Marcella K Krablean
F, b. October 30, 1904, d. April 8, 2001
- Birth: Marcella K Krablean was born on October 30, 1904 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Howard C Young were married on August 25, 1925 in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marcella K Krablean died on April 8, 2001, at age 96.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marcella K. Young
Menasha Age 96, passed away on Sunday, April 8, 2001, at Oakridge Gardens Nursing Center. Marcella was born October 30, 1904, in Menasha, daughter of the late Fred and Ida (Hussey) Krablean.
She married Howard C. Young, and they had been married 64 years before his death on May 19, 1990. She worked in the kitchen at Gilbert Paper Co. for many years. Marcella was a lifelong member of St. Patrick Catholic Church, Menasha, and prior to her illness was involved in many church activities. She loved knitting and crocheting and was a great cook. Marcella is survived by three sons, Richard (Darline) of Menasha Kenneth (Marlene) of Neenah, and Robert (Barbara) of Pound, Wis. She is also survived by eight grandchildren, Toni, Kathy, Maureen, Danny Kristy, Kim, Kirk and Todd 15 great-grandchildren five great-great-grandchildren four sisters-in-law, Mabel, Violet, Jane and Charlotte. Marcella was preceded in death by a grandchild, David Young five brothers, Clarence, Art, Frederick, Edward and Harold and two sisters, Helen and Frieda.
Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, April 11, 2001, 11 a.m. at St. Patrick Catholic Church with Fr. Roy Geenen officiating. Visitation will be on Tuesday at the funeral home from 4-6 p.m., and also at the church on Wednesday from 10 a.m. until the time of services. Burial will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah.
F, b. February 24, 1898, d. July 2, 1979
- Birth: Viola Fermanich was born on February 24, 1898 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 2, 1979, at age 81.
M, b. circa 1898
- Birth: Walter Cretton was born circa 1898.
Florence Cecelia Fermanich
F, b. September 29, 1903, d. March 4, 1988
- Birth: Florence Cecelia Fermanich was born on September 29, 1903 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry Humphrey Swan were married on August 21, 1929 in Most Precious Blood Church, New London, Wisconsin.
- Death: Florence Cecelia Fermanich died on March 4, 1988, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in Necedah, Juneau Co, Wisconsin.
Henry Humphrey Swan
M, b. May 5, 1904, d. December 10, 1960
- Birth: Henry Humphrey Swan was born on May 5, 1904 in Stevens Point, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Florence Cecelia Fermanich were married on August 21, 1929 in Most Precious Blood Church, New London, Wisconsin.
- Death: Henry Humphrey Swan died on December 10, 1960, at age 56, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
Frances R Fermanich
F, b. August 13, 1905, d. February 15, 1994
- Birth: Frances R Fermanich was born on August 13, 1905 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 15, 1994, at age 88, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Beatrice Agnes Fermanich
F, b. September 23, 1907, d. October 21, 1986
- Birth: Beatrice Agnes Fermanich was born on September 23, 1907 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 21, 1986, at age 79.
M, b. May 30, 1906, d. June 21, 1978
- Birth: John Lecquyea was born on May 30, 1906.
- Death: He died on June 21, 1978, at age 72.
Gerald A Hooyman
Susan Marie Hooyman