Robert A DeCleene
M, b. October 15, 1938, d. May 11, 2015
- Birth: Robert A DeCleene was born on October 15, 1938 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married in 1961.
- Death: He died on May 11, 2015, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert A. DeCleene, of De Pere, passed away on Monday, May 11, 2015 at the age of 76. He was born on October 15, 1938 in Green Bay, WI to Arlin F. and Anna M. (Brugman) DeCleene. He attended St. Patrick's Grade School and graduated from Premontre Catholic High School, Green Bay in 1956. He entered the U.S. Marine Corps in January, 1957 and served until 1959. He then served in the Marine Corps Reserves until 1964.
He married the former Della M. Vincent in Green Bay in 1961 and was employed at Proctor & Gamble Paper Products for 31 years, retiring in 1997.
He enjoyed many travels with Della to the Bahamas, Hawaii, Florida, Missouri, California, Colorado, New York and Nevada. Other pastimes he enjoyed included: snowmobiling, boating on Green Bay and Shawano Lake, playing cards, bowling, shooting pool, reading, walking, biking, following the Packers, Brewers and the PGA. Most of all, he enjoyed spending time with his wife, daughters, sons in law, grandchildren and visiting his special cousin Gary Brugman and his wife Mary at their home along the Bay near Dyckesville.
He is survived by his wife Della, four daughters: Linda Gerondale and her husband Jay of Green Bay, Barbara Domnick and her husband James of Eagle River, Mary DeCleene of Green Bay and Christine DeCleene of St. Paul, MN. Six grandchildren: Crystal DeCleene, Jason and Lindsay Gerondale, all of Green Bay; Jamie, Kylie and Eleanor Domnick of Eagle River. Also survived by his sister Janet De Cleene, Green Bay; his brothers Carl De Cleene, Denver, CO and Thomas De Cleene, St. Louis, MO, brother-in-law Richard Reuter, sisters-in-law, Charlotte Vincent and Eileen Vincent all of Green Bay, as well as numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
He was preceded in death by his parents, several aunts, uncles and cousins, numerous in-laws and special sisters-in-law Susan L. Reuter, Viola Terp (her husband Harold) and special brother-in-law Nyle J. Vincent.
Friends and relatives may call on the family at ALLOUEZ CATHOLIC CEMETERY AND MAUSOLEUM (2121 Riverside Drive, Green Bay) on Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 10 AM to 12 NOON. A funeral service will be held at 12 NOON with full military honors to follow.
For more information, or to leave an on-line condolence for the family, please visit www.NewcomerGreenBay.com or call (920) 432-4841.
The family wishes to extend a special thank you to Unity Hospice, Marla Vista Gardens and Dr. James Jerzak for their loving care of Robert.
M, b. December 17, 1905, d. January 1987
- Birth: William Brugman was born on December 17, 1905.
- Death: He died in January 1987, at age 81.
F, b. March 23, 1909, d. June 7, 1991
- Birth: Angeline Smits was born on March 23, 1909.
- Death: She died on June 7, 1991, at age 82.
Catherine Janet Johannes
F, b. May 18, 1954, d. October 24, 2017
- Birth: Catherine Janet Johannes was born on May 18, 1954 in Cleveland, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 24, 2017, at age 63.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Coffey, Catherine Janet
Catherine J. Coffey, age 63, of Appleton, passed away on Tuesday, October 24, 2017, and ran into the loving arms of Jesus with her family by her side. She was born on May 18, 1954 in Cleveland, WI daughter of the late Louis and Loretta (Glieber) Johannes. Cathy attended St. Wendel grade school and graduated from Seymour High School in 1972, where she was a member of the choir. She lived in Kaukauna for many years where she volunteered at Holy Cross Catholic School and was a member of the adult choir. Cathy married Bob Coffey on November 8, 1996. Together they were part owners of Coffey Insurance in Freedom. She enjoyed artwork, interior design, planning family celebrations and shopping for her grandbabies. Cathy took great delight in expressing her love for people by sending them special cards and notes.
She is survived by her husband, Bob; her daughters: Jessie (Josh) Adrians, Mary (Josh) Drephal, and Megan (Dan) Nickchen; her grandchildren: Elizabeth, Zoe, and Wesley Nickchen, Jacob and Isaac Drephal, and Andrew Adrians. She is also survived by her brothers: Nick (Judy) Johannes, Rich (Helen) Johannes, John (Sharon) Johannes and Lou (Wendy) Johannes; brother and sister-in-law, Fran (Sandy) Coffey; and her best friend of over 30 years, Debbie Knepler.
Cathy was preceded in death by her parents and her daughter, Victoria Van Eperen.
The Funeral Mass for Cathy will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 28, 2017, at St. Therese Catholic Church, 213 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Appleton with Fr. Ryan Starks officiating. Visitation will be held at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the Mass. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established in Cathy's name.
The Coffey family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the entire staff at St. Vincent Hospital for the wonderful care and compassion they received.
- Graduation: She graduated from Seymour High School in 1972.
Martin Gerard Verstegen
Angela Kay (Anne) Boots
Jedediah James Verstegen
M, b. August 2, 2000, d. February 4, 2001
- Birth: Jedediah James Verstegen was born on August 2, 2000.
- Death: He died on February 4, 2001, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/23.
Thomas M Ales
M, b. April 23, 1924, d. February 6, 2009
Family 1: Mary Jensen (b. May 3, 1927, d. April 7, 2011)
- Birth: Thomas M Ales was born on April 23, 1924 in Lost Nation, Clinton Co, Iowa.
- Marriage: He and Margaret H Hobbick were married on September 16, 1948.
- Death: Thomas M Ales died on February 6, 2009, at age 84, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/25.
- Note: February 7, 2009
Ales, Thomas M. Sr.
Thomas, age 84, of Appleton, passed away Friday, February 6, 2009, at Theda Clark Medical Center. He was born April 23, 1924, in Lost Nation, IA, son of the late Arthur and Mary (Small) Ales. He grew up in Menasha and graduated from St. Mary Catholic School. He married Margaret Hobbick September 16, 1948, sharing 53 years together before her death October 9, 2001. Thomas worked for the Soo Line Rail Road which he loved before retiring after 36 years.
Thomas was an active member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute. He enjoyed all types of sports especially the Green Bay Packers.
He will be sadly missed by his family which includes four sons and a daughter-in-law: Thomas Jr. and Darlene Ales, Larson; Michael Ales, Menasha; John Ales, Neenah; Joe Ales, Menasha; four daughters and three sons-in-law: Margaret and Rick Gruska, Oshkosh; Helen and Gary Hostettler, Menasha; Chris Tobin and special friend Patrick Mischler, Appleton; Betty and Mark Meier, Idaho, many grandchildren and greatgrandchildren.
Thomas was preceded in death by a daughter, Patricia Geibel and a sister Mary Ales.
A beautiful life that came to an end, he died as he lived, everyone's friend. In our hearts a memory will always be kept, of one we loved and will never forget. Thomas would like to let his children know he loved them all very much.
606 N. Oneida St.
Margaret H Hobbick
F, b. February 22, 1919, d. October 9, 2001
- Birth: Margaret H Hobbick was born on February 22, 1919 in Emerald, St Croix Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Thomas M Ales were married on September 16, 1948.
- Death: Margaret H Hobbick died on October 9, 2001, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/25.
Jerome Peter Coenen
M, b. November 28, 1922, d. June 28, 2015
- Birth: Jerome Peter Coenen was born on November 28, 1922 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eunice Marie Coppus were married on November 28, 1946 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jerome Peter Coenen died on June 28, 2015, at age 92, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/59.
- Note: Jerome P. "Jerry" Coenen, Little Chute, age 92, peacefully went to his eternal reward June 28, 2015 at St. Paul Elder Care with his family at his side. He was born in DePere on November 28, 1922 to the late Henry and Mary (VandeWettering) Coenen. Upon graduating from East DePere High School, Jerry enlisted in the Navy. During WW II he worked in communications as a radio man on various vessels, including destroyers, destroyer escorts, and submarines.
Jerry married Eunice Coppus on his 24th birthday November 28, 1946 at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church.
October, 1952, marked the beginning of Jerry's Thilmany career. He began in maintenance as a construction laborer. Jerry served a mason apprenticeship and was certified as an I/C Mason in August 1959, the position he held at his retirement.
In 1977, he became a member of the Quarter Century Club and received his 30 year award in 1982. Jerry was a member of Local 147.
Jerry is survived by his daughters: Jane (Darrell) Pahl and Judy (Gary) Pahl, all of Greenleaf: grandchildren: Jim (Diana) Pahl, Leanne (Bob) Jakab, and Greg (Emily) Pahl; great grandchildren: Mackenzie, Isabella and Owen Pahl, Amanda and Lauren Jakab, and Owen Johnson; siblings: Harry Coenen and Betty Rentmeester; and sister-in-law Dorothy Coppus. He is furthers survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, Jerry was preceded in death by his wife Eunice; brother: Clarence (Rita) Coenen; and brothers and sisters-in-law: Nancy Coenen, Francis Rentmeester, Margaret (Marvin) Rolf, Bernard and Charles (Betty) Coppus.
Visitation will be held Thursday July 2, 2015 at ST. JOHN NEPOMUCENE CATHOLIC CHURCH (323 S. Pine St., Little Chute) beginning at 9:00 a.m. until time of Mass at 11:00 a.m. The Rev. Ronald Belitz will officiate. Military rites conducted by the Jacob Coppus American Legon Post 258 will immediately follow. Committal St. John Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made in Jerry's name to St. Paul Elder Care Apple Tree Court. To sign guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Jerry's family would like to thank the staff at St. Paul Villa, Club Gabriel, Apple Tree Court and St. Paul Hospice for the exceptional care given to him during the past 9 years. We know you are going to miss his sense of humor and unusual sayings.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Eunice Marie Coppus
F, b. December 4, 1921, d. December 23, 2005
St John High School Yearbook 1940
- Birth: Eunice Marie Coppus was born on December 4, 1921 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jerome Peter Coenen were married on November 28, 1946 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Eunice Marie Coppus died on December 23, 2005, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/59N.
- Note: December 25, 2005
Coenen, Eunice M. (nee Coppus) Eunice M. Coenen, Little Chute, died Friday Dec. 23, 2005, at the age of 84. She was born Dec. 4, 1921, in Little Chute, daughter of Charles and Agatha (De Both) Coppus. On Nov. 28, 1946, she married Jerome P. Coenen at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, where she was a lifelong member. Eunice was a dedicated Registered Nurse at St. Elizabeth Hospital for 29 years. Upon retirement, co-workers commented, "There is never a dull moment when she's around, yet she carries on her nursing duties with a great amount of feeling." If it were not for her rheumatoid arthritis, Eunice would still be polka dancing, going to rummage sales and shopping. Eunice took great pride in her family and loved and cherished time spent with them, especially her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Eunice is survived by her husband of 59 years, Jerome; two daughters, Jane (Darrell) Pahl and Judy (Gary) Pahl, all of Greenleaf; three grandchildren, Jim (Diana) Pahl, Leanne (Bob) Jakab and Greg (special friend Kelly West) Pahl; four great-granddaughters, Mackenzie and Isabella Pahl, Amanda and Lauren Jakab; and sisters and brothers-in-law, Betty Coppus, Dorothy Coppus, Harry (Nancy) Coenen, Betty (Francis) Rentmester and Rita Coenen. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. In addition to her parents, Eunice was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers, Margaret Rolf, Bernard Coppus and Charles Coppus; and brothers-in-law, Marvin Rolf and Clarence Coenen. Funeral Mass will be held at 5 p.m. Tuesday Dec. 27, 2005, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute. Friends may call after 2 p.m. Tuesday at church. The Rev. Patrick Beno will officiate. Committal St. John Cemetery. The Coenen family would like to express their gratitude to the staff of Heartland Hospice and Century Oaks Residential Care (Wrightstown) for their wonderful care and compassion. O'CONNELL FUNERAL SERVICES 2020 E. Main St. Little Chute 920-759-2951.
- Graduation: She graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1940.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Charles A Coppus
M, b. January 7, 1923, d. July 24, 2005
- Birth: Charles A Coppus was born on January 7, 1923 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth J Schommer were married on October 20, 1951 in St Nicholas Church, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles A Coppus died on July 24, 2005, at age 82, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/59S.
- Note: Coppus, Charles A.
Charles A. Coppus, Little Chute, age 82, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, July 24, 2005, at his home. Charles was born January 7, 1923, in Little Chute, son of the late Charles and Agatha (DeBoth) Coppus. He was united in marriage to Elizabeth Schommer on October 20, 1951, at St. Nicholas Church, Freedom. Charles, a Navy veteran, served his country during World War II and for over 60 years was a proud member of the Jacob Coppus American Legion, Post 258, Little Chute. He was a member of the color guard for 20 years and also took care of the rifles, cleaning them and making sure they were at all military funerals. Charles was also a member of the Catholic Knights and was a Golden Rosary recipient. Prior to his retirement he was employed with Fox Tractor for many years.
Charles is survived by his wife, Elizabeth and a sister, Eunice Coenen, sister-in-law, Dorothy Coppus, Helen Schommer, Marcella (Hank) Seidl, Anna DeCoster, Fran (Tom) Thompson, Hazel Schommer, brothers-in-law: Jerome Coenen and Raymond Schommer, also survived by many nieces, nephews and friends.
In addition to his parents, Charles was preceded in death by his brother, Bernard and his sister, Margaret Rolf, father and mother-in-law: Leo and Adrianna Schommer, brothers and sisters-in-law: Marvin Rolf, Merle Schommer, Gladys (Henry) Anschutz, John Schommer, Leo Jr. and Eileen Schommer, Mark DeCoster.
Funeral services will be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute, where Charles was a lifelong member. Rev. Patrick Beno will officiate. Military Rites will be conducted by the Jacob Coppus American Legion, Post 258, Little Chute. Friends may call at the church from 2 p.m. until the time of Mass. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established.
2020 East Main Street
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Elizabeth J Schommer
F, b. March 1, 1930, d. November 5, 2014
- Birth: Elizabeth J Schommer was born on March 1, 1930 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Charles A Coppus were married on October 20, 1951 in St Nicholas Church, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth J Schommer died on November 5, 2014, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/59.
- Note: Elizabeth J. “Betty” Coppus, 84, Little Chute, passed away peacefully surrounded by her family on Wednesday, November 5, 2014. Betty was born March 1, 1930, in Freedom, daughter of Leo and Adrianna (Arnoldussen) Schommer. She was married to Charles Coppus, who has preceded her in death. Betty was employed with Thilmany Bag Mill and ended her career at Zwickers Knitting Mill. She was a member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute, where she attended the Mission Club, and the Ladies Auxiliary 258, Little Chute. Holidays and visits with her siblings, nieces and nephews were very important to Betty. She enjoyed spending time with her friends at the lake, fishing, and playing Sheepshead, and made a point to donate blood as often as she could.
Betty is survived by her brother and sister: Raymond Schommer and Anna De Coster; sisters- and brother-in-law: Helen Schommer, Dorothy Coppus, and Jerome Coenen; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was also preceded in death by her parents; siblings: Gladys (Hank) Anschutz, Merle Schommer, Fran (Tom) Thompson, Hazel Schommer, John (Marcy) Schommer, Eileen Schommer, and Leo Jr. Schommer; sisters and brothers-in-law: Betty Schommer, Eunice Coenen, Mark De Coster, Margaret (Marvin) Wolf, Bernard Coppus; and 2 great nephews.
The Mass of Resurrection will be held at 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 11, 2014, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 323 S. Pine Street, Little Chute, with Fr. Ron Belitz officiating. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Visitation will be at the church from 3:00 p.m. Tuesday until the time of the Mass. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.verkuilenfh.com.
Betty’s family would like to express a heartfelt thank you to the staffs of Country Villa and ThedaCare at Home Hospice, especially Tina Vosters, for their care and compassion.
- Graduation: She graduated from Freedom High School in 1948.
M, b. August 30, 1906, d. December 1973
- Birth: Clarence Pribel was born on August 30, 1906.
- Death: He died in December 1973, at age 67, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
Edward J (Ted) ("Ted Murray") Murray
Marjorie L Linsmeyer
F, b. March 22, 1928, d. August 12, 2007
- Birth: Marjorie L Linsmeyer was born on March 22, 1928 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Cornelius J (Casey) VanRoy were married on October 28, 1950 in Isaar, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marjorie L Linsmeyer died on August 12, 2007, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/36.
- Note: August 15, 2007
Van Roy, Marjorie L. "Marge" Marjorie Van Roy, 79, Kaukauna, died unexpectedly Sunday, August 12, 2007, at Appleton Medical Center. She was born March 22, 1928, in New London, daughter of Joseph and Miriam (Meredith) Linsmeyer, Sr. Marjorie married Casey Van Roy October 28, 1950, at St. Sabastian Catholic Church, Isaar and he preceded her in death December 19, 1994. Mrs. Van Roy was a member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute and their Befriender Ministry. Marjorie was also a member of the Jacob Coppus Ladies Auxiliary, Meals on Wheels, Women's Life Initiative, and Moose Lodge. She was employed at Lawrence University starting work in 1954 behind the counter of the Grill. She then moved to management of the Grill and assisting the running of the Viking Room until her retirement. Prior to that she was employed at the Tower Outdoor Theater. Marge was an extraordinary person, who everyone loved. Nothing made her happier than spending time with family and friends. Marge enjoyed bowling, fishing, card playing with her Wednesday group, and helping others. We have so many wonderful memories of the trips to the family cottage in Lakewood.
Marjorie is survived by a son, Rick (Eileen) Van Roy, Little Chute; three grandchildren: Brad (Kelly) Van Roy, Shakopee, MN; Dan Van Roy and special friend, Andrea, Milwaukee; Katie Van Roy and special friend, Shane, Kaukauna; "Grammies" three great grandchildren: Ella, Brenna and Bryson; three sisters-in-law: Nancy Linsmeyer, Texas; Sharon Linsmeyer, Green Bay; Josie (Don) Robinson, Kaukauna; brother-in-law, Barney Driessen and special friend, Aggie, Hollandtown; many nieces, nephews and other special friends.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Joseph Linsmeyer, Jr. and Robert Linsmeyer; sisters-in-law: Mary Driessen, Grace (Mel) Graf, Antonette (Jerry) Grissman.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, August 16, 2007, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church with Rev. Msgr. James Vanden Hogen officiating. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Friends may call at the Verkuilen Funeral Home from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of the mass Thursday. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
Marge's family wishes to thank the Town of Vandenbroek first responders and all who stopped to assist and help Marge.
You were the best mother, grandmother, mother-in-law, grammie, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, and friend anyone could ever ask for! You will be truly missed.
Verkuilen Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
Little Chute 920-788-3321.
Francis M LeNoble
M, b. June 19, 1933, d. June 1, 1993
St John High School Yearbook 1951
- Birth: Francis M LeNoble was born on June 19, 1933 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Bonita J Kortz were married on May 10, 1962.
- Death: Francis M LeNoble died on June 1, 1993, at age 59, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/28.
- Note: In 1966 my grandpa was working for the Village of Combined Locks and he was working on garbage duty. It rained all day long. The truck broke down and he had to use a dump truck. My grandpa was on top and a man was picking up a can with a wire sticking out of it. The wire went in the middle of his eye and fluid came running out of his eye. He went to the hospital and had eight operations on his right eye. He cannot see out of his right eye. He has to wear safety glasses to protect his good eye.
Morgan LeNoble 2006.
- Graduation: He graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1951.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. October 29, 1847, d. 1916
Family: Jacob Kohl (b. November 8, 1842, d. May 1, 1923)
- Frank Kohl (b. September 27, 1877, d. May 16, 1920)
- Adam Carl Kohl (b. November 29, 1879, d. November 18, 1939)
- Elizabeth Barbara Kohl (b. February 15, 1880, d. September 20, 1944)
- Barbara Kohl (b. April 10, 1883)
- Birth: Susanna Fries was born on October 29, 1847 in Darmstadt, Ober-Hessen, Germany.
- Death: She died in 1916, at age ~69, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Michael Francis VanStappen
M, b. May 19, 1956, d. September 26, 2000
- Birth: Michael Francis VanStappen was born on May 19, 1956 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 26, 2000, at age 44.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/26.
Franz Joseph Stadler
M, b. February 28, 1810
- Birth: Franz Joseph Stadler was born on February 28, 1810 in Flanitz, Regen, Bayern, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Liebhaber were married on April 16, 1866 in Rinchnach, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Immigration: Franz Joseph Stadler immigrated in 1874.
Anna Maria Liebhaber
F, b. June 4, 1829, d. July 19, 1894
- Birth: Anna Maria Liebhaber was born on June 4, 1829.
- Marriage: She and Franz Joseph Stadler were married on April 16, 1866 in Rinchnach, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: Anna Maria Liebhaber died on July 19, 1894, at age 65.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Immigration: She immigrated in 1874.