M, b. March 14, 1937, d. April 1, 1970
- Birth: Marvin VandenBusch was born on March 14, 1937 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 1, 1970, at age 33, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 27, 1904, d. October 19, 1956
Family 1: George Leyen (b. April 16, 1910, d. November 4, 1985)
- Birth: Petronella VanderWielen was born on October 27, 1904 in Lithoijen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on October 19, 1956, at age 51.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 5, 1897, d. April 26, 1946
- Birth: Peter VanHeertum was born on May 5, 1897.
- Death: He died on April 26, 1946, at age 48.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Marvin Joseph Rochon
M, b. August 21, 1934, d. November 19, 1981
- Birth: Marvin Joseph Rochon was born on August 21, 1934 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Susan Ann Jury were married on September 10, 1955 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marvin Joseph Rochon died on November 19, 1981, at age 47, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Linda Louise VanHeeswyk
Gregory Lynn DuFrane
M, b. July 16, 1950, d. January 21, 2013
- Birth: Gregory Lynn DuFrane was born on July 16, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 21, 2013, at age 62.
- Note: Greg L. Du Frane passed away unexpectedly on Monday, January 21, 2013 with his loving family at his side. He was born in Kimberly, WI on July 16, 1950, to the late Ruben and Aileen Du Frane.
Seems like Greg and Linda knew each other almost forever, and were married February 26, 1971.
Greg was a painter (construction) for 35 yrs and was employed at Davis Painting (13+ yrs). He was a very hard working guy, always taking such great pride in his work, never quitting until everything was just right.
Greg enjoyed watching the Packers, Badgers and Brewers. He especially liked watching the Packers with his father-in-law and son with an Ice House not far from his side. He loved to get together with family and friends and was always the life of the party.
Greg is survived and will be missed by: his wife Linda and all their furry animals, son: Chad (Robyn), grandchildren: Brennan, Connor and little Tyler (known as Ty to bampa) all of which he was very proud of. Sisters: Val (Dan) Fredricks, Debbie (Larry, brother-in-law and special friend) Gerits, Leah (Mike) Hoks, Dawn (Jim) Kapell, Robin Moonis, special sister-in-law: Barb Du Frane. Brothers: Gary (Elaine), Paul (Robin), Hazen (Judy), Tracy (Deb), sisters-in-law: Dar (Greg) Mulich, Paula (Dave) Almy, brother-in-law: Mike (Carol) Van Heeswyk and numerous Nieces and Nephews, Aunts and Uncles, special friends Bill and Sherri, Harley and Nancy.
He was preceded in death by: his parents Ruben and Aileen Du Frane, his brother Jim and his mother-in-law Lou Van Heeswyk.
In celebration of Greg's life: visitation and memorial service will be held: Monday, January 28, 2013 from 11:00AM to 1:00PM at the Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N. Richmond St., Appleton, WI 54911, ph#920-733-5435.
My Dearest Greg, Thank you for sharing 41++yrs with me through thick and thin, good and bad times, for always being there for me, my rock, my shoulder to lean on, for having so much patience with me as (we also worked together daily). I have always, always loved you and always will. I will hold you in my heart til I see you again….Linda.
Dad; You Are and Always Will be Loved….Chad
A very special thank you to: my family, Greg's family and Davis Painting and Co-Workers, I don't know how I could get through this loss without you…
Thank you so much Barb & Jimmy
The family also wishes to Thank: Menasha Police Dept, First Responders, Doctors & Nurses in ICU (especially Mary) for all the kindness shown.
Michael M VanHeeswyk
Paula Marie VanHeeswyk
Carol E Walczak
Jerome J Rochon
M, b. July 2, 1932, d. August 1, 2013
- Birth: Jerome J Rochon was born on July 2, 1932 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 1, 2013, at age 81.
- Note: Rochon, Jerome J.81, of Waupaca, passed away on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at Bethany Home. He was born in Appleton on July 2, 1932; son of the late William and Mamie (Schumacher) Rochon. On November 30, 1957 he married Rita Kern.Jerry was a hard worker; he was a semi driver and a crane operator for Structo in Appleton. He could always be counted on to help his family and friends with his excellent handyman work. He enjoyed volunteering at Wisconsin Veterans Home in King driving the tugger or helping in the bowling alley. He was known for his good sense of humor and enjoyed a good game of Sheephead with the guys. He was always ready for a good road trip with Rita, naturally navigating the best back roads. He enjoyed fishing on the chain and had a love for animals. Jerry was a great husband and father and his grandchildren meant the world to him.He will be sadly missed by his wife, Rita of 56 years; children: Rose Marie of Darboy, Patricia Rochon, Thomas Rochon of Waupaca, Mary Jo (Dan) of Seymour, Jackie (special friend, Dave) Pues of Pulaski; grandchildren: Caitlyn, Rebekah and Caleb Cheslock, Westley and Wyatt Pues. Special aunt: Doris Vandervelden and other relatives. In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by his sister: Lucina VanHeeswyck and brothers, Paul and Marvin Rochon, and his favorite Uncle Don.The funeral mass will take place on Monday, August 5, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church, 8611 Corrigan, Amherst, with Father Paul Vanden Hogen officiating. Friends and family may gather at the church from 9:30 a.m. to time of mass. The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff of Bethany Home, especially Rena, and the staff of Ministry Hospice, especially Beryl for heartfelt care. A memorial has been established. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/postcrescent/obituary-browse.aspx?recentdate=0&type=1#sthash.qxfeCvY6.dpuf.
Leroy B Siegel
M, b. September 2, 1937, d. December 16, 2008
- Birth: Leroy B Siegel was born on September 2, 1937 in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Ann VanDyke were married on July 19, 1960 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leroy B Siegel died on December 16, 2008, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 18, 2008
Siegel, Leroy B. "Roy"
Leroy B. "Roy" Siegel, of Combined Locks, age 71, died unexpectedly on Tuesday, December 16, 2008, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born September 2, 1937, in Combined Locks, to the late John and Johanna (Lom) Siegel. On July 19, 1960, Roy married the former Mary Ann VanDyke at St. Mary Catholic Church, Kaukauna. The couple lived in Combined Locks their entire married lives. Roy enjoyed working for the Combined Locks Street Dept. for 30+ years retiring in 1999. Roy loved cooking, watching western movies, the Packers, and the trips he and Mary Ann took to Alaska. He was a terrific father, grandfather and friend, especially enjoying time spent with the grandchildren.
Roy was a U.S. Army Veteran, having served in the Korean Conflict and was an active member of St. Paul Catholic Church, Combined Locks.
He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Mary Ann; their children: Shawn (Todd) Vanden Boogart, Darboy; Nick (Kerri) Siegel, Combined Locks; Dan (Annette) Siegel, Kaukauna; Sharon (Jeff) LaBrec, Town of Harrison; and JoAnne (John) Cummings, White Lake; 19 grandchildren, five great-grandchildren; a brother and sister-in-law, John (Cindy) Siegel, Kaukauna; five sisters: Shirley (Marty) Van Hout, Alaska; Carol Van Hout, Kimberly; Nancy (John) Miron, Combined Locks; Rosalie Evers, Combined Locks; and Judy (Jerry Kush, Waukesha. He is further survived by his wife's brother-in-law, Les Bohm, Kaukauna; numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by three infant children: Leroy Jr., Peter and Barbara; two brothers-in-law: Gordon Evers and Jim Van Hout; two nephews: Chris Kush and Paul Van Hout.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be 4 p.m. on Friday, December 19, 2008, at ST. PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 E. Wallace Street, Combined Locks with Fr. Jim Lucas officiating. Friends will be received on Friday at church from 2 p.m. until the time of service. Complete Military Rites will be held outside of church immediately following services. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established in his name. The Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna is assisting the family. 920-766-2099.
John Nicholas Siegel
Shirley M Siegel
F, b. circa 1931, d. September 25, 2015
- Birth: Shirley M Siegel was born circa 1931.
- Death: She died on September 25, 2015 in North Carolina.
- Note: Van Hout, Shirley M. (Siegel)
In Loving memory of Shirley M. (Siegel) Van Hout, 84, died the morning of Friday September 25, 2015, she was taken from our home to her promised home in Heaven!
Shirley was a precious, devoted, loving wife and mother; she was the strength and inspiration of her family and a good example to her children and all those who knew her throughout her life.
During her last days she had been saying her good byes to her husband and children and during her last five days she had the presence of many of her family all around her for comfort as she passed away of natural causes.
She is survived by her loving husband, Martin of 63 years; her children, Carole Ann (George) Stamos, Peter (Donna) Van Hout, Cynthia (Daniel) Roth, twin sons, Perry and Philip Van Hout, Patrick (Martha) Van Hout, Colleen Van Hout and daughter-in-law, Becky; her sisters, Nancy Miron, Rosalie Evers, Judy Kush and brother, John (Cindy) Siegel. She is also survived by 22 grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her father and mother, John and Johanna Siegel, her oldest son, Paul Van Hout, sister, Carol (James) Van Hout and brother, Leroy (Mary Ann) Siegel.
Shirley will be long remembered and loved in our hearts by all those who knew her! We will miss and love you always!
She is now resting in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ until we meet again on the other side of Jordan!
Heritage Funeral Service and Crematory of Valdese, NC assisted the family.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from Oct. 18 to Nov. 1, 2015.
F, b. December 26, 1932, d. March 23, 2014
St John High School Yearbook 1950
St John High School Yearbook 1949 (Class of 50)
St John High School Yearbook 1954
- Birth: Carole Siegel was born on December 26, 1932 in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James D VanHout were married on May 20, 1967.
- Death: Carole Siegel died on March 23, 2014, at age 81, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
- Note: 1953 = Sister M. Juanita, O.S.F.
Carol V. Van Hout
Age 81, entered into eternal life on Sunday, March 23, 2014 at St. Paul Home. She was born December 26, 1932 in Combined Locks, daughter of the late John and Johanna (Lom) Siegel. Carol graduated from St. John High School in 1950. Following high school, Carol, formerly Sr. M. Juanita, served her faith as a Franciscan Sr. during which time she graduated from Marquette University School of Nursing in 1957. After devoting her life to the Lord for 15 years, she married James Van Hout on May 20, 1967 at St. Paul Catholic Church, Combined Locks. For 37 years, Carol served in the nursing profession at St. Joseph Hospital in Milwaukee and St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton. Carol gave generously and willingly to others and lovingly cared for her husband, children, and grandchildren. Carol enjoyed being a member of the Secular Franciscans-St. Joseph Fraternity, Appleton. Carol was also an avid reader, with a passion for history.
Carol is survived by a son and daughter-in-law, James C. (Jodi) Van Hout; a daughter and son-in-law, Mary (Jamie) Koester; grandchildren: Hana and Brady Koester; surrogate daughter, Ann Wynboom; a brother, John (Cindy) Siegel; 4 sisters: Shirley (Martin) Van Hout, Nancy Miron, Rosalie Evers, and Judy Kush. She is further survived by her husband's family: Cornelius (Donna) Van Hout, Anthony (Verna) Van Hout, and Mary Quinn.
Carol was preceded in death by her husband, James on June 13, 2007; a brother, LeRoy (MaryAnn) Siegel; brothers-in-law: Jack Miron, Gordon Evers, and Gerald Kush. She is further preceded in death by her husband's family: Cornelius and Johanna Van Hout, William Van Hout (Marion and Mary), Frank (Celeste), Joseph (Jane), Lambert (Mary Jane and Marlene), Frances (Lyle) Eggert, Cora (Edward) Martens, John Quinn and nephews, Paul Van Hout and Christopher Kush.
Memorial Services for Carol will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, March 28, 2014 at ST. PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 E. Wallace Street, Combined Locks with Fr. Andrew Kysely officiating. Friends will be received directly at church on Friday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers a memorial is being established. The family has chosen Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna to assist them. 766-2099 www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com
The family wishes to thank the staff of St. Elizabeth Hospital and St. Paul Home for their compassionate care shown to Carol.
- Graduation: She graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1950.
Mary Ann VanDyke
F, b. February 28, 1939, d. November 12, 2013
- Birth: Mary Ann VanDyke was born on February 28, 1939 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leroy B Siegel were married on July 19, 1960 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Ann VanDyke died on November 12, 2013, at age 74, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Ann Siegel, Combined Locks, age 74, passed away on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at Parkside Care Center in Little Chute. She was born on February 28, 1939 in Kaukauna, daughter of the late Floyd and Agnes (Janssen) Van Dyke. On July 19, 1960 she was united in marriage to Leroy Siegel at St. Mary Catholic Church in Kaukauna. The couple lived in the Combined Locks area their entire married lives. Mary Ann enjoyed watching soap operas, was a Packer Fan, and the trips she and Roy took to Alaska. She was a terrific mother, grandmother, and friend, especially enjoying the times spent with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
She is survived by her children: Shawn (Todd) Vanden Boogart, Darboy, Nick Siegel, Combined Locks, Dan (Annette) Siegel, Kaukauna, Sharon (Jeff) LaBrec, Town of Harrison, and JoAnne (John) Cummings, Reedsville; 21 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren. She is further survived by a brother-in-law, Les Bohm; Roy's family: Shirley (Marty) Van Hout, Carol Van Hout, Nancy Miron, Rosalie Evers, Judy Kush and John (Cindy) Siegel; numerous nieces and nephews. Preceding her in death were her parents, Husband Roy; 3 infant children: Leroy Jr., Peter, and Barbara; and a sister, Barbara Bohm.
A Memorial Mass will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 16, 2013 at ST. PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 E. Wallace Street, Combined Locks with Fr. Andrew Kysely officiating. Friends will be received directly at church on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established in Mary Ann's name. Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna is assisting the family. 766-2099 www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Julie Ann Vanevenhoven
Paula Rae Hostettler