Otto J Buss
M, b. December 20, 1886, d. December 17, 1969
Family: Erma Jacobs (b. December 1, 1894, d. August 11, 1942)
- Birth: Otto J Buss was born on December 20, 1886 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 17, 1969, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 1, 1894, d. August 11, 1942
Family: Otto J Buss (b. December 20, 1886, d. December 17, 1969)
- Birth: Erma Jacobs was born on December 1, 1894 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 11, 1942, at age 47.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Robert John DeWitt
M, b. August 17, 1937, d. January 7, 2016
- Birth: Robert John DeWitt was born on August 17, 1937 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 7, 2016, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: De Witt, Robert John "Bob"
Robert J. "Bob" De Witt, 78, of Combined Locks passed away on Thursday, January 7, 2016, after a long struggle with Alzheimer's. He was born in Little Chute on August 17, 1937, son of the late Anton and Minnie (DeGroot) De Witt.
Bob married his sweetheart, Carol Van Domelen on November 7, 1964, celebrating over 51 years of marriage together. He proudly served his country in the United States Army. After the service, Bob worked at Rich's Bakery for many years until his retirement. Bob had a passion for European cars and enjoyed working on and driving them. He was a family man who enjoyed helping his kids with their projects, vehicle repairs, watching the grandkids or anything else where he could lend a hand for anyone he knew. Bob enjoyed working in the garden, walking the land behind his house, bike riding, model trains and most importantly, spending time with his family, especially his precious grandchildren.
Bob is survived by his loving wife, Carol; his children: Scott (Cassandra) De Witt, Troy (Kelley) De Witt, Bobbi Jo (Ryan) Paschke, and Nick (Molly) De Witt; grandchildren: Parker, Alexandra, Prescott, Tanner (Kharley), Madyson, Eli, Jacob, Wyatt, Aidan, Kelsey, Gabriel, Riley, and Rayna; siblings: Mary Brown, Anton (Rojean) De Witt, Theresa Halverson, Rose (Ken) Huss, Bill (Dorothy) De Witt, and Frank De Witt; sisters-in-law: Jan (Keith) Reffke, Diane Stalzer, and Judith Lauer; and many other extended family members and friends.
Bob was preceded in death by his infant daughter, Tina Marie De Witt; his parents; and in-laws, Martin and Evelyn Van Domelen; a brother-in-law, Orville Stalzer.
Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, January 12, 2016, at St. Bernadette Catholic Church, 2331 E. Lourdes Drive, Appleton, with Fr. Don Zuleger officiating. Visitation will be on Tuesday at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the Mass. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Appleton at a later date. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com.
The De Witt family would like to extend a special thank you to the staffs of Fox River Nursing and Heartland Hospice for their excellent care and compassion given to Bob.
Richard Arden Plath
M, b. June 29, 1946, d. October 23, 1972
- Birth: Richard Arden Plath was born on June 29, 1946 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 23, 1972, at age 26.