Rosa Linda Shuckhart
F, b. April 11, 1950, d. September 2, 2003
- Birth: Rosa Linda Shuckhart was born on April 11, 1950.
- Marriage: She and Terrance Miller were married on March 2, 1973.
- Death: Rosa Linda Shuckhart died on September 2, 2003, at age 53.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lawrence Edward Mitchell
Scott Thomas Mitchler
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Allen Edward Arnoldussen
Nicholas E Kern
M, b. November 16, 1934, d. June 18, 2014
- Birth: Nicholas E Kern was born on November 16, 1934 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Donna Mae Zephirin were married on September 17, 1955 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Nicholas E Kern died on June 18, 2014, at age 79, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Nicholas Kern, Sr., age 79, of Shawano Lake, formerly of Appleton, passed away on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at The Cottages on Golden Pond in Shawano. He was born on November 16, 1934, in Appleton, the son of the late Nicholas J. and Margaret (Weiland) Kern. Nick married Donna Zephirin on September 17, 1955 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Appleton. They were blessed with four children, Susan (Kevin) Gerarden, Julie (Mike Saunders) Herb, Kathleen (David) Heger and Nicholas E. Kern, Jr.; eleven grandchildren: Paul (Melissa Cichantek) Gerarden, Charles (Meghan Helmle) Gerarden and John Gerarden, Jodi Kay (Ryan) Dorshorst; Natalie (Luke) Kohtala and Broderick Herb; Amy (Michael) Berghuis and Layla Heger; Karri, Nicholas Benjamin, and Tobias Kern; and four great grandchildren: Megan, Teddy, Dylan and Lincoln. Donna passed away on March 9, 2002 after 47 ½ years of marriage. Nick married Marilyn Gunther on October 16, 2004. He welcomed eight step-children, eleven step-grandchildren and three step-great grandchildren into his family.
Nick is further survived by his sisters: Lorraine Coopman, Joyce Frank, and Donna (Cornelius) Van Hout; brothers-in-law, Leonard Wyngaard and James (Vicki) Zephirin, along with many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his sisters and brothers-in-law: Vernon Coopman, Dolores (Harley) Reinholz, JoAnn (Jerome) Jost, Rita Wyngaard, Bernice (Bob) Schmidt, and William Frank; nephews, Dennis Schmidt and Jay Wyngaard; and nieces, Kim Wyngaard and Christine Reinholz.
Nick attended St. Joseph Elementary School, St. Lawrence Seminary, and graduated from St. Mary High School in Menasha. He was a charter member and trustee at St. Bernadette Parish, and past president of St. Bernadette School Home School Association. Nick retired from Miller Electric after 41 years of employment and was past president at the Miller Electric Credit Union. He was also a vice president at NE Wisconsin World Trade Association.
The funeral liturgy for Nicholas will be held at 11:00 am on Monday, June 23, 2014 at ST. BERNADETTE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 2331 E. Lourdes Drive, Appleton. Fr. Donald Zuleger will be officiating. Interment will be at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery, Appleton. A visitation will take place on Sunday at Wichmann Funeral Home downtown chapel from 6:00 pm until a prayer service at 8:00 pm, and again at church on Monday at the church from 10:00 am until 10:45 am. In lieu of flowers, memorials to St. Bernadette Catholic Church or the Alzheimer's Association are appreciated. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
A special thank you to the staff at The Cottages on Golden Pond, and Heartland Hospice, for the care and compassion shown to Nick and our family.
Kerry David Frank
Billy James Frank
Stacy Lorie Frank
Kurt Anthony Steger
Louis Alexander Jirikowic
M, b. January 23, 1893, d. December 1934
- Birth: Louis Alexander Jirikowic was born on January 23, 1893.
- Marriage: He and Amelia A Muthig were married in November 1914.
- Death: Louis Alexander Jirikowic died in December 1934, at age 41.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Amelia A Muthig
F, b. October 15, 1895, d. March 25, 1984
- Birth: Amelia A Muthig was born on October 15, 1895 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Louis Alexander Jirikowic were married in November 1914.
- Death: Amelia A Muthig died on March 25, 1984, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
William Frank Jirikowic
Joyce Mary VanGrinsven
F, b. June 14, 1935, d. March 20, 2016
- Birth: Joyce Mary VanGrinsven was born on June 14, 1935 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 20, 2016, at age 80, in Colorado.
- Note: Joyce Mary Jirikowic
June 14, 1935 - March 20, 2016
Beloved wife of Bill;
Dear mother of Julie (David Bercovici) Jirikowic, Jane (Dave) Regnier, John (Mary Ryan) Jirikowic and Jean Jirikowic;
Loving grandmother of Sarah, Hannah, Ben, A.J., Chris, Megan, Madelyn and Brendan;
Sister of Roseann, Martha, Jeanne, Irene and Donald;
Rosary, Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 5PM, Crown Hill Chapel, 29th and Wadsworth, Wheat Ridge, Colorado, Funeral Mass, Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 10AM, St. Jude's Catholic Church, 9405 W. Florida Ave., Lakewood, Colorado 80228; Interment, Fort Logan National Cemetery, Wednesday, 1:15AM, Staging area C.
Joyce was a wonderful sister, wife, mother, grandmother and so much more! We loved her beyond measure and will miss her always!
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to The American Cancer Society in Joyce's memory.
Ruth C Jirikowic
F, b. February 27, 1915, d. August 22, 2008
- Birth: Ruth C Jirikowic was born on February 27, 1915 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Wilmer Elworth were married on April 11, 1937.
- Death: Ruth C Jirikowic died on August 22, 2008, at age 93, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 25, 2008
Elworth, Ruth C.
Ruth C. Elworth, 93, Appleton, passed away Friday, Aug. 22, 2008, at Good Shepherd Home in Seymour. She was born Feb. 27, 1915, in Kaukauna, the daughter of the late Louis and Amelia (Muthig) Jirikowic. On April 11, 1937, she was united in marriage to Wilmer Elworth, sharing 43 years together before his death in 1980. Ruth was a former member and past president of the Escanaba, Michigan, Fraternal Order of Eagles, aerie # 1088.
Survivors include her children, Gary (Patricia) Elworth, Twin Falls, Idaho; Wayne (Paulette) Elworth, Casper, Wyo.; Karen (Ralph) Thomas, Menasha; and William Elworth, Appleton; and a brother, William (Joyce) Jirikowic, Denver; grandchildren, Russell (Debbie) Elworth, Emily Mueller, Diedre Holden, and Cyrus Elworth; great-grandchildren, Eric Topp, Gunnar Elworth, Raina Holden. Fiona Velpel, and Aidan Coker.
Ruth was preceded in death by a daughter, Ann Elworth; brother, Robert Jirikowic; and sisters, Betty (Robert) Wood and Gladys (Leo) Conrad.
A private service was held at Brettschneider-Trettin-Lederer Funeral Chapel Aug. 23rd. Ruth will be laid to rest at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton.
Ruth's family would like to thank Good Sheperd Home in Seymour and Heartland Hospice for making her final days more comfortable.
A memorial fund has been established. Memorials may be sent c/o of the funeral home.
606 N. Oneida St.
Appleton, WI 54911
M, b. July 10, 1910, d. April 5, 1980
- Birth: Wilmer Elworth was born on July 10, 1910.
- Marriage: He and Ruth C Jirikowic were married on April 11, 1937.
- Death: Wilmer Elworth died on April 5, 1980, at age 69, in Texas.