Jerome R LeNoble
Ethel Maude Huntington
F, b. October 30, 1890, d. July 8, 1969
- Birth: Ethel Maude Huntington was born on October 30, 1890.
- Death: She died on July 8, 1969, at age 78, in Tomah, Monroe Co, Wisconsin.
Marvin William LeNoble
David R LeNoble
M, b. March 28, 1940, d. March 14, 2016
- Birth: David R LeNoble was born on March 28, 1940 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Carol J Allen were married on October 4, 1958 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: David R LeNoble died on March 14, 2016, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: David R. Lenoble Sr., age 75, Las Vegas, died on March 14, 2016. He was born in Little Chute on March 28, 1940, son of the late Jacob and Margaret (Latza) Lenoble. David grew up in the Clintonville area. He married Carol Allen on October 4, 1958, at First Lutheran Church, Shiocton. He was an over the road trucker his entire working life. David loved hunting and watching football especially the Green Bay Packers.
He is survived by his children: David Jr. (Dawn) Lenoble; Laurie Lenoble; Wendy Gafford-Free and Brian Lenoble; grandchildren: Harry Gafford; Shannon; Brandy; Shane Lenoble; Sean Free and Haley Free; great-grandchildren: Kiara, Grace, Destiny, Cordella and Kelly. Brothers: Jerome (Maxine); Jacob (Margaret); Marvin (Ann); Robert (Ann); sisters Margaret (Norman) Lenz; Mary (William) Desmond; Ida Krause; and Bonnie Laux.
He was preceded in death by his parents, wife Carol, 3 brothers, John, Fritz and Joe and a sister Julia.
A graveside service will be held for David on Saturday, April 30, 2016, at 11:30 a.m. at Oak Hill Cemetery, Town of Maine.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Apr. 3, 2016.
Robert Martin LeNoble
Joseph C LeNoble
M, b. May 30, 1951, d. December 17, 2006
- Birth: Joseph C LeNoble was born on May 30, 1951.
- Death: He died on December 17, 2006, at age 55.
Maxine E Vollmer
F, b. March 28, 1934, d. August 1, 2016
- Birth: Maxine E Vollmer was born on March 28, 1934 in Town of Larrabee, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 1, 2016, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
- Note: Maxine E. LeNoble, age 82, of Clintonville passed away on Monday, August 1, 2016 at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center, Appleton.
The former Maxine Vollmer was born on March 28, 1934 in the Town of Larrabee, Waupaca County, Wisconsin, to Max and Lorraine (Henschel) Vollmer. She was united in marriage on October 15, 1952 to Jerome R. LeNoble at St. Rose Catholic Church, Clintonville. The couple lived a short time in the state of Massachusetts and returned to Wisconsin living in Clintonville, New London, and several other cities in the Fox Valley. They owned and operated LeNobles Lanes bowling alley in New London from 1967 - 1972. In the late 1970's the couple returned home to the Bear Creek area and in 2004 settled in Clintonville.
Maxine was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church, Bear Creek. She was most proud to be a homemaker, a devoted wife, and a loving mother and grandmother. Maxine especially enjoyed babies and small children, whether they were her grandchildren or even other people's kids. She was an accomplished seamstress making and mending clothing for the entire family. Maxine's other hobbies included quilting, embroidering, and reading. She was an excellent cook and always had to have homemade cookies in the house.
Survivors include her husband of 63 years, Jerry; and six children, Donna (Steven) Doede of Clintonville, Cheryl (Tom) Nash of Combined Locks, Richard (Kim) LeNoble of Bear Creek, Ronald (Faye) LeNoble of Marion, Mark (Darlene) LeNoble of New London, and Karen (special friend Jeff Moericke) LeNoble of Clintonville. There are 16 grandchildren, Lora (Adam) Ferg, Christopher (Michelle) Paulson, Erin (Luke) VanNuland, Kyle (Andrea) Rathsack, Courtney (Tyler) Stuebs, Brandon LeNoble, Shannon (fiancée Crystal Teachout) LeNoble, Rebecca (Martin) Forsberg, Rachel (Brian) Heineman, Jennifer (Shannon) Prochnow, Matthew LeNoble, Andrea LeNoble, Briana Salzman, Ashley Salzman, Alexus (fiancé Brandon Carlsen) Gilliam, and Amber Gilliam. There are 14 great grandchildren, Arabella, Julianne, Layla, Landon, Leo, Vincent, Charlotte, Violet, Abraham, Jack, Joseph, Gabrielle, Schuyler, and Kaylee. There are two brothers, Robert Bernard of New London and Leon Bernard of Bear Creek; one sister of Marlene Zempel of Wausau; one sister-in-law, JoAnn Vollmer; and numerous nieces and nephews. Maxine is further survived by three brothers-in-law, Jacob (Margaret) LeNoble of Phoenix, AZ, Marvin (Ann) LeNoble of Eagan, MN, and Robert (Ann) LeNoble of Union City, CA; and four sisters-in-law, Margaret (Norman) Lenz of Appleton, Mary Desmond of Neshkoro, Ida Krause of Kaukauna, Bonnie Laux of Greenville, and Kim LeNoble of Embarrass.
She is preceded in death by her parents; an infant daughter Mary; her in-laws Jacob & Margaret LeNoble; three sisters, Lois Bessette, Frieda (Vernon) Rydberg, and Meta (Elmer) Ritchie; and three brothers, Art, Roland, and John Vollmer. Maxine is also preceded by eight brothers-in-law, Don Zempel, John LeNoble, David LeNoble, Frederick LeNoble, Joseph LeNoble, Wayne Allen, William Desmond, and Tom Laux; and four sisters-in-law, Ida Bernard, Lucille Bernard, Carol LeNoble, and Julia Allen.
Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Friday, August 5th at 10:30 AM at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Bear Creek. Fr. John "Jack" Mullarkey will officiate and burial will follow in the parish cemetery. Friends may call on Thursday from 4:00 - 7:00 PM at the Beil-Didier Funeral Home, Clintonville, and on Friday from 9:30 AM until time of mass at the church.
Our lasting memories of Mom are simple: a hard-working, passionate figure of strength who never waned in her support or love of her family, and who soldiered on, even when times were tough. Mom, thank you for everything you've given us - and the warmth we shared during your precious time of earth. God bless you.
M, b. October 3, 1901, d. January 1903
- Birth: Antone VandeHei was born on October 3, 1901.
- Death: He died in January 1903, at age 1.
Ann Louise Schwartzbauer
Carol J Allen
F, b. May 16, 1941, d. July 1, 2008
- Birth: Carol J Allen was born on May 16, 1941.
- Marriage: She and David R LeNoble were married on October 4, 1958 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carol J Allen died on July 1, 2008, at age 67, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 3, 2008
Le Noble, Carol J. (Allen)
Carol J. (Allen) Le Noble, age 67, of Shiocton, passed away on Tuesday, July 1, 2008, at St. Joseph Residence in New London. Carol was born on May 16, 1941, daughter of the late Leonard Jr. and Beulah (Owen) Allen. On October 4, 1958, she was united in marriage to David Le Noble Sr. in Shiocton. Carol lived in the Shiocton area most of her life. She especially enjoyed being with her family and reading.
She is survived by her husband of 49 years, David; her children: David Jr. (Dawn) Le Noble, Black Creek; Laurie Le Noble, Shiocton; Wendy Gafford-Free and Brian Le Noble, both of Kansas City, MO; seven grandchildren, two great-grandchildren; two brothers: Dale (Nancy) Allen, Shiocton and Glen (Evonne) Allen, Clintonville; and a sister, Gloria (William) Ritchie, Shiocton. She is further survived by sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, an aunt, nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends.
Besides her parents, Carol is preceded in death by three brothers: Darrel Sr., Norbert, and Wayne Sr.; and two sisters: Ruby Owen and Evelyn Young.
Funeral services for Carol will be held on Saturday, July 5, 2008, at Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home in Shiocton at 11 a.m. with Rev. Paul Hinz officiating. Friends may call directly at the funeral home on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service.
Borchardt & Moder
N5645 State Rd 76
Julia Mae LeNoble
F, b. May 6, 1934, d. April 14, 2013
- Birth: Julia Mae LeNoble was born on May 6, 1934 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Wayne Allen were married on September 14, 1957 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Julia Mae LeNoble died on April 14, 2013, at age 78.
- Note: Julia Mae Allen, age 78, Clintonville died on Sunday, April 14, 2013, following a long, courageous battle with leukemia. Julia was born on May 6, 1934, in Little Chute daughter of the late Jacob and Margaret (Latza) Le Noble. On September 14, 1957, she was united in marriage to Wayne Allen Sr. in Clintonville. He preceded her death in 1976. She worked at Seymour Canning Factory for many years. Julia enjoyed spending time with her family and grandchildren, watching the Packers, reading, and spending time in her yard (the simple things in life).
She is survived by her children Deborah (Anthony) Griesbach, Shiocton; Tammy (Harold) Lorenz, Shiocton; Wayne Jr. (Annette) Allen, Pulaski; daughter in-law, Sandra Allen, Black Creek. Grandchildren: Nick, Harley and Chad Gresbach; Preston, Sara and Lee Lorenz; Levi and Trevor Allen; and Tyler and Chelsea Allen; great-grandchildren: Lillianna, Ella, Lincoln, Mavarick and Carly. Five brothers: Jerome (Maxine), Clintonville; Jacob (Margaret), Phoenix, AZ; Marvin (Ann), Eagan, MN; David, Las Vegas, NV; Robert (Ann), Fremont, CA; four sisters: Margaret (Norman) Lenz, Appleton; Mary (William) Desmond, Neshkoro; Ida Krause, Missouri; Bonnie Laux, Greenville. Julia is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Besides her parents and husband she is preceded in death by a son, Randolph and three brothers, John, Fritz and Joe.
Memorial services for Julia will be held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. at Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home, Shiocton. Visitation will be held from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
The family would like to extend a very special thank you to the staff at Greentree Nursing Home. You were all so helpful and your care and concern for our mother was so appreciated. Thank You.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are preferred.
Margaret A LeNoble
M, b. circa 1934, d. 1976
- Birth: Wayne Allen was born circa 1934.
- Marriage: He and Julia Mae LeNoble were married on September 14, 1957 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wayne Allen died in 1976.
John L LeNoble
M, b. March 25, 1933, d. March 7, 1984
- Birth: John L LeNoble was born on March 25, 1933.
- Death: He died on March 7, 1984, at age 50.
M, b. January 3, 1942, d. May 20, 2004
- Birth: Frederick LeNoble was born on January 3, 1942.
- Death: He died on May 20, 2004, at age 62.
Paul Henry Revoir
M, b. July 3, 1924, d. November 16, 1987
- Birth: Paul Henry Revoir was born on July 3, 1924.
- Marriage: He and Lauretta Mary Berghuis were married on April 26, 1921 in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Paul Henry Revoir died on November 16, 1987, at age 63, in Palm Desert, Riverside Co, California.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Hubert Eugene Menting
M, b. January 10, 1931, d. September 1, 1980
- Birth: Hubert Eugene Menting was born on January 10, 1931.
- Marriage: He and Lois Ann VanderHeiden were married on March 30, 1932 in Detroit, Wayne Co, Michigan.
- Death: Hubert Eugene Menting died on September 1, 1980, at age 49, in Eagle River, Vilas Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena