F, b. July 23, 1919, d. May 31, 2004
- Birth: Marion Heyrman was born on July 23, 1919 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 31, 2004, at age 84, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marion L. Brown, 84, Green Bay, passed away on Monday, May 31, 2004, at Saint Mary's Hospital with her family by her side. Marion was born on July 23, 1919, in Green Bay, the daughter of the late Peter and Jennifer (Collard) Heyrman.
She graduated from Saint Mary's Nursing School with the Class of 1940. Upon completion of her studies, Marion worked as an RN at Saint Mary's Hospital until her retirement in 1982.
She was a long time member of Saint Francis Xavier Cathedral and enjoyed volunteering in many different areas of the church. Marion also brought communion to the homebound.
She was also active with various groups and organizations such as the Reach For Recovery and Saint Vincent De Paul. Marion enjoyed quilting and liked spending time at the Senior Center.
Marion is survived by her three sons and two daughters-in-law, Russell and Kathleen Brown, Barry and Opal Brown, and Steven J. Brown, all of Green Bay; five grandchildren, Todd, Nicole, Meghann, Justin and Becky; one sister, Adeline Bandt; one brother and sister-in-law, Lee and Claire Heyrman. She is further survived by her beloved nieces, nephews, other relatives, friends and the classmates of Saint Mary's School of Nursing.
She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Russell; her parents; one brother and sister-in-law, Marvin and Betty Heyrman.
Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 3, 2004, at Saint Francis Xavier Cathedral, 140 S. Monroe Ave. Mass of Christian Burial 10:30 a.m. at the church with the Rev. Doug LeCaptain officiating. Burial at Allouez Catholic Cemetery.
Marie E Heyrman
F, b. 1915
- Birth: Marie E Heyrman was born in 1915.
Verona M Geurts
F, b. December 29, 1912, d. September 2, 2004
- Birth: Verona M Geurts was born on December 29, 1912 in Browns Valley, Traverse Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Clarence E Hartzheim were married on November 30, 1944.
- Death: Verona M Geurts died on September 2, 2004, at age 91, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Clarence E Hartzheim
M, b. February 23, 1913, d. November 15, 1998
- Birth: Clarence E Hartzheim was born on February 23, 1913 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Verona M Geurts were married on November 30, 1944.
- Death: Clarence E Hartzheim died on November 15, 1998, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 20, 1924, d. July 30, 1993
- Birth: Cletus Geurts was born on August 20, 1924.
- Death: He died on July 30, 1993, at age 68, in Gibson City, Ford Co, Illinois.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. April 10, 1887
- Birth: Minnie DeHart was born on April 10, 1887 in Kentucky.
- Marriage: She and Samual J Combs were married on May 12, 1937 in Langlade, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy Jeanne Wettengel
F, b. August 3, 1927, d. November 30, 2013
- Birth: Dorothy Jeanne Wettengel was born on August 3, 1927.
- Marriage: She and Richard Campagna were married on August 7, 1948 in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothy Jeanne Wettengel died on November 30, 2013, at age 86, in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
Paul David Nespodzany
M, b. August 15, 1920, d. November 9, 2004
- Birth: Paul David Nespodzany was born on August 15, 1920 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 9, 2004, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Nespodzany, Paul D.
Paul D. Nespodzany, of Appleton, age 84, died Tuesday evening, November 9, 2004, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born August 15, 1920, to the late John and Mary (Smaglick) Nespodzany, in Menasha, where he was a resident until moving to Appleton in 1971. He served with the U. S. Army during WW II. Paul had been employed by several area firms, such as, Central Paper Company, Kimberly Clark, Appleton Machine and retired from Gilbert Nash in 1982, as a millwright. He enjoyed gardening, puttering around the house, electric trains and was a great handyman and a good neighbor. Paul, also enjoyed his breakfast pals and the staffs of B. J. Clancy’s and Mary’s Place.
Survivors include three sons and two daughters-in-law, Paul F. and Rita Nespodzany, Mt. Pleasant, TX; Laurence and Barbara Nespodzany, Corpus Christie, TX; Kevin Nespodzany, Menasha; three grandchildren; nieces and nephews; neighbors and good friends. He was preceded in death by his wife, Marjorie (Vander Linden) Nespodzany, February 14, 2001, three sisters, Teresa Sobiesezyk, Leona Winch and Johanna Nespodzany and a brother, Florian Nespodzany.
Funeral service for Paul will be held at the funeral home, at 11:00 am, Saturday, November 13, 2004, with Deacon Reinhard Wessing officiating. Burial will be in St. John Cemetery, Menasha. Friends may call at the funeral home from 9:30 am, until the time of the service.
The family would like to thank the nursing staff of St Elizabeth Hospital and Dr. Brad Lauderdale, for their support and care.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME 537 North Superior Street Appleton 920-739-1231 www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
F, b. November 1, 1864, d. December 14, 1935
Family: Martin Peter VanRyzin (b. August 23, 1858, d. December 20, 1938)
- Oscar John VanRyzin (b. December 14, 1882, d. June 18, 1928)
- Agatha Mae VanRyzin (b. January 18, 1887, d. August 4, 1972)
- Florence M VanRyzin (b. September 13, 1888, d. June 20, 1963)
- Antonia VanRyzin (b. December 8, 1891, d. December 16, 1911)
- Martin Peter VanRyzin (b. August 23, 1893, d. January 9, 1962)
- Leo Henry VanRyzin (b. July 3, 1896, d. October 21, 1928)
- Wilbert VanRyzin (b. December 14, 1899, d. August 26, 1969)
- Dorothy Augusta VanRyzin (b. January 1, 1904, d. July 11, 1968)
- Frances VanRyzin (b. November 2, 1905, d. February 27, 1978)
- Edward R VanRyzin (b. December 12, 1907, d. December 21, 1965)
- Birth: Petronella VanRoy was born on November 1, 1864.
- Marriage: She and Martin Peter VanRyzin were married on May 2, 1882.
- Death: Petronella VanRoy died on December 14, 1935, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Ellen O'Connell
F, b. January 13, 1864, d. July 5, 1950
Family 1: Frank Femal (b. October 4, 1865, d. April 28, 1900)
- Thomas F Femal (b. 1889)
- Ernest James Femal (b. April 22, 1891, d. February 9, 1965)
- Raymond John Femal (b. December 14, 1893, d. July 28, 1921)
- Millicent Femal (b. July 14, 1894, d. December 8, 1973)
- Harry B Femal (b. 1896)
- Edward Fank Femal (b. September 19, 1898, d. April 3, 1968)
- Frank J Femal (b. November 25, 1900, d. February 27, 1980)
- Birth: Mary Ellen O'Connell was born on January 13, 1864 in Kentucky.
- Marriage: She and Frank Femal were married on May 11, 1888 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Mary Ellen O'Connell and Thomas Joseph Femal were married on September 25, 1906 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Ellen O'Connell died on July 5, 1950, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Merril (Duke) Schnoor
M, b. June 10, 1904, d. May 3, 1941
- Birth: Merril (Duke) Schnoor was born on June 10, 1904 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 3, 1941, at age 36.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.