M, b. 1906, d. July 21, 1977
- Birth: Walter Schnoor was born in 1906.
- Death: He died on July 21, 1977, at age ~71.
Ida Clara Barmann
F, b. 1898
- Birth: Ida Clara Barmann was born in 1898.
Clarence J Vandenack
M, b. July 26, 1920, d. December 9, 2015
- Birth: Clarence J Vandenack was born on July 26, 1920.
- Death: He died on December 9, 2015, at age 95, in Fort Myers, Lee Co, Florida.
- Note: Clarence J. Vandenack, 95, Fort Myers, FL, entered Eternal Life on December 9, following a short illness. He graduated from Green Bay East High School in 1938. Clarence worked at FMC Corporation in Green Bay for 42 years before retiring. He was married for 62 years to Lucille Vandenack, his loving and supportive wife. He enjoyed traveling with his family, woodworking, gardening and spending many hours with his grandchildren whom he deeply loved.
Clarence is survived by his daughter, Mary Ann (Vandenack) Olson; son-in-law, Clayton Olson, Fort Myers, FL; son, Ron Vandenack; daughter-in-law, Susan Vandenack, Fort Myers, FL; grandchildren, Tricia M. (Olson) Bayer and Robert C. Olson and half-brother James Vandenack.
Clarence was preceded in death by his wife Lucille, his parents Joseph and Josephine Vandenack, brothers Harvey (Vern) Vandenack; Raymond (Clara) Vandenack: sister Lorraine and half-brother Robert.
Private Mass will be held at Saint John XXIII Catholic Church of Fort Myers, Florida on December 18th. Burial will be at Holy Cross Cemetery in Two Rivers, WI at the Schmitt/Vandenack family plot on a future date with a family gathering and prayers.
We want to extend our gratitude to all the nieces and nephews for their love and support over the years.
The family wishes to thank the amazing staff on the fifth floor of Lee Memorial Hospital, the caregivers and staff of the Hope Hospice Program and the phenomenal staff in the Hope Hospice wing at Shell Point, Fort Myers, FL for the wonderful care of our father. We also extend our thanks to the Home Instead team members that so lovingly cared for our Dad every day. In lieu of gifts, we ask that you make a donation to your local Hospice organization.
Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Fort Myers Memorial Gardens Funeral Home. www.fortmyersmemorial.com.
Ethel Mae (Sparky) Fickle
F, b. February 4, 1931, d. August 25, 2010
- Birth: Ethel Mae (Sparky) Fickle was born on February 4, 1931 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Thomas Arthur VanderLinden were married in 1952.
- Death: Ethel Mae (Sparky) Fickle died on August 25, 2010, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Ethel M. Vander Linden
Age 79, passed away on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at Cherry Meadows. Sparky was born on February 4, 1931 in Kimberly to the late George and Agnes [Bouressa] Fickle. Her husband Tom Vander Linden, preceded her in death in 1992.
Survivors include her children, Jerry Linden, Bradley [Pamela] Vander Linden and their children, Ayron, Ian and Natie; Mary [Charlie} Bach; Annie Vander Linden and John Vander Linden; her sister, Darla [Kurt] Cota and many nieces and nephews. Sparky was blessed with many dear true friends and neighbors.
It was Sparky's wishes that their be no funeral service.
Whichmans Funeral Service
Charles F Pruett
M, b. January 1, 1921, d. June 10, 1944
- Birth: Charles F Pruett was born on January 1, 1921 in Montana.
- Death: He died on June 10, 1944, at age 23, in WWII.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Walter Duane VanRyzin
M, b. August 4, 1892, d. August 25, 1972
- Birth: Walter Duane VanRyzin was born on August 4, 1892.
- Death: He died on August 25, 1972, at age 80, in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
Johannes Leonardus Verbakel
M, b. December 26, 1888
- Birth: Johannes Leonardus Verbakel was born on December 26, 1888 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Gladys Lorraine Robinson
F, b. October 13, 1906, d. December 28, 1983
- Birth: Gladys Lorraine Robinson was born on October 13, 1906 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Carl William VanRyzin were married on July 6, 1925.
- Death: Gladys Lorraine Robinson died on December 28, 1983, at age 77, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary
Thursday, December, 29, 1983
Mrs. Gladys Van Ryzin
2204 Camlot Court
Age 77, died at 6 a.m. Wednesday, December 28, 1983. She was born October 13, 1906 in Menasha and had lived in the Appleton area all of her life.
Survivors include two daughters and sons in-laws, Rika and Richard Schultz, Neenah; and Judy and James Bedenbaugh, Sanford, Florida; two sons and a daughter in-law; Carl Van Ryzin Jr., Appleton; Donald and Bert Van Ryzin, Gillett; three brothers, Frink Robinson, Menasha; William Robinson, Larson; and George Robinson, Florida; two sisters; Mrs. Olive Duer, Waupun; and Mrs. Mary Peters, Denver, Colorado; 20 grandchildren; and 13 great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Carl Sr., July 26, 1965.
At her request her body will be cremated. There will be no funeral service. A memorial fund has been established. Memorials may be sent in care of the Brettschneider-Trettin Funeral Home, 606 N. Oneida St. Appleton.
Carl William VanRyzin
M, b. August 17, 1926, d. February 17, 1995
- Birth: Carl William VanRyzin was born on August 17, 1926 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 17, 1995, at age 68.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary
Thursday, February 21, 1995
Carl W. Van Ryzin Jr.
312 Ashbrook St. Appleton
Age 68, passed away Friday, February 17, 1995. He was born August 17, 1926 in Appleton, son of the late Carl Sr. and Gladys (Robbinson) Van Ryzin. Carl was a very avid bowler participating in all the bowling lanes in the area. He will be greatly missed by all of his bowling buddies. Carl was an avid member of the Appleton American Legion Club. He had a great passion for his cottage in Wabeno where he spent most of his time.
Survivors include three daughters; Karen (John) Ball, Venice, Florida; Kathy ( Jerry) Tripplett, Littleton, Colorado; Barbara (Doug) Akey, Appleton; three sons; Alan (Marie) Appleton; James, Appleton; and William (Judith) De Pere; a brother, Donald (Betty) Mississippi; two sisters; Judith (Jim) Bedenbaugh, Florida; Rika (Dick) Schultz, Rhinelander. Carl is further survived by several grandchildren and two step grandchildren and two special friends; Jak and Glo.
He was preceded in death by an infant brother, Larry.
Friends may call at the Appleton American Legion Club, 3220 W. College Ave. on Saturday, February 25, 1995 from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. Wichmann Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements. Memorials to the Special Olympics and the American Legion Club would be appreciated.
F, b. December 17, 1845, d. January 16, 1927
- Birth: Elizabeth Karls was born on December 17, 1845 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Francis Xavier Endres were married on May 26, 1868 in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth Karls died on January 16, 1927, at age 81.
Paul Louis Merline
M, b. February 2, 1903, d. January 1986
- Birth: Paul Louis Merline was born on February 2, 1903 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Olive LaViollette were married on June 24, 1926 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Paul Louis Merline died in January 1986, at age 82, in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1793, d. November 18, 1855
- Birth: Johanna VanRijsingen was born in 1793 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Baptism: She was baptized on March 19, 1793 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on November 18, 1855, at age ~62, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria VanderRijsingen
F, b. circa 1751, d. March 9, 1829
- Birth: Anna Maria VanderRijsingen was born circa 1751 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 9, 1829 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joannes Thomas Gerardus VanRijsingen
M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Joannes Thomas Gerardus VanRijsingen was born circa 1725.
F, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Joanna VanderHeijden was born circa 1725.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Theodorus VanRijsingen was born circa 1800 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Wilhelmina Maekers was born circa 1800.
Anna Maria VanRysingen
F, b. November 25, 1827
- Birth: Anna Maria VanRysingen was born on November 25, 1827 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.