Ronald Louis Baumgart
M, b. August 29, 1922, d. June 14, 2004
- Birth: Ronald Louis Baumgart was born on August 29, 1922 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elaine Eliason were married on June 9, 1943.
- Death: Ronald Louis Baumgart died on June 14, 2004, at age 81.
F, b. September 11, 1921, d. March 12, 1999
- Birth: Elaine Eliason was born on September 11, 1921 in Ashwaubenon, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ronald Louis Baumgart were married on June 9, 1943.
- Death: Elaine Eliason died on March 12, 1999, at age 77, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
James Ronald Baumgart
Mary Wilhelmina Baeten
F, b. May 31, 1923, d. June 10, 2004
- Birth: Mary Wilhelmina Baeten was born on May 31, 1923 in Ashwaubenon, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence J (Chip) Geurts were married on April 28, 1942 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Wilhelmina Baeten died on June 10, 2004, at age 81, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Clarence J (Chip) Geurts
M, b. January 30, 1919, d. October 17, 2012
- Father: Arnold Geurts (b. August 29, 1874, d. May 17, 1961)
- Mother: Anna Aerts (b. September 1882, d. December 6, 1964)
- Birth: Clarence J (Chip) Geurts was born on January 30, 1919 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Wilhelmina Baeten were married on April 28, 1942 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clarence J (Chip) Geurts died on October 17, 2012, at age 93, in Ashwaubenon, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Geurts, Clarence J "Chip"
Chip Geurts 93, of Ashwaubenon passed away quietly at his home on Wednesday, Oct. 17th, 2012. He was born in De Pere to Arnold and Anna (Aerts) Geurts on Jan. 30, 1919. He grew up on the family farm and attended St. Mary's Grade School. Chip entered the U.S. Army in 1941 and served in World War II in the European Theater until 1945. He married Mary W. Baeten on April 28, 1942 in St. Boniface Church, De Pere. They lived in Ashwaubenon all their married life and raised nine children there. Mary preceded him in death in 2004 after 62 years of marriage.
Chip worked as a millwright at the former Fort Howard Paper Company for 30 years retiring in 1982. In his younger days he enjoyed bowling, fishing, hunting, golf, and fixing just about anything. He was always ready for a game of cards, especially blackjack at the Casino. He followed the Packers and Brewers and was the usual rocking chair coach.
His nine children and spouses survive him: Marilyn and Don Koltz, De Pere; Jerome and Barb Geurts, Cross Plains; Gene and Nancy Geurts, De Pere; Dr. Glenn and Carol Geurts, Racine; Chuck and Mary Geurts, Kaukauna; Dan Geurts, Howard; Roy and Sue Geurts, Ashwaubenon; Deb and Scott Stimart, Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Jeff and Julie Geurts, De Pere.
He is also survived by 25 grandchildren: Lisa (Jim), Laurie, Tina (Jerry), Tim, Steve (Pam), Scott (Dawn), Mary (Ross Barrette); Melissa (Jerod), Angela (Brad), Trisha, Shara (Steve); Brian (Colleen), Michelle (Craig), Niki (Dan); Aron (Jenny); Charlie (fiancee, Liz), Ben, David; Shanan (Jeremy), Jenna (Luke); Kate (Tim), Ross (Julie), Grant; Jacob, Emily;
Also his 23 great-grandchildren: Kristin, Tony; Leah; Rachel, Andrew; Collin, Ryan; Julia, Allison, William; Brett, Jessica, Brianna, Sierra; C.J, Molly; Megan, Sam; Nora, Max; Graham, Olivia, Annalise.
Further survived by a sister, Dorothy Mae Wicker and in laws: Andrew Albers, Harold (Mary Ann) Baeten, Donna Bostedt.
Besides his wife he was preceded in death by six brothers and their spouses: Elmer (Lillian), Frank (Ophelia), Leo (Marie), Robert (Esther), Ernest (Florence), Bernard "Bud" (Evelyn) and four sisters: Viola (Bill) Leiterman, Orilla Albers, Teresa (Conrad) Elfe, Marcella (Harvey) Seiler and in-laws Ignatius Wicker, Helen (Donald) De Ruyter, Ruth (Loren) Olson, Roy Bostedt.
Friends and family may visit after 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, corner of Lourdes Ave and Suburban Dr, De Pere until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11:00 a.m. with Fr Tim Shillcox, O. Praem officiating. Burial will be in Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Geurts family. A memorial fund will be established.
Roy Ernest Geurts
Jeffry Joseph Geurts