Jessica L Rickert
Jennifer C Heller
Kara L Reseburg
Kris A Reseburg
Janella Ann Huss
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. April 28, 1924, d. October 3, 2005
- Birth: Wallace Stillman was born on April 28, 1924 in Royalton, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Delores V Speering were married on September 10, 1949 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wallace Stillman died on October 3, 2005, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Delores V Speering
F, b. December 2, 1927, d. March 30, 2014
- Birth: Delores V Speering was born on December 2, 1927.
- Marriage: She and Wallace Stillman were married on September 10, 1949 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Delores V Speering died on March 30, 2014, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dolores Stillman, age 86, passed away on Sunday, March 30, 2014 peacefully at her home. She was born on December 2, 1927, to the late John and Lillian Speering in Shawano. On September 10, 1949, she was united in marriage to Wallace Stillman. After 56 years of marriage, Wally passed away on October 3, 2005. For 20 years, Dolores worked at the Franciscan Care Center in Appleton until her retirement in 1993. She was a proud member of the VFW Ladies Auxiliary group of Combined Locks, and also enjoyed gardening, sewing and cooking. Delores was a long time member of Mt. Calvary Ev. Lutheran Church in Kimberly/Menasha, and later a member of St. Luke Ev. Lutheran Church in Little Chute.
Dolores is survived by a son: Larry (Anna) Timm of Fort Collins, Colorado and their children Colin (significant other: Dawn) Timm and Justin (Natalie) Timm along with their children Ali and Abby; a son: Richard (Mary) Stillman of Greenleaf and their children Patrick (Elizabeth) Stillman and Lindsay (Rob) Vander Heiden and their children Eli and Ellie; a daughter Susan (Todd) Thorson of Germantown and their children Tabitha and Erik; brother-in-law: Eldred Stillman.
She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Wallace Stillman; siblings: Dorothy (Ted) Schultz, Marjorie (Fritz) Siebers, Alvin (Fern) Speering, Ervin (Doris) Speering; sisters-in-law: Marion (Gaylord) Forseth and Joyce Stillman.
The Christian Funeral for Dolores will be held at 11:00 AM on Friday, April 4, 2014 at ST. LUKE EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 705 Greenfield Drive in Little Chute with Rev. Ronald Szep officiating. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call directly at the church from 9:00 AM until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to the Fox Valley Humane Association or St. Luke Ev. Lutheran Church.
Dolores was a devoted, loving mother who sacrificed everything for her family. Nothing made her (and us) happier than cooking a favorite meal for her family. She will be greatly missed by her family, and all who knew her.
Cory James Huss
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena