Ricki Marie Albright
Randy Cheyne Albright
M, b. 1991, d. 1991
- Birth: Randy Cheyne Albright was born in 1991.
- Death: He died in 1991, at age ~0.
Mary Ann Schreiber
F, b. June 14, 1953, d. June 14, 1953
- Birth: Mary Ann Schreiber was born on June 14, 1953.
- Death: She died on June 14, 1953, at age 0.
Patricia Ann Schreiber
F, b. March 24, 1956, d. March 25, 1956
- Birth: Patricia Ann Schreiber was born on March 24, 1956.
- Death: She died on March 25, 1956, at age 0.
William Harold Schreiber
M, b. January 25, 1958, d. August 22, 1973
- Birth: William Harold Schreiber was born on January 25, 1958.
- Death: He died on August 22, 1973, at age 15.
Rita Mary Wittmann
F, b. June 21, 1924, d. July 20, 2012
- Birth: Rita Mary Wittmann was born on June 21, 1924 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Delbert August Lau were married on July 20, 1944 in Pueblo, Pueblo Co, Colorado.
- Death: Rita Mary Wittmann died on July 20, 2012, at age 88, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rita Mary Lau, age 88, died on Monday July 2, 2012 at Manitowoc Health & Rehabilitation Center. She was born on June 21, 1924 in the town of Holland in Brown County, daughter of the late Steve and Cora (Vander Loop) Wittmann. Rita was a 1943 graduate of Brillion High School. On July 20, 1944 she married Delbert A. Lau in Pueblo, Colorado. She was employed at the Brillion Iron Works in the office until her retirement in 1979. For many years Rita enjoyed sewing wedding dresses and many other seamstress duties. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Brillion and the Ladies Aid, the Brillion Ladies Cribbage Club and the American Legion Auxiliary in Brillion for over 60 years. Survivors include two sons, Thyrone Lau of Kaukauna, Daryl Lau of Brillion, three daughters and sons-in-law, Evelyn & Don Busse of Reedsville, Denise & Ralph Schmitting of Brillion, Roxane & James Schmitting of Brillion, 10 grandchildren, D. Jay Busse of Appleton, Chris (Leeann) Busse of Greenleaf, Brad (Becky) Busse of Reedsville, Jesse Schmitting of Milwaukee, Drew Schmitting of Oshkosh, Kyle Schmitting of the U.S. Armed Forces, Carrie (Lance) Wenzel of Brillion, Dara (Andy) Schuh of Brillion, Danielle Schmitting and fiancé Kyle Guthrie of Brillion, and Ashley Schmitting of Brillion, 9 great grandchildren, Alyxandra & Mikalya Busse of Appleton, Mason Busse of Greenleaf, Jade & Paige Busse of Reedsville, Avery & Lily Wenzel of Brillion, Landon & Quinn Schuh of Brillion, a brother Marvin Wittmann of Little Chute, 4 sisters, Arlene Fink of Kaukauna, LaVerne (Jerry) Meyer of Kiel, Gloria (Don) Steinfest of Brillion, Dorothy (Allan) Zahn of Brillion, and many other relatives and friends. She was preceded in death by her husband Delbert in 1993, a son Glen Albert Lau, a daughter-in-law Christine Lau, 3 brothers-in-law, Lyle Fink Sr. Harland Schuh, Gerhard Lau Sr. and a sister-in-law Rachel Lau. Funeral service will be held on Monday July 9 at 3:00 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church, 601 E. National Ave. Brillion. The Rev. Jonathan Bourman will officiate. Burial will be in Trinity Lutheran Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Monday from NOON until 2:30 with the funeral to follow at 3:00 p.m. The Wieting Funeral Home in Brillion is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com
The Family wishes to thank the staff at Manitowoc Health & Rehab for their compassionate care of Rita.
- Graduation: She graduated from Brillion High School, Brillion, Wisconsin, in 1943.
Delbert August Lau
M, b. December 24, 1916, d. October 25, 1993
- Birth: Delbert August Lau was born on December 24, 1916 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rita Mary Wittmann were married on July 20, 1944 in Pueblo, Pueblo Co, Colorado.
- Death: Delbert August Lau died on October 25, 1993, at age 76, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 22, 1945, d. May 23, 1945
- Birth: Glenn Lau was born on May 22, 1945.
- Death: He died on May 23, 1945, at age 0.