora VNA staff and all friends and family for support during this time.
F, b. May 26, 1939, d. September 15, 2016
- Birth: Carol Coopman was born on May 26, 1939.
- Marriage: She and William J Vandehei were married on February 9, 1963.
- Death: Carol Coopman died on September 15, 2016, at age 77.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carol C. Vandehei, 77, Oneida, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by her family on Thursday, September 15, 2016. She was born May 26, 1939 the daughter of the late Edward and Mildred (Valentine) Coopman. On February 9, 1963 Carol married William "Bill" Vandehei and he preceded her in death on January 1, 2008. She was a faithful parishioner of St. Joseph Catholic Church, Oneida.
You could find Carol working side by side with Bill whether it was on the farm or with the woodworking business. She loved to go camping and fishing with her family, doing yard work and gardening, and playing cards especially cribbage, smear, and sheepshead. Carol above all else enjoyed spending her time with her family.
Carol is survived by her two sons Jay Vandehei and Dave Vandehei; daughter Roxann (Steve) Ambrosius; four grandchildren & seven great grandchildren: Nicholas (Katrina) and their children Kaden Dill & Nicholas II, Candice and her children Haiden & Brooklyn, Phillip and his children Kyri & Sam, and Hayley (Adam) and their son Myles. She is further survived by her brother Dan Coopman; sister-in-law Carole Coopman; all of Bill's siblings; and many nieces and nephews. Carol was preceded in death by her husband Bill; parents; brother Gary Coopman, and a great grandson Hunter.
Family and friends may visit on Sunday, September 18, 2016 from 3:00 to 7:00 PM at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth St, De Pere. Prayer service will be at 6:30 PM. Visitation will continue on Monday, September 19 from 9:30 to 10:45 AM at St. Joseph Catholic Church - Oneida, 145 St. Joseph Dr., Oneida. Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 11:00 AM with Fr. John Chrysostom Katamba officiating and Deacon Bobby Doxtator assisting. Entombment will be in The Nicolet Memorial Gardens Shrine of the Good Shepherd. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send condolences to Carol's family. In lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated to St. Joseph Catholic Church - Oneida.
The family wishes to specially thank Kathy and Kris Coopman for helping Carol and also to Gloria Sheriff and Kathy Vandehei for all they have done.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Sept. 17 to Sept. 19, 2016.
Faye P Vandehei
Reuel Jerome Robertson
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Anita L Vandehei
Michael F Perock
M, b. November 24, 1937, d. October 28, 2008
- Birth: Michael F Perock was born on November 24, 1937.
- Death: He died on October 28, 2008, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael "Mick" Perock, 70, De Pere passed away Tuesday evening after a short but tough battle with Leukemia. He was born November 24, 1937 to the late Michael J. and Evelyn A. (VanVonderen) Perock. On August 13, 1957 he married Anita Vandehei at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Oneida. Mick had worked at Fort Howard Paper Co. for over 35yrs. Retiring in 1997. He also liked to farm with his boys, camp with his family & golf with his buddies; Hank, Norm, Roger, Jerry, and Buck. Mick was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force. He was also a member of the American Legion Post 230. and served as Adjutant for 18yrs.
Mick is survived by his wife Anita, his children; Joyce Perock, Laurie & Jim Dolan, Dawn & Ron LaCosse, Dale & Peggy Perock, Shelly Nelson and her fiancé Todd Byrnes & (his children Ashley & Sara). His grandchildren; Trisha, Matt, and Lindsey Dolan, Jake and Renee Sorola, Jessica and Kortney Perock, Cody Perock, Abby and Nikki Nelson, Tommy and Brandon Byrne, Kristina and Justin Crabb, and his great grandchildren; Jayden Dolan, Jason Lehman, and Baby Crabb. Mick is further survived by siblings; Dick & Sharon Perock, Bonnie Sprutles, Linda & Ralph Parczick, Tom & Bonnie Perock, Kathy Perock, and his sister in law Judy Perock. Anita's family further survives; Vernon & Violet Vandehei, Jean Vandehei, Rosemary & Ted Prosser, Alyce & Jerry Berken, Helen Lemmen, Carol Vandehei, and Faye & Reuel Robertson.
He was preceded in death by his son Rick, his parents, mother and father in law, his brother Dave, his brothers and sisters in law; Ed Sprutles, Richard , Jim, Bill Vandehei, Joe Lemmen, Helen Lemmen, Jeannette and Charlie Puyleart, and Alice Vandehei, and his nephew Keith Perock, and grandson Jeremiah Dolan.
Friends may call at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 N. Tenth Street De Pere from 4-8pm Friday; with a parish prayer service at 4pm. Visitation will continue after 9am Saturday at the funeral home until the cortege leaves for church. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30am at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family corner of Lourdes Ave. and Suburban Drive De Pere with Father Tim Shillcox O.Praem officiating, burial will take place at Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Full Military Rites will be conducted immediately following Mass. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to express online condolences to the family. In Lieu of flowers a memorial fund will be established.
Mick's family would like to thank the oncology department at St. Vincent Hospital. A special thank you to Father Tim Shillcox O.Praem, and Bob and Gloria Scheriff, for their love and support. Thanks to everybody for all the prayers and cards sent for Mick.
"Mickie, thank you for a wonderful 51 years together".
- Love Anita.
Roland John Vandehei
M, b. January 13, 1950, d. May 24, 1996
- Birth: Roland John Vandehei was born on January 13, 1950.
- Death: He died on May 24, 1996, at age 46.
M, b. January 25, 1927, d. January 16, 2002
- Birth: James Vandehei was born on January 25, 1927 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 16, 2002, at age 74, in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 22, 1924, d. April 16, 1999
- Birth: Jeanette Vandehei was born on September 22, 1924 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 16, 1999, at age 74, in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Charles Benjamin Puyleart
M, b. May 15, 1923, d. September 29, 1987
- Birth: Charles Benjamin Puyleart was born on May 15, 1923 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 29, 1987, at age 64, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 12, 1920, d. May 21, 2000
- Birth: Gertrude Liebhaber was born on February 12, 1920.
- Death: She died on May 21, 2000, at age 80.
F, b. March 7, 1917, d. June 17, 1977
- Birth: Frances Dorn was born on March 7, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Lloyd Anthony Arnoldussen were married in April 1938.
- Death: Frances Dorn died on June 17, 1977, at age 60, in Fullerton, Orange Co, California.
Earl L Kieffer
M, b. May 10, 1919, d. September 12, 1958
- Birth: Earl L Kieffer was born on May 10, 1919 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 25, 1942.
- Death: He died on September 12, 1958, at age 39, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Immaculate Conception Cemetery, Oneida, Wisconsin.
Ivo John Geigel
M, b. December 3, 1896, d. October 13, 1984
- Birth: Ivo John Geigel was born on December 3, 1896 in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Christine Arnoldussen were married on April 9, 1923.
- Death: Ivo John Geigel died on October 13, 1984, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Lawrence J Arnoldussen
M, b. October 12, 1927, d. February 15, 1930
- Birth: Lawrence J Arnoldussen was born on October 12, 1927 in Town of Vandenbroek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 15, 1930, at age 2.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph P Huybers
M, b. November 21, 1879, d. June 21, 1961
Family: Mary Ellen Slater (b. February 1886, d. July 11, 1914)
- Irena Hanna Huybers (b. March 1, 1905)
- Loyal Frank Huybers (b. May 27, 1906, d. February 18, 1907)
- Olive A Huybers (b. June 13, 1907, d. June 30, 1907)
- Mildred Huybers (b. January 14, 1911, d. June 10, 1992)
- Birth: Joseph P Huybers was born on November 21, 1879.
- Marriage: He and Mary Ellen Slater were married on April 26, 1904 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph P Huybers died on June 21, 1961, at age 81, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 22, 1889, d. May 20, 1931
Family: John Funk (b. May 4, 1880, d. January 26, 1954)
- Birth: Helen Huybers was born on March 22, 1889.
- Death: She died on May 20, 1931, at age 42.
M, b. November 4, 1898, d. August 28, 1968
Family: Della Mary King (b. June 17, 1898, d. July 17, 1988)
- Lyle Francis Huybers (b. August 5, 1921, d. March 17, 1993)
- Ione Julia Huybers (b. January 23, 1923, d. November 28, 2006)
- Vernon Sylvester Huybers (b. July 27, 1924, d. October 1, 1985)
- Clyde Robert Huybers (b. December 31, 1927, d. December 10, 1991)
- Thomas Francis Huybers (b. February 27, 1941, d. July 1, 1991)
- Birth: Lawrence Huybers was born on November 4, 1898 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Della Mary King were married on December 18, 1920 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lawrence Huybers died on August 28, 1968, at age 69, in Rhinelander, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 31, 1896, d. April 23, 1953
- Birth: Johanna Huybers was born on May 31, 1896.
- Death: She died on April 23, 1953, at age 56.