Robert I Mys
M, b. May 18, 1948, d. April 2, 1981
- Birth: Robert I Mys was born on May 18, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 2, 1981, at age 32.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Patricia Lynn Knoll
Arthur Henry Zimmerman
M, b. January 9, 1909, d. September 11, 1992
Family: Mary Blazek (b. January 1, 1914, d. October 30, 2003)
- Birth: Arthur Henry Zimmerman was born on January 9, 1909.
- Death: He died on September 11, 1992, at age 83, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Roy Joseph Zimmerman
M, b. September 21, 1911, d. August 26, 1974
- Birth: Roy Joseph Zimmerman was born on September 21, 1911.
- Death: He died on August 26, 1974, at age 62, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1918, d. yes
- Birth: Gladys Zimmerman was born circa 1918.
- Death: She died yes.
Lloyd W Zimmerman
M, b. March 13, 1916, d. August 27, 1999
- Birth: Lloyd W Zimmerman was born on March 13, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn Bessie Lorraine Duckert were married on December 10, 1935 in Lake Mills, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lloyd W Zimmerman died on August 27, 1999, at age 83, in Watertown, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
William Clement Babbits
M, b. December 25, 1884, d. August 8, 1975
- Birth: William Clement Babbits was born on December 25, 1884.
- Death: He died on August 8, 1975, at age 90, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Walter (Bud) Babbits
M, b. January 5, 1922, d. February 29, 1980
- Birth: Walter (Bud) Babbits was born on January 5, 1922.
- Death: He died on February 29, 1980, at age 58, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
William Patrick Hopfensperger
M, b. November 8, 1880, d. February 25, 1971
Family: Lena Marquette (b. July 3, 1873, d. June 20, 1952)
- Max M Hopfensperger (b. August 2, 1900, d. December 20, 1972)
- Mayme Hopfensperger (b. April 17, 1902, d. February 4, 1983)
- Harry A Hopfensperger (b. November 7, 1903, d. March 29, 1979)
- Bernard Frank Hopfensperger (b. August 21, 1906, d. February 22, 1983)
- Hattie Rose Hopfensperger (b. June 8, 1909, d. May 3, 1992)
- Mabel Hopfensperger (b. February 19, 1913, d. August 12, 1992)
- Harvey L Hopfensperger (b. February 24, 1915, d. August 1, 1999)
- Ervin Andrew Hopfensperger (b. February 1, 1918, d. March 29, 1956)
- Birth: William Patrick Hopfensperger was born on November 8, 1880 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lena Marquette were married on September 9, 1900 in Clark County, Wisconsin.
- Death: William Patrick Hopfensperger died on February 25, 1971, at age 90, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Theodore N Timmers
M, b. September 20, 1902, d. February 26, 1984
- Birth: Theodore N Timmers was born on September 20, 1902.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Obarska were married on June 24, 1939 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theodore N Timmers died on February 26, 1984, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Theodore Timmers
103 Idlewild St., Kaukauna
Age 81, died Sunday afternoon after a long illness. He was born September 20, 1902 in Norrie, WI. He had been a Kaukauna resident all of his life. Mr. Timmers was employed by Thilmany Pulp and Paper Company for over 30 years and had been a member of their Quarter Century Club. He was a member of the Holy Cross Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife, Elizabeth Obarska Timmers; three brothers: William, Kimberly; Nicholas, Spokane, Washington; and Richard, Kaukauna; five sisters: Mrs. John (Ella) Bast, Appleton, Mrs. John (Gertrude) Hietpas, Kaukauna; Mrs. Henry (Sally) Weyers, Neenah; Mrs. Alvin (Mabel) Lemke, Kaukauna; and Mrs. Marvin (Dorothy) Siebers, Little Chute; nieces; and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents. The concelebrated mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Holy Cross Catholic Church, Kaukauna, with Msgr. John Schuh and the Revs. Mike Hoffmann and Orville Janssen officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Fargo Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and after 9 a.m. Wednesday until the hour of the service. There will be a prayer service at 7 Tueesday evening.
F, b. May 6, 1904, d. July 24, 1986
- Birth: Elizabeth Obarska was born on May 6, 1904 in Niagara, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Theodore N Timmers were married on June 24, 1939 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth Obarska died on July 24, 1986, at age 82, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Theodore Timmers
Formerly of 104 Idlewild St. Kaukauna, age 82, passed away Thursday evening at the St. Paul Home after a short illness. She was born May 4, 1904 in Niagara, Wisconsin. She was a graduate of Kaukauna High School and Oshkosh State University. Mrs. Timmers was an elementary teacher for 39 years in grade schools in the Fox Valley area. She was a member of Holy Cross Catholic church, wthe Ladies of Holy Cross, the Womens Catholic Study Group, the National Catholic Society of Lady Foresters, and a member of the N.R.T.A. Survivors include two sisters: Mrs. Henry (Rose) Janssen, Kaukauna; Mrs. William (Veronica) Timmers, Kimberly; nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, Theodore in 1984, three sisters and a brother. Funeral services will be 10 a.m. Monday at Holy Cross Catholic church with Rev. David Beaudry, Msgr. John Schuh, and Rev. Orville Janssen concelebrating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Fargo Funeral Home, from 4 until 9 p.m. sunday and after 8:30 a.m. Monday until the cortege leaves for the church. There will be a prayer service at 8 p.m. Sunday evening. A memorial for St. Paul Home has been established.
Richard W Timmers
M, b. March 26, 1914, d. October 17, 1993
- Birth: Richard W Timmers was born on March 26, 1914 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Baker were married on October 12, 1932 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Richard W Timmers died on October 17, 1993, at age 79, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rlchard W.Timmers
404 W. Eighth St., Kaukauna
Age 79, died unexpectedly Sunday, October 17, 1993 at his home. He was born March 26, 1914 in Kaukauna, son of the late Nicholas and M.ary (Kortz), Timme.rs. He had been employ.ed at Thilmany Pulp and Paper, 'Bag'Mill for 46 years, retiring in 1976. Rich enjoyed traveling, camping, . fishing, boating and he was an avid sportsfan. He was a memberof Sf. Mary Catholic Church and the Quarter Century Club ofThilmaily. He is Survived by his wife of 61 years, Dorothy (Baker) Timmers; a daughter and a son-
in-law: Janet (Timmers) Zierler and Bernard Zierler, both of Kaukauna; three granddaughters: GjiI (Jim) Zierler-Hennes, De,qra. (Steve) Zenisek, Mary (fom) Coales; a grandson, Robert (ChOS) Zierler; seven great-grandchildren Ryan, Shanna, Undsey Zenisek;
Andria, .David, Justin. and C Zierler; two brothers and sisters-in. law: Nic and Velma Timmers, Spokane, Washington; William and Veronica Timmers, .Kimberly; sisters and a brother-in-law: Rosella and Henry Weyers, Neenah; Gertrude Hietpas, Mabel Lemke,
both of Kaukauna; Dorothy Siebers, Little Chute; nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by a brother, Theodore (Elizabeth) Timmers; a sister, Ella (John) Bast; three brothers-in-law: John Hietpas, Alvin Lemke, Marvin Siebers. The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Mary Catholic Church, Kaukauna with Fr. Ron Lhotte officiating. Burial Will be in St. Mary Cemetery. Friends may call at St. Mary Catholic Church from 9 a.m. on Wednesday until the time of services. A memorial fund has. been established for St. Mary Parish. There ~ be:.iio visitation at the Greenwood-Fargo Funeral Home 500 Hendncks Avenue Kaukauna.
Ricky L Brietenfeldt
M, b. March 18, 1955, d. August 28, 2004
- Birth: Ricky L Brietenfeldt was born on March 18, 1955 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 28, 2004, at age 49, in Henderson, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Note: Ricky L. Breitenfeldt
Ricky L. Breitenfeldt, 49, of Henderson died Saturday in Henderson. He was born March 18, 1955, in Wisconsin. A resident for 16 years, he was a computer company owner and an Air Force veteran.
He is survived by two sons, Michael and Jeff; two brothers, Gary and Randy; and two grandchildren.
Desert Memorial Cremation and Burial Society, 1111 Las Vegas Blvd. North, is handling arrangements.
F, b. June 20, 1946, d. May 27, 1998
- Birth: Susan VanSambeek was born on June 20, 1946.
- Death: She died on May 27, 1998, at age 51.
Carolyn D St Cyr
Gerald Peter Gloudemans
M, b. June 19, 1942, d. June 29, 2004
- Birth: Gerald Peter Gloudemans was born on June 19, 1942 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 8, 1964 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 29, 2004, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Kari A Gloudemans