Clara K Calaway
F, b. 1940, d. 1997
- Birth: Clara K Calaway was born in 1940.
- Death: She died in 1997, at age ~57.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Daniel P VandenHeuvel
Maureen Margaret Randerson
Paula Lynn VandenHeuvel
Jill Marie VandenHeuvel
Family: James Zoern (b. March 30, 1930, d. January 10, 2009)
M, b. July 11, 1935, d. December 15, 1996
- Birth: John Zoern was born on July 11, 1935.
- Death: He died on December 15, 1996, at age 61.
M, b. November 14, 1911, d. April 1974
- Birth: Kenneth Elliott was born on November 14, 1911.
- Death: He died in April 1974, at age 62, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
F, b. January 24, 1911, d. January 16, 1995
- Birth: Ruth Davidson was born on January 24, 1911.
- Death: She died on January 16, 1995, at age 83.
Daniel Lee Holman
M, b. September 30, 1943, d. April 3, 1996
- Birth: Daniel Lee Holman was born on September 30, 1943.
- Death: He died on April 3, 1996, at age 52.
Jennifer Lynn Meidam
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. April 6, 1955, d. November 20, 2004
St John High School Yearbook 1973
- Birth: Anne Pennings was born on April 6, 1955 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on September 6, 2003.
- Death: She died on November 20, 2004, at age 49, in San Ramon, Contra Costa, California.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/8/56.
- Note: Mrs. Anne Pennings-Beasley, age 49, passed away peacefully after a courageous nine month battle with cancer, on Nov. 20, 2004, with her husband Will, family members and her beloved Mik, by her side at her home in San Ramon, CA.
Anne was born April 6, 1955 in Little Chute, WI, the daughter of the late Wilbert and Dorothy Pennings. Anne had been a resident of Contra Costa County for the past 19 years. Anne married Will Beasley on September 6, 2003 in a small ceremony attended by family and close friends.
Anne graduated from St. John’s High School in Little Chute and continued her study of marketing at UW Milwaukee. Anne was a successful entrepreneur who spent the majority of her career building and managing a thriving promotional products rep group known as company A. She served on the board of PMANC, her industries local business association. Much to the chagrin of her family, Anne was an avid 49er fan who often attended home games as a season ticket holder. She enjoyed gardening, home improvement, their cabin at Lake Tahoe and the cinema.
Anne was preceded in death by her mother Dorothy and father Wilbert Pennings and a brother–in-law Paul Werkheiser.
She was deeply loved by her nine (9) brothers and sisters all in Wisconsin: Mary Roberts, Kaukauna, Lee (Julie) Pennings, Tomahawk, David (Kay) Pennings, Combined Locks, Lynn Brown, Appleton, Barb Werkheiser, Green Bay, Fred (Joan) Pennings, Kaukauna, Sandie (Tim) Roovers Stockbridge, Pat (Steve) Bevers, Sherwood,Mark (Ellen) Pennings, Appleton.
She will also be missed by her Mother and Father-in-law, David and Sharon Maples, her other mother-in-law Fritzi Beasley, and sisters-in-law Shannon Bailey and Debbie Beasley, both of the Seattle area.
She is also survived by her cherished God Daughter Angela Nechvatal, Boulder Co. As well as 27 special nieces and nephews.
Anne and Will always opened their home (The Inn on the 14th Green) to the endless stream of visitors and family members, where many happy times and memories were created.
The Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated on November 30, 12:00 PM at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 2601 San Ramon Valley Blvd., San Ramon, CA 94583 with Rev. Fred Riccio officiating, assisted by Pastor Linda Vogelgesang Anne’s ashes will be placed at St. Johns Cemetery in Little Chute with her parents. Even though we will all miss her we know she is welcomed home by the Lord. In lieu of flowers please send donations, in Anne’s name to The Wellness Community, Northern California East Bay, Walnut Creek, CA, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network or a Cancer research fund of your choice.
- Graduation: She graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1973.